Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Warrior Cats RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 pm
This is the RP of warrior cats. If you need a name please ask me, and I will make it for you. If you need a clan, again. Ask me. Thank you for your kind reading X3 And we will be able to RP as soon as we have enough people or something like that XD THANKS FOR READING whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm
ill join, but i must learn more... my charcters name will be solarus... orange messy hair, skinny yet firm build for body, and always wears a studded leather black collar with a single silver long triangle hanging off of it. also, has a sun on his forehead  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 pm
Cross Vattic
ill join, but i must learn more... my charcters name will be solarus... orange messy hair, skinny yet firm build for body, and always wears a studded leather black collar with a single silver long triangle hanging off of it. also, has a sun on his forehead
Cross, it's like a real cat thingy XD And Accepted ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 am
Cat's Name: Silvercloud
Cat's Age: Appears: Fourteen moons ;; Actually: 79 moons
Alliance: StarClan
Position: Warrior
Appearance:

Her pelt is a gentle cream-white shade. Marking her sides are marbled markings of a brown shade. She is on the small side, but lean and long in the leg and tail. Her eyes are a clear blue.

User Image

Personality:

Silvercloud makes a first impression of a quiet but polite young Warrior. Respectful and obedient, there is nonetheless a faint playful shine in those blue eyes - but one has to know her well to see it. Apart from her sister Echostream she has yet made few friends, in or out of her clan. This is largely due to her quiet nature - Silvercloud does not find casual conversation easy. Give her a hunting task or a patrol to focus on and she's all business, but when it comes time for sharing tongues she will shyly sit out of the way, unless dragged into it by her sister. Her quiet, shy nature has made her exceptionally observant. She's not unfriendly, simply uncertain, and much of the time she spends sitting in a quiet spot is spent watching her clannmates. She is excellent at reading subtle body language and often first to pick up on secrets and rumors - but the good thing about Silvercloud is that she always keeps them to herself. Quiet as she is one might also assume she isn't all that formidable as a warrior... but appearance are often deceiving. With her slim build and long legs she is lightning-fast, striking and dodging before a larger, heavier opponent knows what is happening. She is, first and foremost, loyal to her clan, and always will be.

History:

Silvercloud was born one of two kits to an older Thunderclan Queen. Despite the small litter it was a difficult birth, and their mother made it only a moon and a half into her daughter's lives before quietly leaving for Starclan. The two kits were weaned early - still, this might account for Silvercloud's small size. It was loosing her mother that turned Silvercloud into such a quiet, reserved little cat. There was no-one to encourage her or lecture her as a kit. While she developed a close bond with her sister, Echostream has her own life to lead, and her more adventurous personality will doubtless take her down different paths than quiet Silvercloud.
Her apprenticeship was a difficult one, though she worked hard at it. Never having grown as big as most apprentices her age, Silverpaw had to try twice as hard to keep up with the others - something she was determined, in her own private way, to do. This in turn gave rise to her habit of observation. Watching other apprentices practice, even in play, helped her hone her own skills, even while she was too shy to enter a playful scuffle with anyone but her sister. Soon enough though, her stalking practice began to pay off and she became quite a quick little hunter. Eventually, she could hold her own against even older, heavier tom apprentices in battle training, having learned to use her speed and wits against larger opponents. Yes, Silvercloud had certainly worked hard to achieve her place among the respected Thunderclan Warriors.
Unfortunately Silvercloud left for Starclan at this early age. She is now shows herself in the form of a 14 moon old cat but she is actually reaching her 80th moon. She has seen many of her clan's leaders fall and has led the new ones down the right path. She is one of the well respected warriors of starclan.  

Ulquiorraluver217

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm
((well, i still need help with the clan... and i forgot to say his fur is pure black... now, whats this clan and history thing?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:31 pm
Cross Vattic
((well, i still need help with the clan... and i forgot to say his fur is pure black... now, whats this clan and history thing?))
Okay. Look Cross, your cats name can be like. Here are some examples:
SilentPaw
AshCloud
BronzeFlower
FlowerPaw
And such others. Moon's means Months in Cat Version, She-Cat is a female. Tom is a male. Alliance means which Clan you are in, there are clans such as:
ThunderClan=ThunderClan, IDK :O
ShadowClan=ShadowClan, they take each Clans prey without asking. They will slaughter you, no questions asked.
WindClan=WindClan, same as FireClan IDK razz
FireClan=FireClan, they're just really like IDK xd
StarClan=Ancient Warriors are in this Clan, they give out ( some ) answers or such more.
And Position means, if you are an apprentice ( Training to be a warrior ) Then at the end of your name it always has to be a Paw. If you are a Warrior, ( I am not sure, just go with your regular name ). If you are a kit, then you must stay in your own Clan Territory without leaving. And you can be an Elder cat, your personality. You already know that. And your History is your Bio. You can even add an appearance, just to show how you look or sort of look. I guess. Hope this helped Cross sweatdrop  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:12 pm
ok... ill try

Name: Solarus
Apperance: Black fur, studded leather collar with triangle nametag, and a golden sun on his forhead. eye color is a golden yellow
Alliance: none yet
position: apprentice
History: A cat of young age that showed much potential. he has been invited to many clans, and even catnappted a few times. in the end, he only found one person he could trust. this person was a former member of the star clan, but for one reason or another was banished. he taught Solarus, gave him the nickname Soul, and tried to show him the warrior way. soon after though, before the trainning was finished, this starclan cat was murdered, and Soul had nowhere to go. he is currently living in a forest, and had an accident that involved a rock to his head. he forgot most of his trainning, but rememebered enough to get by

Ok, hows that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 pm
Cross Vattic
ok... ill try

Apperance: Black fur, studded leather collar with triangle nametag, and a golden sun on his forhead. eye color is a golden yellow
History: A cat of young age that showed much potential. he has been invited to many clans, and even catnappted a few times. in the end, he only found one person he could trust. this person was a former member of the star clan, but for one reason or another was banished. he taught Solarus, gave him the nickname Soul, and tried to show him the warrior way. soon after though, before the trainning was finished, this starclan cat was murdered, and Soul had nowhere to go. he is currently living in a forest, and had an accident that involved a rock to his head. he forgot most of his trainning, but rememebered enough to get by

Ok, hows that?
Eh, good enough X3 MY TURN!! xd  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
ok... ill try

Ok, hows that?

what you mean good enough? whats it missing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
ok... ill try

Ok, hows that?

what you mean good enough? whats it missing?
It's missing the moons/months. Yeah...But it's still good sweatdrop  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm
Name: Moonsight
Moons: 10 Moons Old
Alliance: StarClan
Position: Apprentice
Personality: Nice, Protective, Helping-Paw whee , Respectful, Playful, Silent.
Bio: Normal Cat in the wild, was raised and born in StarClan. She wanted to be just like the rest of the StarClan Ancient Warriors, she found her parents had died of ShadowClan. She would promise revenge, she wanted the ShadowClan destroyed. Now she still has the anger inside of her and she wants everyone to be happy.
Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm
-points to my cat above- is it accepted?  

Ulquiorraluver217

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm
Ulquiorraluver217
-points to my cat above- is it accepted?
Yes, it is accepted whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 pm
ok, age is 11 moons and personality is calm, keeps to himself, always on a look out, hes also a little over protective at times...

anything else?  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 pm
Cross Vattic
ok, age is 11 moons and personality is calm, keeps to himself, always on a look out, hes also a little over protective at times...

anything else?
Nah. It's Great now! 3nodding  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas