Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:45 am
any game series (yes, even Rape-play if your into that sort of game...) can be suggested, so what would you most love to see released/re-released for the 3DS?

for me:
-Jet Set Radio
-Sudeki (remake)
-S.L.A.I (or Phantom Crash, since they are part of the same series...)
-Smash Bros.
-Majoras Mask  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 am
Should probably be in the main forum, but anyway, my list is:

Rape-play (I joke)
3D 3D Mario game set in the Mushroom Kingdom (No islands, paintings, or other galaxies this time)
Super Smash Bros. (Probably not gonna happen)
F-Zero
A new Nintendo ip
Some sort of game where you explore the real world through the camera. I think there's something that does it on PSP.
A Rare game
TF2? It could work...
I keep thinking of stuff I'd like, but it's already on there.  

Super Cheesio

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:22 am
A not-worthless port of a console game.
More mature games (Resident Evil, MGS yeah!)
Possibly FFVIII and FFIX remakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 am
I hadn't really thought about it too much, but Cheesio is right, an F-Zero on the 3DS would be seriously sick. Other than that, pretty much everything I want is coming to it right now anyway. I partially need to see the 3D effect so I can tell what would be awesome on it, but I think it would suit itself well to racing games especially, as well as Starfox, which is coming, and even first person shooters like Metroid Prime. If they made a Hunters 2 it would be really cool, especially since they could (but they probably wouldn't) tweak the settings every once inawhile with updates so it doesn't turn into a hackfest online. Better graphics, better controls and better online play.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:05 pm
Super Cheesio
F-Zero
A new Nintendo ip
Some sort of game where you explore the real world through the camera. I think there's something that does it on PSP.

F-Zero would be Sick! if anyone has a PSP, have they played Wipeout Pulse? that game is just incredible. if you havnt, look it up on youtube.... its worth buying a PSP for

also, Invisimals for PSP has the camera exploration thing, and it works really well, but i doubt the DS cameras could cope with it, the PSP camera is a seperate attachment with seperate software so it is able to be quite expensive and work really well and fast (have you ever tried waving a DSi with its cheap-a** built it cameras around? it lags like hell!)

actually, i can see Chibi Robo being awesome in 3D too...

and despite what a lot of people think, i reckon a 3D side scroller would be a good laugh, and have actual depth to the flat worlds...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm
fire - link
Super Cheesio
F-Zero
A new Nintendo ip
also, Invisimals for PSP has the camera exploration thing, and it works really well, but i doubt the DS cameras could cope with it, the PSP camera is a seperate attachment with seperate software so it is able to be quite expensive and work really well and fast (have you ever tried waving a DSi with its cheap-a** built it cameras around? it lags like hell!)
It's not the DSi camera though. It's a 3D one, which would work better if anything.  

Super Cheesio

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:31 pm
Super Cheesio
fire - link
Super Cheesio
F-Zero
A new Nintendo ip
It's not the DSi camera though. It's a 3D one, which would work better if anything.

touche'!
however, my point still stands, its a built in set of cameras. the tech wont be cheap but they still want to profit from their lovely cheap handhelds, which they wont if they make every little thing perfect. remember that from the spec sheet the 3DS cameras are only 0.3 megapixels each... whereas a high-end everyday digital camera now is anything from 10 to 15 megapixels...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:38 pm
you know what would be actually pretty awesome?

super mario galaxy 3D  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 pm
The Eleventh AK
you know what would be actually pretty awesome?

super mario galaxy 3D

Super Mario 64 DS 3DS  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm
I'd like to see a Hunters sequel.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:38 pm
remake of the first starfox  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm
Space shooters would be awesome, So I'm hoping to see lots of Star Fox on there, I know we are already getting a remake of 64, which is awesome.

F-zero would probably look cool too as was stated.

At the moment I can't really think of any particular ideas though. It would help if I see the 3D effects myself though.

Although... some of the anime style destruction sequences in the Tales series would look pretty cool in 3D...  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:10 pm
Kid Icarus OH WAIT

YEEAAAAAAAAAAH  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:11 pm
Hey remember when there wasn't a new Kid Icarus?  

Waynebrizzle

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 am
-Far Cry
-Guild Wars (i know it wouldnt be THAT amazing and be able to run full MMO's like that, but i can dream right?)
-Unreal Championship/Tournament (preferably a remake of championship 2, as that had third person and melee weapons...)  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff