Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Warrior Cats RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulquiorraluver217

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 pm
when do you want to start?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm
( Now )

Moonsight was walking around the Clan territory, she would lie down at every single part that she wasn't allowed to go.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 pm
solarius was wandering the forest border around where moonsight was. when he finnaly noticed her he slipped back, thinking he was about to get somewhere he needed permision to enter  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm
Moonsight, looked up at the starry sky. "Well, should go hunting by myself." Moonsight yawned and stretched, she starts to walk around the forest.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:37 pm
being a cat of the forest, he snuck around, watching her. he wanted to see if what he learned was the same thing she learned. he knew he wasnt warrior matrial, but he could tell she was. when he finnaly got tired of watching, he sat in front of her path, his tail flicking around "who are you, and why are you in my woods?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 pm
She looked at the cat, "I am Moonsight. I am only here to hunt for my Clan." Moonsight meows at him. She heard a mouse and chased after it, and bit its body. "Well, since I don't know who your are. Who are you?" Moonsight puts the mouse down and looks at him.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm
"im solarus, i take it you are a warrior?" he stood up and looked around her "i can see it in your walk, and your eyes... you are lucky... im just an apprentice..." he started to walk to her, but still kept his distance "what clan are you from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm
((will make her a starclan cat instead...she is kinda bored...)))  

Ulquiorraluver217

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 am
( Alright. )

"StarClan, how do you know that I will be a Warrior in moons and time." Moonsight went close to Solarus and meows at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 am
Moving quietly through the forests that belonged to starclan, Silvercloud came to a stop when she saw another she-cat and a tom. Her small size made it easier for her to hide, but also made her faster. Moving swiftly towards the two, she finally saw that the she-cat was Moonsight, an apprentice that belonged to starclan. Moving over beside her, she looked at her and asked Moonsight, what are you doing out this late without you mentor?  

Ulquiorraluver217

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 am
starclan, as soon as she said that, he dropped his head "my master was part of starclan... he was banished for some reason he didnt say... but i can tell just by looking at you, you should be a warrior"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am
Moonsight looked at Silvercloud, then Solarus. "I am sorry Silvercloud. But he was sleeping I wanted to go out by myself." Moonsight meowed at Silvercloud then looked at Solarus, she rubbed up against him. "Hey, you can join our Clan. There is no reason to be sad Solarus." She smiles at him.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:24 am
"but... isnt the starclan full of ancients that wiser and more powerfull? i dont think i would belong...." he looked up at her and still looked sad, but he could see something in her eyes "you really think i would fit in? im not a warrior..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:45 am
Padding over to the tom, she gently licked his shoulder and said Come on, most of the starclan warriors now, except the leader and myself, were born up here to so of the older starclan cats. She turned and tapped him on the cranium with the tip of her tail and then looked at Moonsight and said It's no problem. Next time though, at least come and get me, I will happily go with you. She then headed towards the camp. She was getting to be one of the oldest cats with starclan, except for their leader. She was already coming up on her 80th moon. She was stuck though, at the age of a 14 moon cat...  

Ulquiorraluver217

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces