Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm
(( A MSN RP between Sheria and Elissa dated 26/06/10 ))

User ImageUser Image

Weeks on since the day Jo went to Talk to Kai had passed. Rosie's life had changed, she was now completely nocturnal, and as such became the night watch in the herd grounds. She had always loved stars so the night time suited her well. She smiled and wondered through the skinny trees, winter ad taken over leaving the land bare and white. She hummed to herself, her breathe dancing in front of her nose and her sparkling lucid blue eyes scanning the area for the slightest shimmer or glitter of her new mate. Her relationship with Kai was working out better than she could have ever wished for and was happy, more so than she could ever imagine being.

Kai had been awake a while now and had grabbed the best nights... Days sleep he had ever slept. His muscles he could feel were flexible and sleep was no where to be felt hanging them down apart from the winter chill but he had trained to strive through the winter so now it hardly touched his ghostly figure. He was by the waterfall his favorite and most visited place within the herd lands. He stepped into the water carefully after staring at his reflection and the complimentary night sky with it's full moon high, dancing along the ripples with every hoof that gracefully slipped into it's contents. His new mate, which he couldn't believe he had now would be here soon and his mood would be even better than his limitless happy state was already at. He was now knee deep in water and lowered his head to drink from the surface, hearing the sweet sound of humming coming towards his direction.

Rosie wondered over to Kai. Seeing the shimmer from the waterfall, it was below freezing however he was in the water? she tilted her head and wondered over to meet him, her body shivering at the first touch of the cold liquid. She smiled, the water way past her knees Man she was short. It scared her slightly. She looked up at him with admiring eyes. Tilting her head to the side slightly with a warm smile painted on her face as if in greeting. "Morning Kai. Your up early." she smiled, finally getting her words right for the time, he was not in their bed when she rose this morning.

Kai tilted his head to the side to look at her from the corner of his eyes, slowly raising his head to look at her with his dark sockets, the small blue sparkle glistening in the moonlit rays. He looked like he was covered in blue pixie dust. A small warm smile returned for her own and he drifted through the water till he reached where she stood, out stretching his head and rubbed his nose gently against hers. "I know." He stated quietly. "I slept well." With a small flick of his tail, the cold water sprayed against her coat and he cast a smirk whilst staring into her own eyes, reflecting in symmetrical colour.

Rosie shivered as the water hit her. It was cold tonight, almost freezing. Winter was a magical time to her, however as a foal she used to hate it, the cold always seemed to effect her father in such a negative way. She looked at him with a playful look, hitting his shoulder with her head gently. "Is that so? if I sleep well that usually makes me sleep more not less, but whatever floats your boat." She smiled, the little wings on top of her head fluttering slightly. "So how are you feeling anyways? anything on your mind?" she asked, she was slightly worried, he never usually wondered off with out her when he woke in the morning. She had a feeling something was up, however that might just be her over paranoid mind. She wondered a little deeper into the water. "Its cold tonight."

Kai's eyes lowered when she moved her head and hit it flat against his shoulder, stepping back a little out of her way. He gave a shake of his head, he never slept a long time, a good sleep to him was feeling great and light when he woke and not too long and not too little. "Not really. Just the right amount. too long would make you feel tired still and heavy." He stated, blinking with a blank expression. He turned around and reared pouncing into the deeper contents of water and causing bigger waves to rumble along the surface and flick up to her small frame.Even though teh water was cold it looked like glitter when it raised into the moonlight and showered their coats. He looked back, his mane wet and in his face, looking like he had frost woven within every strand. There was something. Tonight he would ask her to take the next step with him, to truly have their own family and be together and binded. He just hoped that is what she would want also. "Should there be something on my mind?" He questioned, stubbornly as usual.

"Well I would be worried if there was nothing going on in that ol'noggin of yours." she laughed turning around to stick her tongue out at him. Thrashing about slightly to make more rippled, she liked the way the light reflected on them in motion. She was a simple minded girl and simple pretty things seemed be be able to hold her attention just nicely. She looked back over towards him and skipped to be just in front of him. She disagreed, to her the more sleep the better, however she had learned he was not a nice person to argue with, even if he was wrong he would sound smart enough for the other party to feel as if he was not. She tilted her head, bopping her nose against his slightly. "love you Kai." She smiled giving his nose a little lick.

He wasn't expecting her to lick him, she always did have the characteristics of a kitten, maybe that's what he loved about her and everything she came with. He nosed her back as she licked him. "Love you too." He smiled back a little and stared down at her with some serious thought. "Actually there is something." He sighed, looking away from her to the side. "I want to ask you something..." He was getting older now and he didn't want to be a really old father where he couldn't play with his children and keep them like he would be able to now and in the next few years. "I want you to consider this seriously." He turned his wandering eyes to hers. "I'm proposing to take the next step, to have a family of our own."

Rosie tilted her head and looked at him. She knew something was up. Her ears perked slightly. Wondering what was up. She opened her mouth for the first time. However the words did not seem to rush out like she usually did, this did actually take some thought. She looked at the water for a moment. A family? I guess that meant she had some overdue growing up to do? would she even be able to take care of foals? after all people usually took care of her? Kai would be there to help. As would her family, all the women in the herd seemed to have very parental instincts. A small smile crept on her face. This was not a overnight thing, it would take time. "I would like that. A lot. I could teach them how to dance, to play. Haha!" she smiled, with a small giggle. In her mind she was imagining telling her mother of such news, she would be over the moon!

Kai's eyes lit up with a rare glee. He was so glad to hear of her acceptance to his proposal and could only let his jaw drop slightly then turn into a loving, warm smile as he approached her close, and mouthed at her mane, letting his cheek rub against hers as he did so. "I'm happy that you will be my mate. I wouldn't have it any other way." He whispered. It was funny that she was looking forward to it for those reasons, which was typical but at least they were now aiming for a family and to be brought even closer together. "Speaking of dancing..." He mumbled. "I once knew of a dance. A special one which happened to take place in the full moon after such matters are discussed... How about it?"

Rosie also would never have had it any other way at all. She was so happy that things had worked out like this, even more so she was glad that the weeks they had been together had just proven to her that she reached the right decision with him. She smiled and looked at him out of the corner of her eye. A dance? sounded right up her alley, however she could guess this was not going to be like the jumping, hyperactive ones she was used to. "Are you going to lead then?" She asked with a small innocent smile on her face.

Straight to the point as always, she hardly ever hesitated when it came to him. He always knew if something was up because he trusted her to tell him and he had come to know her so well with the time they spent together and apart. He nodded and reared up missing her head as he split his legs a little apart so his hooves flew by either sides of her, her twisted slowly and threw his hooves down into the deep waters gracefully, the water showering them in the form of tiny beautiful crystals, he pushed himself forward and trotted around her and then to her front again lowering his head so his mane hid the dark features of his face, keeping silent.

Rosie's eyes almost lit up. The smile on her face getting wider. He was such a charmer when he wanted to be. She closed her eyes and bowed her head to him in return. She did love him, in a way she felt like she always had, she knew he was special from the day that he came to visit her fathers lands. She knew then that he was going to be important. She raised her head once more and stepped towards him with a warm smile. "You can be so cute at times." She smiled, she was always one to ruin moments with her comments.

Kai sweat dropped, raising his head soaked from head to hoof in the night. He sighed a little and gave a small smile tilting his head. "And your just special." He bopped her on the head with his muzzle playfully. "Your meant to stay silent and copy me y'know." He snickered.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 pm
(( A MSN RP between Sheria and Elissa dated 27/06/10 ))

Staying silent was never one of her strong points. Almost impossible by any means. She nodded her head and looked up at the handsome tallion nodding her head and following the steps he took. "I am sorry, haha, yeah. Bad with words." She began and then closed her mouth shut, forcing herself quiet before she rambled on more. A gentle wind blew past them, wistling past the waving trees.

Kai knew that all too well. His eyes followed her dancing her movements were always played, she was like an innocent little girl a lot of the time. It made her who she was and it was cute in his eyes. Once a pesky kid turned into the love of his life. Ironic, really. When she had finished her steps he just leaned forwards and lipped at her own lips, looking at her with his curious blue orbs. No one other than her would have ever got him to dance. It was a lucky thing to achieve, breaking through the old icy heart.

Rosie smiled, closing her eyes and rubbing her nose against his in a affectionate way. He was so sweet at times, she could not imagine her ever having a romantic moment like this, a small blush crept onto her cheeks, once again opening her eyes to meet his. The question he asked was still strong in her mind. A family. She would have never imagined herself being a mother, however the thought made her happy. A new adventure that they were going to goon together. The moonlight reflected down from the sky, onto the icy waters were they both danced they waltz. The clouds making their own dance across the starry winter night sky. "I love you Kai." She whispered. Her voice traveling with the graceful wind.

Kai smiled as he turned his head and stepped towards the edge of the cold waters. He had noticed her shivers and would rather her be warm than catch something that was his fault. He just wanted to treat her for being the most amazing mare in the world to him and to celebrate their next step in life. "Lets go back and get you warm." He suggested, flicking his tail slowly.

A large smile came onto her face. A warm dry den, that sounded good to her. The cave was not too far away. She nodded and rushed over to meet his side. "That sounds wonderful!" she smiled, trashing in the water again and running ahead slightly in a eager way as usual. Wondering back to their home. Looking forward to how the rest of the herd would react to the news.

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items