Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Old and Finished RPs
Strolling Through the Forest One Day (Fluffer and Tulip) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:43 pm
The newly developed bulbasaur sat under her big, old oak tree. The sun shone brightly through the tree's branches, rays forming ever shifting spots of light on the forest floor.

Tulip's back was as against the tree as she could get it, what with her bulb and all. She was busy contemplating her current state of being, staring up in the air. "Why do I feel so crumby when it's such a nice day?" she sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm
Suddenly, in front of her tree, ran a large and fluffy looking Sentret. Unlike most of its very shy kind, this one seemed particularly social and looked like it wanted to play, running over to pounce onto Tulip's legs.

Running a small ways behind the Sentret was a little girl, sneaking around and hoping to catch her friend in their little game. "Fluuuuuuuuffffffff, where aaaaaaare youuuuuuuu?" she called but stopped when she spotted Tulip with her companion. "Oh! Hi there!"  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:36 pm
Tulip looked down in shock as the little fuzzball bounced on her legs. Her shock immediately turned to a squeal of enjoyment when she saw the little Sentret. "YEEEE! You are just the cutest thing!" She reached for the little ferret Pokemon, but stopped short when she noticed they were not alone.

She stared at the human, a warning tone in her voice, "Hello, can I help you?" She hadn't had much interaction with humans, and even though she looked more like one now, her basic instincts told her to be wary of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 pm
The Sentret bounced a little on Tulip's lap before leaping on it's tail and going to bounce around the human girl, causing her to giggle and grab him into a hug. A minute later, the pair smiled over at her, the little creature looking totally content to be hanging from the arms of a human.

"I'm Julie, this is Fluffernutter. Do you want to play?" it seemed as if the child was a bit too young to realize that pokemon didn't get along with humans and she'd initially just gotten lucky to find a very social one.  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 pm
A little confused by the human child's reaction, Tulip stared at her for a good while.

The child part of her, however, was begging to play with someone that was similar... in body structure at least. She did need to learn how her new body worked a bit better. She was still a little wobbly on two legs.

She resigned that it'd be best, and fun, to play with Julie and Fluffernutter? What kind of name was that? "My name's Tulip. Whatcha wanna play?" She raised herself, a little shaky. She was so used to being on all fours, this new bipedal thing was weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:22 am
The child smiled happily, looking down at her companion as if to ask what he wanted to play. Fluff wriggled down and bounced about on his tail for a few moments before running over to tag Tulip lightly with a paw. "Sent!" it cooed before bouncing off a ways.

Julie giggled, "Tag it is then!" she squealed and ran a bit back, waiting for Tulip to get up and be steady on her feet before she started really running with Fluff.  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 pm
Great, tag. That figured, Tulip could barely walk, so of course it was going to be a game she needed to run in. She sighed, might as well try to play, she had nothing better to do.

Once she was fully standing, she took a step forward. She felt her body sway, then begin to tilt. She took another step, holding her arms out, hopefully to help herself balance. The Bulbasaur righted herself before attempting another step.

"It's jus' like walking on all fours, just on two," she told herself, frowning a bit as it really didn't make much sense. She took a deep breath, almost causing herself to tip backwards. Leaning forward a bit she tried to take several quick steps in succession. She managed to land a few before landing on her face.

Tulip pushed herself up to sitting position, groaning. "Sorry, I'm not used to walking on two legs," she explained, not pleased with her pitiful attempt at walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 am
Julie rushed over as she saw the other girl stumbling, but didn't make it in time to stop her fall. "Oh! We didn't know you couldn't walk!" she said, kneeling to see if the other had any scrapes. The blonde knew about scrapes, having fallen down a lot in some of her play.

"Fluff! Come back! She can't play tag. We've gotta help her learn to walk." the girl called to her friend and the Sentret seemed to understand, sheepishly cooing an apology in a pokemon language.

Smiling brightly at Tulip once she figured the other was okay, the girl moved to put on of the bulbasaur's arms over her small shoulders. "Come on, lean on me. I'll help you."  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am
Tulip's face flushed at her own inability to walk on two legs, then at these two new acquaintances having to change the game so she could play. Though, she was genuinely surprised at the fact that the human girl was helping her. Maybe her perceptions of humans were a bit skewed.

She dis as she was told, leaning on the girl. "It's not that I don' know how to walk. It's that I don' know how to walk on two legs," Tulip explained as she used the little girl as a crutch of sorts. "I didn' always look like dis." She motioned to herself with her free hand. "I used to be normal." The last word was spat out in a venomous tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 am
Julie nodded, an understanding look on her face as she helped the other girl to stand, "I met someone like that before. She used to be a Squirtle but now she's not. Did you usedta be a spulbasaur - er spa-spu - one of those pokemon with the things on their backs." It was obvious she struggled with the word bulbasaur and was very embarrassed about this.

Fluff bounced a bit, "How'd you get so big?"  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:28 am
Tulip's eyes went wide, "There're others like me?" She shook her head, trying to bring herself back to the current situation. "Bulb-a-saur," she smiled meekly, "Yeah, dunno what I'd be called now though."

She looked down at the little Sentret as it spoke. "Well," she started, looking up to the trees, trying to remember, "The last thing I remember doin' was touching this bright, glowing star-shaped rock thing. Then I remember glowing, like I was gonna evolve or somethin'. After that I woke up like dis, but I was back home, not where I found the star." She figured the explanation wasn't very adequate, but it was all she could offer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:32 am
Julie smiled as if that was a no brainer, "Tulip! That's what you'll be called now!" which immediately brought the girl into a round of giggles.

"Wooooooow. Maybe I'll find a star too!" the Sentret actually seemed excited about this - he'd love getting to run around and play with Julie more and talking to her! To say he was weird was by far an understatement.  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 pm
Tulip stared at Fluffernutter in utter horror. "Why would you WANT one? Look what it did to me!" It never occurred to her that another Pokemon would ever want to change like this; evolving was another story completely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 am
Fluff blinked at her for a few moments before bouncing a bit on his tail, "Because...I wanna play more? And meet more people? And be bigger!" the last part was said with gusto as he started to bounce around them again.

Julie giggled at him before looking to Tulip, "What'd he say?"  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 pm
Tulip looked from Fluffernutter to Julie, momentarily forgetting that most people couldn't understand the Pokemon language. "Oh, um, he said that he wants to play more, meet more people, and be bigger."

Tulip changed the subject to something that'd been nagging at the back of her head for a little while now. "Why'd you name him Fulffernutter?" She just thought it was an odd name.  
Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff