Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Don't Jinx Yourself (Krem/Sinon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm
Without a doubt, Sinon was familiar with youma. Running around town day and night, fighting creatures that varied from size to ability for less than a month could really take a toll on a person, but also gave them a wealth of experience in return. Although at the start it was difficult to finish them off, the senshi of lies was starting to learn how to adapt to each youma. If teaming up with another senshi was necessary, that was fine. If stealing from stores was necessary, that was fine.

“Sinon White Lies!” She flew through the air, a hand anchored back into a tight fist as she soared toward the serpentine youma.

Its tongue flickered in and out while it hissed with surprised when Sinon’s white threads tightly coiled around it. The thin rope grew tighter and tighter, crushing the snake until it could no longer handle the pressure and it crumbled into a pile of powdery dust. Curiously, she bent down, arms wrapping around her knees. “Was that the third one, today? I’ve done this so many times lately that they all seem the same to me,” she noted, looking up at the winking stars.

“I hope I don’t meet up with a Negaverse. I’ll just have to run away again, in the end.”

And of course those words would jinx her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 am
Curiously, Kremersite had been watching from around the corner as the girl fought. The large serpentine youma hadn't been his, so watching it crumble to the ground didn't really phase the lieutenant; thank god he didn't have to report that one's death. He'd already lost a youma or two, even if he had, in the process, managed to snatch a handful of starseeds, including two senshi ones... which in his mind, made up for the youma losses.

He tilted his head from the shadows as the girl bent down, wrapping her arms around her knees, rather than celebrate the victory; he thought the behavior was unusual and nothing at all like what he'd seen other senshi do, "Oh?" he called out as he finally stepped out of the shadows, "If you run away, that'll hardly be any fun, don't you think?" in all honesty, aside from the fact he was smirking dangerously, his height must've at at least made him look like less of a threat than other lieutenants.

"Also, I think you jinxed yourself," because he couldn't help but feel the irony of the situation at hand. He'd picked up that her sphere seemed to be lies, if only due to the attack he'd just witnessed, and as he approached, he tossed his jack-o-lantern up and down in the air, catching it with one hand, "Okay, so. Ready?"  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm
Once she heard the questioning voice, Sinon knew what she was in for. Keeping a calm expression, she angled her head to stare at the small lieutenant. She paused to take in his short height—she couldn’t help herself, really!—before finally replying. “Maybe, but it’s so much easier that way. I’ve taken a liking to coffee, lately. I wonder why?” She sourly finished.

Reluctantly, she pushed on her knees into a standing position, revealing her five-foot-eleven height. Sinon scowled, sighing and scratching her head, hesitation written all over her face. To say that she was displeased with the turn of events was an understatement. If he was waiting for her to make the first movement, he would be sorely disappointed. Beating up monsters wasn’t that hard, but whenever she fought with a Negaverse agent her muscles were inclined to clutch up.

She chuckled, ruefully smiling. “Yeah, I suppose I did. I’ll need to be more careful about my words from now on, huh?” Sinon remarked.

Idly kicking a pebble away with one of her boots, she shrugged and placed a gloved hand on her hip. “Ready as I’ll ever be, I suppose. Hit me with your best shot,” she answered, mustering up a grin.

Ughhh. Dammit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:59 am
"Mmmm? Coffee? Man, you're a bit weird," he understood what she was getting at, but that didn't make her choice of words any stranger, as far as he was concerned, "This isn't the usual banter I'm used to, but whatever floats your boat," if he noticed the way she was staring at him, he didn't really seem phased; he wasn't the one that was still currently sort of crouching on the floor. As far as he was aware, he still held the advantage, did he not?

He padded a few steps nearer and then stopped, his head tilting to one side as he regarded her curiously; it was obvious he was indeed waiting for her to make the first move, and looked to be rather confused over why she seemed to be hesitating.

The rueful smile was not helping. Not only did she look like she just... couldn't muster the energy to care (which was, in itself, a very stupid thing to do when facing a negaverse agent), but she looked like she was just about ready to roll over and give up. Which was... no fun at all; it almost felt like kicking an injured dog while it was down, and for some reason, that didn't sit well with Kremersite. Perhaps if it'd been a guy, then yeah, but it seemed like he wasn't particularly prepared for this, "You don't sound particularly sure of yourself..." but then again, his cockiness had lowered a notch, and thus, it was obvious that neither did he, "Not gonna put up a fight?"

A frown crossed his features and he rushed over quite suddenly, holding the jack-o-lantern against the side of his body as he aimed a kick at her legs. Amusingly enough, the action was half-hearted, almost as if he were testing her, rather than openly aiming to hurt her.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:37 pm
“I get that a lot,” Sinon truthfully replied. She laughed, leaning her head over to the side as she crossed her arms. “I’m not used to coming up with witty banter, my apologies.” She bowed gracefully, one hand on her stomach while the other was thrown out.

Not that she didn’t care, more like she dreaded the outcome of this battle. Would she get her butt pathetically kicked or would she somehow receive rookie’s luck? Fighting off youma was easy peasy lemon squeezy. They were rather simple in nature, despite their wide variety of characteristics and traits that made life difficult. Fighting Negaverse, on the other hand, was another game altogether. Negaverse could—gasp—were people and could therefore think and outsmart her.

“Maybe I will, and maybe I won’t,” she responded with a pout, feeling a little offended at the (aptly-made) assumption. The green-haired stranger scuttled over and she immediately took a step back to avoid is half-hearted kick. Furrowing her eyebrows, Sinon frowned at him. “Do I look like a joke to you?” Her tone became a mixture of annoyance and honest curiosity.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:57 am
Perhaps... the most amusing part of the whole ordeal is that Kremersite actually took the time to look at her up and down and then back up again, shamelessly checking her out before arching a brow, "What? No," he smirked while still on the ground, moving to jump onto a croching position so he could aim the jack-o-lantern at her stomach, "You look just fine to me, sweetie," it was obvious he was actually being honest, if not... particularly mocking, seeing as how he wasn't really answering the question she'd asked, "It's just that your heart ain't into it!" and that said, he released the plastic pumpkin, almost as if it were a ball. He was hoping that the small distance between them would play in his favor and at least knock the air out of her.

Surely that would get her moving, right? Unfortunately, despite how sure he was trying to sound within his mind, there was still great doubt that she'd react how he wanted her to.

"Banter's easy - you say something witty, but stupidly cheesy at me, and I correspond with something as ******** cheesy right back at you - easy as pie!" jumping a step back, he was waiting for the jack o lantern to rebound on her so he could catch it again, "Attacking works better than pouting - no matter how cute that is. Just a pointer and such," a pause followed, "Also, nice shorts. I approve."  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:23 pm
Sinon thought nothing of his examination. She looked up and down at people all the time, especially when they possessed an unusual outfit or trait about them. In fact, she took a closer look at Kremersite while he looked her up and down. The first observation that struck her was Damn. Short, but she didn’t dare speak her thought aloud. Vertically-challenged people had a thing about being sensitive about her height and this lieutenant was likely the same. Provocation was not good.

“Sweetie?” she incredulously echoed, popping a curious eyebrow at green-haired lieutenant.

A surprised soldier of lies clumsily caught the toy pumpkin, nearly dropping the item out of surprise. What the heck. Sinon was a bit miffed now, but managed to calmly answer, “Thanks for the advice, but I think I’ll try to skip the bantering from now on. I’m just no good at it.” An amused redhead puffed out her cheeks while she glowered at him. Lovely. “On the other hand, I disapprove. I want better pants.” She paused, briefly glancing at the ‘weapon’ in her hands. “And this is the part where we start fighting?” His slightly grating remarks were getting to her now; she didn’t feel so bad about fighting. There was a first time for everything, after all.

“Let’s make a deal.” She let the orange toy clatter to the ground. Though her first thought was to roughly throw it back to him that would just be giving back his weapon, right? Sinon closed the distance between them in a couple long strides, pulling back a fist for a tentative punch. “I won’t kill you if you won’t kill me, okay?”

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games