Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Bloodstone (LITERATE Dragon RP) ~MEMBERS NEEDED~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiann433579

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am
For millions of years, the dragons had lived in one clan, the Clan of Black Light. But some members of the clan started defyting him, so he decided to create something to prevent anyone from questioning him; Thus was the birth of the Blood Stone. It gave him numerous powers, powers of manipulation, powers of controlling the elements, even the power to manipulate free will. He used these powers often and they drove him mad. He eventually killed himself and the Blood Stone was shattered. Every member of the clan recieved a power; But the dragons of Black Light divided into three groups. The first was the Clan of Bloody Light. They believed they should use this power to take the world over and be the absolute dominant species, even over humans. The Second was the Clan of White Light. They believed that they should try to make peace with the humans. The third was the Clan of Mist. No one really understood their political views; They didn't speak with the two first Clans anymore. The powers, mostof them are gone. The dragons that get to make descisions and lead are those born with Power from the Blood Stone. But now, humans are finding them; Killing them, poaching them, taking them away for studies. The dragons are all weak from war. Will they band together and fight against the humans, or make bonds with the humans... And make the war all the more bloody?

Rules

No profanity, please. Romance is allowed and encouraged. But no profanity.
Rogues are allowed.
Start out with no more than three... PM me with an example of your RPing if you want more later on in the RP.
This is Literate. Use correct punctuation, grammar, and get as close to the right spelling as you can. no tlking lke dis
This is set in modern times.
All names have two parts; I. E. Braveheart, Goldclaw, Ravenwing (You can use those if you want, they are just examples here.)
The ranks are as listed; Alpha male and female (mated) Beta male and female (mating optional) Gammas (Subranks- Healer, scout, spy, mage (mages have extra power, not all is from the blood stone and it's usually dark) and Mother (A female with hatchlings or eggs)) and omega male and female (can be mates, usually not actually in a clan.)

Form

Name:
Clan:
Appearence (Description please; You can link to a picture but I want a description too.):
Power (optional):

My charrie

Name: Silverwing
Mate/Crush: Open/None
Clan: Mist
Appearence: Long and thin, with a muscled look. She's quick and a swift flyer, but she can't hit very hard. She has mainly black scales, but all over she's mottled with dark blue and silver. Her wings are birdlike rather than batlike. Her feather like scales over her wings and face are prominintly silver, and on her belly, prominintly dark blue.
Power: She has the control over the elements Water and Darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm
Name: Lightningsbane, goes by bane.
Mate/Crush: Open/None/looking for both
Clan: none/solo/wandereing from clan to clan
Appearence: A large, muscular golden dragon with large blue eyes.
Power: lightning/electricity  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 pm
(QUICK CORRECTION! Grammar is spelt with an a at the end. Just thought i'd let you know.)

Name: Deathcaller
Mate/Crush: None
Clan: Blood
Appearence: Very large, black dragon with the appearance of that of broken skin with fire inside of him. Wingspan if in full flight can easily cover that of a city.
Power (optional): Fire
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 pm
Name: Flashwind
Clan: Clan of White Light
Appearence: She is a large White Dragon with a light blue underside. Her light blue eyes match her underside. She has rather large wings and is well muceled.
Power: She controls earth

Name: Whitesin
Clan: Clan of White Light
Appearence: He is a large green dragon with a brown underbelly. He has Pure white eyes with no puples. His wings are small; his body built small for speed. He is Flashwind's brother.
Power: Controls light.  

forgive_what_ive_done

Shiann433579

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 pm
All accepted!
Grammar is spelled with an A at the end? Hmm. Well. Aren't I smart? LOL. Thanks. I'll go change that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 pm
so wait... modern as in cars, planes... and america?

Name: FlareFang (prefers his human form given name, Bastian)
Mate/Crush: (heh, i accept!) sweetbreath
Rank: Omega (im gonna be that unusual one in the clan XD)
Appearence:in his human form he has blue hair and can fling fire balls. he switches between the two in order to decieve humans. he is born full dragon. in dragon form, he has Dark blue scales, his batlike wings are much bigger in comparison to some others, making flying a cinch.
Power:fire, and wind, the basics of the dragon smile
quick bio: FlareFang, an older member of the mist clan, was sent to the humans in order to watch their moves, to see if and when they planned to attack any dragons or their clans. and was to notify the higher ups when it would happen. his human counterpart, Bastian, is a trusted individual among the humans. FlareFang is very clever, and makes a great tactician, having studied. he likes to cover his footprints. he went missing since a time ago (sort of long i guess...cannot decide until story progresses) and other dragons have gone in search of him, only to come up with dust.(some other RPers in this roleplay (in the clan) can be acquainted with him already if desired) if he is close to being pronounced deceased, until....  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 pm
Name: Sweetbreath
Mate/Crush: (I CALL NAZO!!!!) FlareFang
Appearance: A lilac Dragon, she's not large, but her breath is very strong.
Power: poison (droplets of Acid or poison with her breath, it's not deadly to dragons) and flight  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:06 am
may we start? i dont know that anymore people will join...
cuz i would really like to start this one...
i mean, people can come in later if they want to. but it hink we got enough people here  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 pm
I concur... I think we should start, but it's all up to the one who started this Rp in the first place  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 pm
Name: DaggerTail ((preffered to be called Razo (Rah-zoh))
Mate/Crush: none yet
Element: Fire and Dark
Clan: none
Appearance:
User Image
about 40 ft in height and has a wing span of at least 10 feet and has many spikes on his tail, back of his neck, arms and legs.
Power: can summon shadow flames with his attacks and spikes grow larger when his anger builds up
short bio: Razo is not in any of the clans due to him being captured as a hatch-ling and taken to a facility. He had grown up with the humans mistreating him but, when he got older her learned how to use his abilities and has planned out how to escape the facility.  

FirionTheDragon

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm
yeah... but what if the person who made it disappears for almost three months...?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 pm
(I really dont want to wait. One of my guilds has died, ruggaboo isnt on ever, and i have too much time. So im gonna start. I take full responsibility for this action...)

Sitting on Mount Ashland, Deathcaller smiled as his dragon sight looked upon all the pathetic humans. He knew that under the pathetic town of Ashland, lay a place where scientist came up with new ways to capture him. Today would be the day he finally stopped toying with the humans here. Inhaling, he breathed out, launching a great ball of fire on the town. In seconds, he watched as the dragon flame spread to almost half the town. "That should keep these imbecils busy for awhile..." He said with satisfaction as he raised himself into the air. Using his massive wings, Deathwing lauched eastward, flying to the Blood Clans lair.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 am
Name:Lunarmist(Goes by Luna most of the time)
Mate/Crush:none/looking
Clan:White light
Appearence:In human form lunarmist hair is white as snow and eyes are a golden amber and skin of ivory. She always where a dress while in human form. But Lunarmist true form as a dragon is not so different. Her scales are like the moon light, a shimmering silvery white and sparkles in the light, eyes a rich golden yellow. Her horns are gold and bright. She is slime but strong like the rivers in the mountains.She is small for a dragon but with a wingspan of 20ft. User Image
Power (optional): Healing, water,earth, fire,air, lightning,spells and charms, changing into human form  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Sweetbreath paced her cave, the fire in the corner burning lightly. She walks over to the fire kissing the four eggs laying in the fire. "I must see him, our children are about to be born. I can't let them not know who their father is." Sweatbreath walks out of the cozy warm cave snd into a dark night. She passed by a few others of her clan and bowed her lilac head as she passed them. Once out of sight she Takes large bounds and jumps into the air. She falters a little Then straightens out, flaping her wings periodicaly. Soon she sees a small vilage of humans, it's bright lights and loud noises where not what attracted her. What attracted her was the familiar scent of her mate. She lands a few miles away from the vilage. "My darling, I know this is where you died! SHow your ghost and let me lead you home. Your eggs are almost ready to be fletchlings." Tears started to come from her eyes, "I HATE these humans, why whould they kill you? On this soil, I can smell your scent as if you were next to me." She pounds her clawed hand on the hard dirt. "FLAREFANG!" She roared.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm
Lunarmist sighs as she swims in the water near the mountains. It was peaceful in this spot. No humans around. She spreads her silvery white wings and took to the sky to fly around. She had nothing better to do at the moment. She wasn't needed. She had no mate to worry about or a nest. She did how ever look for herbs since she is a healer and mage. She smiles slightly as she flew. She looks down at the earth. She was hidden in the clouds.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff