Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
AVI ART CONTEST!!! winner gets 25k

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will this help with your dream avi or w.e
  YAA
  not rlyy
View Results

OhMyDayum

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm
there will be 3 rounds. heres how each round will go...
1st round: It's simple really, just submit your avi art(has to be for my avi for all rounds) and put Round 1 at the top

2nd round: i will pick 4 of the best art i c and they will advance to teh 3rd round (put round 2 at top)

3rd round: submit a different art of my avi or keep the same one and the winner will be decided! (put round 3 at top)

(if nobody posts or anything..i will delete the topic and post it in a different guild so other ppl can have a chance to win 25k)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:05 am
Prince of Anbu Rebellion
1st round: It's simple really, just submit your avi art(has to be for my avi for all rounds) and put Round 1 at the top

2nd round: i will pick 4 of the best art i c and they will advance to teh 3rd round (put round 2 at top)

3rd round: submit a different art of my avi or keep the same one and the winner will be decided! (put round 3 at top)

(if nobody posts or anything..i will delete the topic and post it in a different guild so other ppl can have a chance to win 25k)

Erm, my photo won't paste onto the page properly, but if you go to art arenas, and type in Graysongurl, I submitted two pictures a while back. If they qualify for your contest, I' like to enter.  

Graysongurl

OhMyDayum

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:09 am
Graysongurl
Prince of Anbu Rebellion

Erm, my photo won't paste onto the page properly, but if you go to art arenas, and type in Graysongurl, I submitted two pictures a while back. If they qualify for your contest, I' like to enter.

it has to be art on my avi hun, if u can..try it and post in the arenas...tell me and ill go to the arenas...see if u win and give u da gold  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:17 am
Is my avatar "good?"  

Darkness AntiForm Sora

The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas