Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[LOG] An interesting encounter (Kumbuko/Angra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:12 pm
Bored bored bored.... Ku had been so bored for so long, it wasn't even funny anymore. Times were very peaceful in the Tianxia pride and though she had been given the honor of being allowed to be a royal guard, she found herself having even less to do than an ordinary guard. The royalty of the northern house never seemed to require her services, so she had taken it upon herself to patrol the boarders like the other guards. Each day she strayed a little farther from their terrritory, hoping that something interesting would come along.

Sometimes she stopped to think about the past, but mostly she dreamed of the future. She didn't see herself really... GOING anywhere. Day after day it was the same thing, wake up, wander around, eat, sleep. She felt as though she had lost her purpose, her motivation...

It was time for a change.

Today, instead of pretending to patrol, Ku headed straight out of the territory, something she hadn't done since joining up with the pride. A new adventure was in order, and she didn't particularly care about the consequences.

Angra Mainyu was stuck in his careless ways, roughing it up in the openw ith a few small animals, cubs not far off, at least within ear shot. The snapping of small necks and the cries of illgiven deaths. He smiled sweetly, he missed teh days when he reigned terror to the roguelands and he was Papa Danger. When he coudl strike fear into others and was a strapping eager male. He remembered pleasantly, the lok on his past flings face when he dominated her with a very 'loving' manne.r He almost giggled at the thought and felt his body shiver with a familiar excitement.

he got up slowly and with a sure step, he yawned and stretched, his muscles at least staying intact. He was not old, just felt old. He had no idea raising minions would be so rough on himself. He suddenly admire those few Dads out there that had been sticking around. But it was a brief flash of admiratin then his temper returned.

"Grrr..." He began grumbling about the want of another female, the need for anotehr female and then suddenly a scent stomped about his nostrils. "A female." He growled deeply in his throat, he msirked and began to lay on the old male, 'I'ma charmer' strut and show.

It wasn't long before Kumbuko found herself what she was looking for, though she had no idea what she was getting into... Not yet anyway.

"Hello?" She called to him, trying to sound friendly but not overly eager. She had always preferred the company of males over females, especially one-on-one. She craved male attention ever since she was a cub, so this seemed to her as if it could be an excellent opportunity. "Hello there, sir." She smiled as she approached him, stopping a respectful distance away. "My name is Kumbuko, I am often known as Ku for short." She offered, "May I ask yours?"

All her time spent around royalty had really done a number on Ku. As a child she had been rude and obnoxious to a fault, but now she knew exactly how to treat someone with respect. Probably a good thing in this case.

Angra was shocekd at this female, she was utterly open, he betted if he asked her to fling with him on the spot she probably woulda said yes! "Well, darling, my name is Angra Mainyu." He smiled sweetly, a dangerous, tainted sweetness. He had an air of rot and death around him and a lion ambrosia of sex. He hadn't washed in quite a while, and even if he had, that smell may never go away for this male.

"What are you doing so far form you pride. You reek of other lions, a large group. If I'm not mistaken." He wasn't reatrted, and worried slightly at the cance of her having a guard about. He clearly remembered his visit with Kizuka and grumbled frequently about being unnumbered. He was disgusted when fights weren't fair.. well for him, he cared littel for what happene dto teh opponent and how it happened.

Darling? Ku shivered slightly at his voice and at his smile. It was unlike anything she had ever felt... Something about his presence was so strong and overwhelming. Part of her was terrified, but part of her wanted to be with him more than anything in the world. She had never met anyone quite like him. All the males she had met treated her with respect and were careful of their words, not wanting to seem as though they were coming onto her, but he clearly smelled and acted as though he didn't care in the least.

"I'm out looking for something new." She said simply, "My pride is a good ways from here." She took a few steps closer to him and hesitated, her heart beginning to race, though she recognized this as being from something other than lust, this was a vision coming on and that could only mean one thing... Pain was in her future.

The red lion flashed across her eyes and she felt the searing pain of claws on her body for a moment. As soon as the sensation of claws vanished, it was replaced with an unbearable pain in her abdomen, Angra's face fading in and out of her vision, his face varying from anger to a caring, gentle gaze.

Ku stood with a blank stare on her face for a moment, unmoving, before she stumbled to one side, barely catching herself and panting heavily.

"You..." She stared at him, scurrying a few steps away, "A-angra..." She gulped. Her mind was racing. If she stayed here for much longer she knew that a great deal of pain would come to her from this lion. But at the same time, she was so curious about him that she stayed put, shaking slightly and staring at him with her silver eyes.

"What are you... I mean..." She stuttered, wanting to beg him not to hurt her but at the same time barely able to speak. "What do you plan to do with me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 pm
"Oh, you dare to try and step away form me!?" He was fueled now, his rage was bent into a sadistic humor, voice becoming firmly gruff and admirable to her attempt at fleeing form him. "You don't want to run. I have a dear friend, Oki.. she'll tell you all about 'running' from me." She was not getting away form him, he needed to feel more dominant, needed to feel like a treu him again. And this female, whether she liked it or not, would help him. He let his claws appear and hit the sand, scratching purposely, showing them off, showing her he did have rough intentions. He had a vague idea she had a vision, much like hsi daughter, fear only hit a person so fast.

"Far away.. your pride is far away. Mistake." He laughed horribly. His crystal blue eyes sparkling with an immediate lust, nothing hidden, mno caring, no bothering to shy away from what may come. He was perky as hell and needed a fix. "How about you and me doll face!" He growled, already prepared to take her where she stood. He began leading his firm, muscled form towards her and let his head lower a smidgen, eye's arrowing into a seductive light. He was in a happy place.

"I... N-no, sorry." She looked a bit frantic, but stopped in her tracks, shaking slightly. Something about the fear he was bringing her was somewhat... Arousing? She wasn't sure what she was feeling, but somehow the more Angra came after her, the more she wanted to stay, regardless of if he was going to hurt her or not.

"I, uh... Ok..." She said softly, embarassed, "A-anything you want, sir..." Her voice was barely a whisper, but she was sure he could hear her. She glanced down at his claws and flinched, knowing that it probably wouldn't be long until she felt them in her hide. "I'll behave..."

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 pm
"Oh, a good girl!" He admired pleasantly, now at her face, his merely inches away. He took in a deep whiff of her scent. Oh it stunk savagely of female hormones, pheromones and.. arousal? He was pleased, very pleased and a dangerously aggressive look washed over his maw and he stared her down a moment.

"You'll behave?" He stated bluntly, voice loud, firm and strong. He was not a weak Father of 6, he was a strong Father, a strong lover and a power hungry lion, mad with hsi own painful memories. He glared at her quickly and moved eagerly, so his face was by her side. He sniffed all teh way, a disgusting pervert with only a few thrill sin mind, but liked playing a game of how much fear can one stir into an innocent mind. He smiled and lifted a paw to her hind pelt and let a claw just slide along its surface. He predicted lovely goose bumps, a familiar trait he found that came with fearing something.

Each move Angra made caused Ku to flinch, her legs still shaking out of control. The instinct to run was fighting to win against her desire for his attention that he was so willing to give to her. She needed it, she craved it... Even if he was frightening, she could not tear herself away from him. He was the only one to take any interest in her, especially in this manner, in as long as she could remember.

She gasped sharply as his claw touched her, pulling away from it instinctively before realising her mistake, her head turning sharply to give him an apologetic look and moving back to where she had been, hoping that she hadn't angered him.

But... Was she really hoping for that? Part of her wanted to feel more of his claws, wanted to see what he could really do to her. Feeling the pain in her vision was one thing, but to really experience it... That was something entirely different.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm
Angra Mainyu made no movements that suggested any kind of gentlemen in him. he was destructive, fierce and true to his word. He kept all threats and generally had his usual face to match the mood, sadistic, seductive and dangerous. What woman could resist it! Certainly not this one. He was aggressive right from the start, showed his fangs, undid his claws. He was being wild, ruthless and enjoyed every minute of it. He had missed this so much.

Her gasp caused him to groan pleasantly. Oh how he loved being a man to make a woman gasp, he didn't care from pain or pleasure, he just loved the sound. "My darling.. weren't you going to.. run away?" He was at her ear now, other side, and whispering tauntingly, teasing the bugs from her pelt. He bore a wild grin and let his claws slide along her shoulder blade.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm
Another wave of chills rushed over her body as Angra spoke into her ear, opening her mouth to answer his question before letting out a yelp from his claws on her shoulder. He wasn't hurting her yet, not really anyway, but the anticipation was what was getting to her the most.

"I, uh, yes sir..." She said softly, trying not to look at him. Something about seeing his face was even more overwhelming, so she stared at the ground as he went about his business, trailing his claws along her body and whispering in her ear. She couldn't quite tell if she was enjoying herself or if she was mortified, all she knew was that she couldn't move even if she wanted to.

"I mean... I was going to go back maybe..." Now she wasn't so sure. The outside world had thrilled her before, and now she was out here again and she was already in a rush of emotion, though for good or bad she wasn't yet sure. "Or I might stay away... I could..." She was going to offer to go with him, but she couldn't quite bring herself to say it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:05 pm
"Ah ah ah.." He cooed at her, paw leaving her shoulder, claws retracting. "Have I given my kitten to much of a treat.. so much so she can't barely speak!? He shook his head slowly and laughed a hard cold laugh. His eye's a pair of frozen ice bergs stared at her face looking down, he was sure if it weren't for her dark pelt he'd have seen a flushed pair of cheeks.

"It's not to much fun if the fighter give sin so fast darling.." He smirks. Then begins to whisper. "You want me that bad? Need a touch that bad?" He'd lowered his head for this, to get a better look at her face. He was good at admiring, a great quality he has with women, knowing where to go to find the prettiest. He smiled at her 'sweetly' and licked a lip.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:10 pm
"I..." Ku was confused as to why she was having such a hard time speaking, completely inexperienced in this area. All these sensations Angra was causing were foreign to her but she knew that she didn't want to stop there. Angra was right, she wanted more.

"Yes, sir." She couldn't help but look into his eyes now, cringing at the look he was giving her and letting a soft moan escape her as he licked her. "I do. I want anything you are willing to give me, sir." Her voice was barely a whisper, but she knew that he could hear her, and she could only hope that he would allow her to stay with him once he was through. She hadn't been with him long but already she knew that if he were to leave, she'd be crushed.

"Anything..." She sounded almost like she was begging, her eyes still fixed on his. She wasn't sure what he was going to do but she didn't care. She was ready for anything this lion could do to her.

At least, she hoped so.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm
"Oh dear, speech problems can be such a bust!" He smiles coldly again and then perks up as she speaks again. "Anything.. anything." His grin returned, fresh, dangerous, aggressive and terrible. He was in full gear, breeding season was any season for this male and look who opened her door of opportunity!

Her voice was beckoning, encouraging and wanting. She was urging him on and Angra was enjoying every second of it. He felt the usual shivers, speakings of his body and enjoyed the stretching of his bones as he moved again towards her. He pushed his nose into her shoulder, heaving in her pheromones and burying her nose in his mane.

"Take a good whiff, because for the next little while it'll be all you smell1" He growled deeply and let his teeth sink into her shoulder, marking her as his.

"Are you prepared to see what anything means?" He asked gruffly with a smirk.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm
Ku wasn't sure if she should regret using the word 'anything', but it was too late now and her legs still refused to move, the rest of her body too eager to find out what this lion had in store for her. She had gotten herself into this, and it was up to her to either get herself out or deal with the consequences.

At this point, it looked like she was going to have to deal with it.

She gasped as his teeth pierced her shoulder, his scent surrounding her and almost making her dizzy with delight. The pain mixed strangely with feelings of pleasure, and she was unsure of how to react. She bared her teeth but said nothing for a few moments, holding back the cries of pain she wanted to let out.

"I am prepared, sir." She shook uncontrollably as she spoke, "Ask of me what you will."

((End <3))  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff