PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the TARDIS appeared on a hilltop overlooking a small village "ah ... here we are" the Doctor said as he came out and looked around then noticed a large walled up city close to the village "thats odd ... maybe were not in the right time zone" he said  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Ameria S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:09 am
Rose followed the Doctor out of the TARDIS.

"What's odd?" she asked standing next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor turned to Rose then turned back to the Village "see the last time i was here was the year before the one i picked ... see that wall" he said pointing to it "when i was here they just got the idea for it ... but it doesnt get compleated until about 200 years later" he said as he looked around "we moved in space but not in time"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ameria S

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 am
"So we're not in 1647?" Rose asked.

She looked slightly disappointed. Rose loved to travel in time.

"Did something change the course of the TARDIS to bring us here at this point in time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"posably ..." he said as he looked around "still ... were in the right location either way ... hopefully we can find out what went wrong beyond that wall in the city" he said as he walked down the hill to the streets of theives  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Dante

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Hours later coming from Villa Town Dante found himself walking towards The Plains Of Villa, Dante continues walking down the hill when he noticed a cave to his right. feeling curious about the cave, Dante walked towards the cave, once he got there he enters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm
Hours later Dante came out from the cave with a broken hidden blade mechanism that could be fixed and a sword he had found in the cave, Dante swung it twice then place it in the shealth that came with his, he then tied the shealth on his belt on his left then began to walk back to town.
User Image
User Image  

Drkslayer_Dante

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor ran to the TARDIS he grabed Rose and took her inside "sorry Rose ... side trip" he said as he got out the chip Oveon gave him and put it in the TARDIS data computer "i need to make sure that no one will die in a comming war" he said as the TARDIS headed to the Jedi Temple landing area  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 am
User Image
~???~

In the plains of the peaceful villa, the sight being graceful to any man, was seen within the eyes of a dead man. He stood there, his hat covering most of his face and his cloak golden and strong, stronger than any armor. He stood there, his mask on tight and his hands that are skeleton like leaning against his stronge katana that had the Nanashi Symbol on it. He sighed, thinking about his past of terrors and frights and he felt a presence at the decks, a man and a woman with the same blood as his blade,"The Nanashi Children..."
He sighed as he tworled around, the wind going around him with the leafs around him and he disappeared, leaving behind a Crimson Red Leaf behind him next to the tree of blue leafs.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice quickly ran and jump building to building, and saw two horsemen trying to shoot her. She remember the Templar called her "Witch" and it scared her, "Witch... For crying out loud, it's Angel." She thought as she saw a Plain, she called her horse and jump to her horse, who gallops to her. "Come on boy." She said to Tsuki and turn around to face soldiers. "Your dead Assassin." One of soldier said and Alice pull her crossbow and shoots to one horsemen. "One demon down... five demon alive." She said with a sweet talk, she grab a smoke bomb and blind them. Alice assassinated four soldiers, she about to kill horsemen, but she notice the smoke is clearing up. She back up and rode Tsuki. "You assassin witch." Horsemen cried and charge to her. Alice just look at horsemen still, but he was about to kill her, but Alice horse assassinated him with two hidden blade. "Rest in Peace." She said quietly to close every soldiers eye lid. Alice look at her horse and decide to leave before more soldiers are coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze

"I am no killer ..."

Alveno kept jumping as he landed on a hill to try and find the girl "Alice?!" he shoute trying to find her

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

As Alice and Tsuki were about to leave this area, she heard someone called her name. She walk back and saw Alveno. She walk up to him. "Your looking for me." She said to him as she pull her horse.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:09 pm
"hey you could have waited when i stepped on a loose roof tile" "oh hey nazumi i found my sword thank god" "thats good u are safe" "man those shadowkhan are nasty little buggers"  

medicDemon

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice look at Raw. "Please, call me Alice." She said. "And I thought your sword is with you all the time." As she heard the about Shadowkhan. "Who's Shadowkhans." She said to Alenvo and Raw with confusing look.  
Italy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff