• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

The temperature in the area heated up as flames rotated around one of the builds. The flames contiuned to rotate in a high speed, sending out heat throughout the area then bursted. Zai's body appeared in the area that the flames were rotating and he looked around. He found a wall on the building and sat down, leaning against it as he watched everyone walk back and forth on the bridge. "Why didn't I kill her ?" He asked with a soft tone as he began to flow into his memory of the fight between him and Ragna.

~Memory~

Through his mind he watched as he set off a heat wave towards Ragna and disappeared behind him. He saw Ragna dodge the heat wave and tried to strike him with a drop kick and saw his leg get cut by the his blade when he stabbed his blade into the ground, infront of his leg, but then everything change right there.

Sophie jumped down to assist Ragna. He didn't know what to do. This was all in his head, but it was all he had to remember. He watched as Sophie walked towards him and wouldn't stop until she was infront of him. He couldn't believe that his body lowered the heat around the area to keep her closer. He didn't want to lower it, but he did. He rememebered just staring at her, watching her standing infront of him, blocking Ragna. When he heard her question, he didn't know what to do. He just wanted to cut her straight down the middle of her body, but he didn't know why he couldn't. He remembered his answer and saw the Brigadier and used Inferno to keep Ragna and Sophie away from the explosion that he was going to use.

~End Memory~

Zai let out a sigh as he thought back to that moment. He looked down at the bridge and saw several guards walk by him, wondering what he was doing on the roof, but thought nothing of him. He didn't even want to kill them, but he watched them until they left.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

Demon1013

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Flames surrounded his body as Zai's anger increased. He was going to talk to that man. His body bursted into flames, sending a heat wave throughout the area.

[Exit]

... I will show the wraith of flames.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane walked threw the streets, a black jacket covering his body with a hood over his head and he sighed, hearing noices of slavory and injustice around him. He then went to a abandoned alley, where he knew where the Skull is sence he was the one who hiddin the peices in the first place and he looked around, seeing thugs around him, saying that they want his money. He didn't want to kill them, oh well. One of the thugs touched his shoulder, alittle bit of a grip on it and Arigane smiled, letting them seround him and he sighed, feeling a knife go into his back where Hades' heart is. The knife broke as soon as it touched the heart and he sighed, pushing the knife threw his chest and he took it out, his body healing quickly. He then stabbed the guy who stabbed him with his own knife, threw his left eye and he growled, throwing the bloody man at the others, witch slammed them so hard into the wall that the spikes behind them stabbed threw them, their hearts still beating outside of their bodies. He sighed as he went to the skull, activating it. He looked back, throwing a knife at the thugs, witch cut out their hearts from their bodies, witch made them die instantly. He then walked into the hole inside the building, witch was a church. Arigane walked into the abandoned church, his hands connected as he saw the Statue of Zeus and he looked around, seeing the handle in it's chest. He walked towards it until he saw them, the Rogue Demons. They looked at him from affar, witch was high on the ceiling and Arigane sighed, summoning his Exo-blade. The Rogue Demons jumped down at him, knowing that they would sence he already saw the Heartless sign on their chest and he sighed, dismissing the blade, sence all he needed was to find out where they were. He then jumped up into the air, slamming his feet at all 4 faces of the Heartless Demons and he thrusted his leg downward, throwing all of them into the ground, the result is the crater under them, witch the ground was build on many pipes so the pipes were bent upwards into the demons. Arigane landed on the floor, close to the crater and he sighed, walking towards the Statue. He climbed up the statue to the Handle, taking it out, and he sighed, sitting on Zeus' hand as he sighed, putting it into his pouche. He then looked at Zeus' Stone eyes and he sighed, disappearing to the Concle Room.

User Image  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Dante

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm
Dante/Vanitas Appears ontop of the highest building as he sits on the edge. The glass part of his helmet vanishes revealing his face, he stared at the people below him until he felt a tense pain in his head. "Ugh!.." Dante/Vanitas held his head as a few memories of Dante fighting alongside Atticus in the underworld. Once the pain stopped he looked at his hands. "Why is his memories coming back.. I thought he was lost in complete darkness.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:41 pm
After talking to Master Xehenort through the sphere Vanitas stood up as the glass part of his helmet appears covering his face. "So, that female I saw in the same room was his sister..." Vanitas summons a corridor and walks through it closing it behind.  

Drkslayer_Dante

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

"With thy Ship n' Crew...

~Captain Miku Shinigami~

Miku's ship drew in from the distortion world gates. He laughed and sailed on down to the city, as his ship phased into stealth mode, just a blur from the human eye. "So, this is where the all mighty Hermes is huh? I can take him down, besides, he's old enough for retirement." He landed the ship on the roof of a giant temple building. "So, you gonna watch me take him down, or what?"

"...We shall be UNSTOPABLE!"
//  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Atticus Nanashi

Atticus walked off the ship with Miku as he lissioned to him brag about his strangth and Atticus turned around, his arms crossed with his left eye brow going up,"Hermes isn't a old woman that you can steal easily from. He's the Messanger of the Gods. He'll try to run away from us as quickly as he could.
He then saw a gold gash of wind go toward to collisium, which made Atticus groan in disapointment and he grabbed both of his katanas, looking at Miku again,"Miku Shinigami, I need you to defeat him before he runs away to a different realm. Here and now. That's why i got the keychain...I need you to finish him. You'll be one of the two only Olympains that could leave Olympus."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

~Captain Miku Shinigami~

Miku looked at Atticus, and sighed. "Why do you have to be so serious nowadays?! It gets on my nerves you know."He said, as he ripped off his Captain's outfit, and underneath was his bandit outfit, with all of his weapons cradled around his body. He jumped out of the ship, doing a frontward somersault. He waved towards Atticus to follow, as his body shimmered and faded into the surrounding area, only his eyes were visible. He ran inside the building with his rapier, swinging in his hand. He stared back to the ship, and hoped that he would make it out of this alive, you could never tell with these Olympians. "Ugh, the things I do for friends, I should get paid for this, or I'll just see what's in Atti's wallet."He said, still keeping his obvious humor around.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

Atticus Nanashi

Atticus sighed as he heard everything he said and he took out both katanas with their sheaths on. He placed his hands on the sheaths and he dashed toward the Collisium, knowing that Hermes would be there with some pasta.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

~Captain Miku Shinigami~

Miku laughed as he heard his friend's sigh, and ran into the building where people bought their Italian food, chatted, sang, and laughed. Just the type of place where some wallets could be swiped. But on to the goal at hand, he had to kill Hermes, and take his spot as an Olympian. This all sounded easier than it really was. "So, Atti, which one of these guys is the real Hermes, or do you want me to kill them all right now? I can do that too. I wouldn't really mind, these people are just obstacles that are waiting to get their heads chopped off." As he said this, his evil grin appeared on his face, and he licked his lips with pure pleasure, of seeing all of the blood spattering on the walls, and on the floor. "I am honored to be your reaper, kind folks..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
as Ambros apperated in a solidified spirit form ontop of a large building overlooking the town and saw Atticus running but mentioned another man of killing the inosent, as much as he wanted to tail Atticus he couldnt alow this ... the two things he hated when he was mortal was Death and War, and that progressed even when he took over Athena's spot and casted an invisable protection spell over the civilians just incase the stranger got any ideas and walked from building to building tailing Atticus to the Coliseum  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

Atticus Nanashi

Atticus sighed as he turned around, pointing both of his katana handles at Miku and he growled, not liking the idea,"Not now, Miku...it's time for your destiny...."
He then grabbed Miku's arm, taking him to the Ruins of the Assassins Creed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:02 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

I fight for what I stand for

She was being targeted. That was it nothing made sense anymore. Why would someone target her. She looked to see her original outfit was back. Sitting on a bench to the side of the street, she had no clue where she was. Bringing her legs close to her she decided to just sit for a while. Think, trying to make sense of it all. Miyako just wanted to be back with her dad. Back were she actually started to feel safe. She didn't know whether to run off, or to stay where she was. Should she try to hide, or should she just stay still. Tsukiko couldn't help her, because she was goddess. For now she believed she was safe, it wasn't anything she could do. She didn't know who was after her or anything. "Some warrior I turned out to be." She muttered to herself under her breath.

Even if it means the end.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

A man in a black coat sat on the bench that she was on, his sunglasses covering his eyes and he looked at her, a smile appearing on his face,"Hello, Miyako...how's your father..."
He then laughed heavily, holding a bottle of green tea in his left hand, a guitar box in his right hand and he swallowed the drink, his smile growing from the drink he just swallowed,"Sometimes...i don't understand your father. He dosen't understand our father..."

Italy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces