[PRP] A couple? (Astrophel and Mahdi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

It had been a little while now, that Astrophel and Mahdi had met. They weren't really meeting on a regular basis or anything, but Astrophel found himself seeking the mare out. He felt something with her, that he didn't with any other female. He didn't know that it wasn't love. He had never loved before, and so in his mind, that was it, they did well as it was, and so he would be asking Mahdi to be his mate. The stallion didn't know it would only be short term. But usually they never do.

He was flying through the sky, looking for any sign of the mare.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image Mahdi had found a cove by the water. The floor was a bed of vibrant and sweet smelling flowers and the walls were drooping willows. This time of the year the trees were releasing their seeds and everywhere you looked soft puff balls floated merrily through the air.

As she approached the shore she noticed how many of the flowers seemed to grow even past the water line, only thinning out once the water became deeper. It was truely gorgeous. A vision she usually only saw in the dreams of young lovers.

"Ah but to dream of sweet summer romance," she murmured. Her own voice sounded both whimsical and serious and caught her off guard. A moment later she was laughing and shaking her mane so the tickets woven into her hair chimed together so that even once she'd stopped the sound seemed to linger over the water.

one over three

Feline Cat

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm
Astrophel had finally caught sight of Mahdi. As he circled in the sky, he noticed where she was. It felt almost surreal, even for him flying in the sky. He had never seen such a place before. She descended to the ground, careful not step on any flowers with a fair amount of space between the two horses.

"Good evening Mahdi." He smiled at her. He hoped that he caught her at a good time, and not just when she was about to leave. He wasn't to sure if he could wait any longer to ask her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm
She turned to look at him as the wind blown willow puffs drifted between them.

"Why good evening!" she sung, shaking her mane again happily. "You're presence here tonight is, well, unexpected! As is this place it's self. Moments like this are so rare, and fleeting. Don't you think?"

one over three

Feline Cat

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:31 am
"I have to agree, and to find a place that makes you lovelier. It's a true treasure." He nodded, shifting his weight. His dark eyes watching the willow tree as it created a curtain between them. As it settled he glanced away from her.

"If I've come at a bad time, I can take my leave." He felt all to energetic. With a clear sky, the moon was directly hitting him. It was like a kid in a candy store. He shifted his weight again feeling restless.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm
She glanced aside at the first comment, bashfully and strangely lost for words. As the willow puffs cleared and the moon provided it's gentle glow she looked back, smiling as she gazed upon him.

"Not at all," she murmured. "I wasn't planning on walking until much later. Is there something a matter?"

one over three

Feline Cat

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 am
That was great news. She wasn't going to be leaving for a while. But now the mood had to be right, and everything had to fall in place for this. And the setting was already perfect.

"No, nothings wrong. You just look very lovely in the moonlight." He smiled at her. Walking forwards her, and trying his best to avoid the flowers, before he picked one with his teeth and placed it into Mahdi's mane, right behind her ear.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 pm
She seemed baffled when he first moved to put the flower behind her ear but when she realized what he was trying to do he bowed her head to better let him do so.

"Why you shameless flatterer," she laughed, lifting her head again to nuzzle him gently.

one over three

Feline Cat

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 am
When she reacted the way she did, Astrophel couldn't help but let his cheek flush. Asty in the back of his mind rolled his eyes at the gentlemanly approach, but remained silent.

He closed his eyes for a moment taking in her scent, before he took a step back and looked into her eyes. "Madhi, for a while now, we've shared time together. And I like to think that you've been enjoying it as much as I have. I feel as if we're connected on a deeper level, and I would like to ask you to be my mate."

There! He said it. It was shorter and less grand then he was expecting, but it just felt like the thing to say. In Astrophel's mind she was the mare. But future circumstances lead them to stepping back as mates, to raise their foals as single parents. But none of that was known to either of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:48 pm
She backed up an inch to look at him, looking a bit surprised by his suggestion.

"Astrophel... I've certainly enjoyed our time together..." but you're okay with my wandering? She turned to look back at the flowers. No. He wouldn't ask if he wasn't willing to take her as she was, right? She turned back, grinning.

"Of course!"

one over three

Feline Cat

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 pm
Astrophel wasn't sure if he heard her right. Not that he was expecting a no or anything. But he never really knew how she felt. He felt elated, but he wouldn't prance around like a colt. He had matured past that. He knew that she was involved in his future, and he knew that since his dream with her.

He stepped over the flowers and gave her a grateful and happy nuzzle. And he only hoped that he could continue to keep her happy!

"I'm so glad."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff