Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Safaia - Breeding (closed) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:14 pm
Safaia, I'm just going to go ahead and buy the custom ins and decide where they're going / give them out next month when people are less worried about their slots. ;p

This form x2

Name: tbd
Stage: Cub
Gender: could I leave these to be picked by their future owners? If not, may as well make them both female. ^^
Species: jackal
Parents: ? x Ank
Description: Absolutely anything goes. Doesn't have to resemble mom at all (though they may if you wish). Just have fun.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/a

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:03 am
Vaako x Mohan'ahkar  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:36 pm
Both me and Ny want to custom-in into our litter. This one is mine:

Name: Bokkie
Species: Lion
Parents: Vaako x Mohan'ahkar
Description: Ref! The markings' design (face, elbows and forelegs/paws) doesn't have to be accurate, it can be cc. The little elbow marking should be on both forelegs.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref!

*sending trade*
Edit: Our avies looks like twins at the moment. XDDD

=)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 pm
Name: Tarmha
Species: Lion
Parents: Vaako x Mohan'ahkar
Description: Her pelt is dark, but please not too dark to blur with the outlines. 83 Tail has the sparkly look, except in gold/brown tones. Aaand if you could please a variation of the father's shoulder marking on my cub too!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref!

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Rogue
Mother's name, image, and owner: Hinote, Fallenthroughmidnight
User Image
I seem to have misplaced her cert/uncert somehow, and cannot find them now. If this image is not enough, let me know and I will try to repost if I find them.
Pride: Rogue
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): -
Roleplay Links for Mother:
1. Lost - Hinote and Sethunya
2. Cloudburst - Hinote and Callick
3. All in Family – Hinote and Kasai
4. Sentimental Silliness - Hinote
5. Like Minded? - Moilik and Hinote
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: Brother
Would you like having a random? Naturally!

I would also like to buy custom-ins, to be given away. Since they are partially CC, I figured it would be easiest if you had everything all at once to work with, I would like them to look related to their litter mate/s so it seemed a good idea to throw everything at you all at once.
Name: TBD
Stage: Pup
Species: Maned Wolf
Parents: rogue x Hinote
Description: I would like her to have a white or pale gray base in the way her mother and uncle have black or dark gray bases, and be a twin (as far as markings go, marking colors may vary) to the custom-in below, otherwise CC to look like litter mate/s
Reference Image(s), if applicable: mother and uncle, above

Name: TBD
Stage: Pup
Species: Maned Wolf
Parents: rogue x Hinote
Description: I would like him to have a white or pale gray base in the way his mother and uncle have black or dark gray bases, and be a twin (as far as markings go, marking colors may vary) to the custom-in above, otherwise CC to look like litter mate/s
Reference Image(s), if applicable: mother and uncle, above

Edit: Forgot to say! Zephira738 is paying for the breeding and customs, as it is part of a mini plot for her pack and I am slightly broke. So the trade will be coming from her.

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 am
? x Hinote  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm
Rubrum x Iola

(someoneshootme)

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mother's name, image, and owner:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pride: Mava'Bunda
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): staff credits
Roleplay Links for Mother: staff credits
Would you like having a throwback? none
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: n/a
Would you like having a random? yep

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 am
Lor'dah x Tilifika (rolled)  
Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 pm
Batu x Delila Zahra (CC)  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 pm
Posting these so they don't miss the deadline ^_^!

Mogami
Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Dahfika
Meaning: A play on the parents' names
Appearance: I'm on on holidays so I can't play with a ref on PS. But I'll try to describe it as best as I can.
- Base color: the dark gradient on dad's markings
- Markings: Similar to dad's and in his base color (or in a gradient from tan to white), but forming a small discreet heart on his hip
- Mane|tail tuft: White?Dark pink?CC?
- Mom's white mask, nose and eyes
- Mom's white toes if it looks good
Anything that might not look very nice or that the colorist feels it could be better, can be totally changed.
Visual reference: I can't. =(
Personality: She'll be a very down to earth girl, confident in her own paws. She will usually be the first to whine "Mom! Dad! Ugh!" when they're being particularly loving but secretely she'll dream about finding her prince charming. She can't wait to get a bird familiar of her own.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride! <3

Epine de Rose
Applying for: Lor'dah x Tilifika
Name of SoA: Dar'Fuku
Meaning: A play on "Daifuku" which translates to "Great Luck" - I didn't want a literal translation, just one that sounded similar.
Appearance: Please consult swatches and fail example using Lor'dah (sorry daddy). However, there are a number of specifics that need clarification:

1. The markings are the same across his entire body (like Lordah), they simply change colour whenever they shift into a different colour swatch e.g. Browns for his darker base coat, pinks for his leg/socks etc.
2. There are darker pink and white streaks in his mane/tail - very subtle.
3. Dual coloured blue eyes, subtle but there!
4. Heart shaped spot markings on his but, dual coloured like his mother's!

Visual reference:
User Image
User Image

Personality:
A little bit of a dare devil. Avid lover of puzzles, adventure and inventions. Personality will be developed more fully should I get a chance to look at him properly!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride!

( Sorry Lor'dah, you look like a dork. >.> )

Safaia generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 pm
Sudi x Oseye (rolled)  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 am
Customs for Delila x Batu

Leez0rz
Applying for: Batu x Delila Zahra
Name of SoA: Ajani
Meaning: He fights for what is his
Appearance: White coat, darker purple mane/tail tuft, black paint forepaws and belly, purple striping around neck, half the face, and lower hindlegs. (See reference)
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Loyal, protective, and family-orientated, This cub will stand by his parents in their struggles during the war. He will protect his siblings at all costs during this drama.
Any additional requirements that the family has: A little random is okay, must stay in pride until cub has reached adulthood, and if they decide to leave, it must be discussed with HG and nessiaing before leaving the pride.

Hanging Gallow

A male twin to cub two

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 pm
Club Snails
Applying for: Sudi x Oseye

Name of SoA: Ngozi
Meaning: Blessed in Egyptian
Appearance: Dark red and black coat like his mother, White stripes like his uncle Zaphnath-Paaneah , mane like his uncle Kafele, Green eyes like his father and his jewlery gold and green to match his eyes.
Visual reference: One and two (I would like him to look more like the first picture but with the second one's tail Also I forgot to change the eye color. His eye color is green like his fathers.)
Personality: Ngozi is a trouble maker and a fun loving guy. He enjoys pulling small pranks on others (as long as they are harmless of course!) and he loves to make others laugh. He likes to make friends (though usually not with female cubs cause they got cooties) and is very social. If he feels like someone he cares about is being threatened he will protect them the best he can.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil and he won't leave the pride ever.

-- NekoGamer --
Applying for: Sudi x Oseye
Name of SoA: Heru (kind of TBD though, because of the name's meaning and the DW rules.... I'm not sure if that counts as a god name or not)
Meaning: Sun god
Appearance: For the most part, it's CC. The only real requirements I have are that he have his dad's bright green eyes, his mom's black mane, a dark coat with Kauli's splotchy coat somewhere on him, the ringlets around his eyes like his dad and one of those stripe-like markings right above his right eye. Also! I for sure want his jewelry to be gold and red.
Visual reference: I made one, but most of the coloring was done for fun. *sweat-drop* It's basically just to give a basic idea of what I'm thinking.
User Image
Personality: The type of person who tends to rush into situations without thinking, and even when he's not looking for it, trouble always follows him. He's the heroic type, ready to put his life on the line to help someone he cares about... whether they want him to or not. Typically speaking, he tends to do things that frustrate others.
Honestly, I've been wanting a SoA version of Harry Potter for a while now, especially after the last movie came out, and I think he'd look really cute on the DW lines. Plus, to me, the family seemed perfect for him, in both looks and personality.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not an evil cub, stays within family colors and markings, and will not be leaving the pride. Frankly, I can't see him leaving anyway, but if there's ever a plot that he would fit well in, I'll run it by you both first. :3 While it'd be really fun to do the storyline too, I'm not too concerned about doing it. I really just want the character.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 pm
From the M'B advert contest

Name: Balatkayo (disguise)
Stage: Adult
Species: Hyena
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: none
Description: Upper face should be patterned harlequin style with diamonds in dodger blue and smoky gray; lines between the diamonds are black; lower face is white; pattern emerges again across her shoulders and down her flank, ending on her rear leg ( a very narrow band of it, maybe three diamonds tall). Above the pattern on her body is black; below, white; hair fluff and tail can be either yellow, or one of the colors used in the rest of her body (She will be the queen of the masked pride)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: palatte (tweak the colors as you like)where the pattern goes, harlequin pattern
(sorry there is no full references, microsoft paint is the best I can do)

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff