Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 am
Emiko hunched over her clover patch with sad eyes cast down. It had been almost half a year since her sin, and she still had not forgiven herself for it. She had committed a terrible sin, and she had to repent, she just didn't know how. Scarlet had her advice, but Emiko didn't know exactly what she meant. Take your suffering and make it into love? How did she do that? How do you take such a negative thing and make it into something so good? Besides, Emiko didn't deserve such a good thing as love. She sighed gently and lipped at another flower of clover, lost in her own thoughts.
Lately the snow around her home had been melting, revealing the greening grass below. Scarlet was convinced that it was like Emiko's chance for revival, just like the earth. Emiko wasn't so sure. Still, the world coming back to like after the desolate winter did make her happier, if only by a small fraction. The springtime sun also did it's part to warm her from the outside in, chasing away the winter chill. Still, she still felt lost.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am
The vibrantly colored mare pranced down her normal route, she had just enjoyed just a few of her special fruits making the morning even more lovely. Her spunky tail flicked with every step as she hummed a tune to herself.

Exiting the forest she was on her way to sun in the plains, a figure of blue caught her eyes. She tilted her head, a smile crossed her face. She was always excited to meet others, she enjoyed company of almost all sorts.

"Good day to you!" she called out as she drew near, now able to tell that the blue figure was small in size, probably a female.  

Dixie

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am
Emiko lifted her head, a small bloom hanging from her lips, as she was caught mid bite. The sudden voice made her nerves jump, since she had been by herself the for majority of the day, and her vision blurred ever so slightly as they did. She wasn't entirely sure that she wanted to have company around her at that moment, since she was very much engrossed in wallowing in her own self pity. However, she did like to make new friends, and this Soquili did seem very nice. She pawed at the ground a little, deciding whether she wanted to bolt an be alone somewhere else, or stay where she was.
Emiko spent too much time thinking and the Soquili had closed in on her. Now she could see the blinding green of the pelt, and make out that she was a mare. A whole knew cocktail of emotions were stirred to life within Emiko, just as they did whenever she saw a mare. She didn't really know what it meant, but she knew they weren't what she should be feeling for them. She assumed such confusion was punishment for her sins, and accepted it, deciding that railing against the curse would only make matters worse.
Finally she answered, "Hello to you too," forcing a bright smile onto her face that she hoped was convincing enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am
"Beautiful day today! You must be out enjoying the sun as well." she shook her coat and beamed, "It feels SO nice!" she took a few, not so steady steps, even closer to the mare before she stopped. "I don't believe I've seen you here before," she came this route almost every day, the ground practically worn to her 'secret' orchard of fruits. "Are you traveling alone?" she took a moment to look around for a companion.

Tequila wasn't one to pick up slight emotions or take small hints too well. She had a hard time understanding space... or silence for that matter. She was a chipper mare and thought everyone else was the same as she was. She greeted each day as an adventure, a wonderful adventure.  

Dixie

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am
Emiko had to grin at the sudden barrage of commotion from the other mare reminded her of her grandmother. She must have been clumsy as well, from the way she was weaving. While Scarlet was not quite that bad with her walking, Emiko still found it endearing. Her smile turned genuine easily as she listened to the other mare, nodding gently as she spoke. Finally, Emiko saw her window, and seized it.
"Emiko lives on the mountain just up there," she said, motioning north to a rather small mountain. There was a small, thin trail of smoke ascending from the tip, signaling that her two leggers were awake. "Yes, Emiko is glad the weather has finally turned nice enough to be outside like this, she loves the sunshine." She grinned, turning her face up to the blue sky, almost reveling in the warmth. "Emiko doesn't have anyone with her right now, which is alright with her. Emiko's name is Emiko, by the way, what is yours?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 am
Her ears perked and she grinned even more. "Emiko! Beautiful!" she bobbed her head then looked up to the mountain. "You live with two leggers?" her eyes widened as she got excited, she had never been close to two leggers. "I'm Tequila N Lime Splash, but you can call me Tequila...Or Teq!" she winked and looked back up to the mountains. "You live with two leggers?" she inquired, "What are they like? I've heard stories, but never seen one..."  

Dixie

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 pm
Something inside of her burned at the compliment, her face reacting in a blush, so deep her cheeks turned purple, the red mixing with the blue of her coat. She dipped her head down, trying to hide the blush under her mane. "t-thank you," she squeaked gently, fighting the beam that pulled at her lips. "E-emiko didn't chose it. Her father did, not too long ago, actually. H-he found her, you see, Emiko didn't know who she was before him. Emiko owes him her life. And still... she hurt him... and so many others... Emiko is repenting for her sins." She pulled a sad smile. "Tequila is also a lovley name... for an equally lovely mare," she stammered, lowering her head again.
"Two-leggers aren;t that interesting, Emiko is afraid," she admitted with a small smile, lifting her head slightly to look at the mare. "Mostly they just sit around and talk to each other." She shrugged and pawed at the ground. "Emiko often gets bored with them..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 pm
Teq's face dropped just a bit seeing the blue mare's saddeness. "Emiko couldn't have done anything that bad..." she took a few steps over to the mare and nosed her mane. "Tell me?"

She had never had much sense to knowing when not to question things, she had no sense of boundries. All she saw was a beautiful mare in front of her that was hurting inside and she wanted to help. "Perhaps I can help?"  

Dixie

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm
There was no doubt that if Emiko had been called beautiful to her face she would have burst into flames from the heat of her blush. She smiled lightly and lowered her head again. "N-no. Tequila is such a happy mare, and Emiko does not want to spoil her mood. Emiko should not have said anything. Sometimes, Emiko says more than is needed. She has a problem thinking before she speaks." She forced a grin, raising her head just a little bit. "Why d-don't we talk about happier things? Emiko does not like visiting her past. Surely you have been somewhere fun today! tell Emiko about it!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Tequila moved to lower herself next to Emiko. "Well, I make a very good listener," she nodded with a smile. "If you change your mind..."

Teq grinned at the question, "Most of my days are all good days!" she chirped. "Perhaps you would like to share?"

They weren't far from her secret orchard, and her fruits always made her mood better. "Perhaps I have a remedy," she lightly nudged the mare.  

Dixie

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:52 pm
"Emiko will keep that in mind," she said softly, raising her head a bit more, eyes still glued on the ground. "Thank you, Tequila." Her smile widening a little. Hooves entered her field of vision, and Emiko's face furrowed just a little bit. Just how close was this mare? She lifted her cyan eyes, meeting Tequila's head on. Gold felled her field of vision and her breath was sucked in by some force she did not command. Emiko's nostrils were filled with the scent over overly sweet fruit. Her mouth fell open, like she had something to say, but nothing came to her mind. She'd never been this close to another mare, she took pains not to be. She turned her head from left to right, mouth still gaping for words. She was making a fool of herself. Here these confusion emotions clouded her mind with pleasant pink and all she could think was I have sinned. I cannot be here. this punishment is far too much for me.
Finally her lungs relinquished their iron grip on the air and she gasped, nearly collapsing as the blood rushed from her head where the blush had reached it's boiling point and just slipped away. "E-emiko can't. It wouldn't be right of her...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 pm
Teq looked over meeting the blushing mare's gaze, she smiled to herself thinking how cute it was.

"There's nothing wrong with going for a walk with me," she paused for a moment, "We'll just be going for a bite to eat,"

She rolled a bit, getting her legs under her then stood back up. "Please? I want to help you feel better," she looked down to Emiko with a smile.  

Dixie

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm
Emiko watches her rise, both lamenting and celebrating the rush if fresh, cool air. Again, she looked around for something... anything to distract her. Something to call her total attention. Perhaps her family would call her home and she would have no choice but to run from Tequila and hide in her nest. "E-emiko is still repenting. S-she cannot accept such kindness until she is finished. It would be wrong of her. Another sin she cannot bare," she explained softly, legs tense and ready to bolt before she was touched or gave into the temptation to follow. She couldn't take any more punishment. "Though you are very kind to her. She thanks you very much." She nestled further down into the grass, trying to hide in the short blades. Her mind hadn't yet surfaced from the pink fog yet, and she couldn't think what else to say.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm
She didn't understand, but she was a determined sort.

"Well, then I shall have to wait here until you are done," she nodded. Once again she lowered herself to the ground, this time in front of the mare facing her.

"Well, Emiko. Tell me your story." she offered a smile, her ears ready to listen to what troubled her.  

Dixie

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm
The sound of grass folding beneath a body made Emiko look up again. Instead of beside her this time, however, Tequila lay right in front of her. Again, her lungs clenched on themselves and her body went tense. She looked to the right of the mare and said softly, "E-emiko is to spend her whole life repenting for what she has done. You shouldn't wait that long." She shook her head to herself. "And she does not want to bore you or make you sad. Oh, Emiko has sinned again. She made another sad. What is she going to do," Emiko asked, panic nipping at the edges of her voice. He buried her face in her legs, wishing for the earth to open up and take her down into whatever lie beneath. "You should leave before Emiko does anything else bad..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff