Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
Look into my eyes (Please join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Look into my eyes is about how when looking into a person eyes you can learn alot about them. It's a saying that eyes are the doors to people souls. Madori is a demond that go around looking for lost souls that will join her in a fight to take over earth so that she can be the ruler over all humans. (followers are just called follower)

Even though she has been geting alot of followers there are still some humans that is trying to fight and stop her from taking over, whom has from a group called épargnants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:21 pm
Rules:
1. follow all of the guild rules
2. please talk in thrid person
3. no text or number talk (I really hate that)
4.send your pf to me in a pm with the subject "I see you"
5. keep it pg 13 please
6.Send all pf to me please, don't post until your pf is up please and thank you.
7. Have lots of fun.

ProFiles:
Name:
Sex:
who side you are on:
Others:
Picture: (anime please and thank you)
gaia name:  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:46 pm
ProFiles:

Name:Madori
Bio: Madori is a demon who came to Earth wanting to take it over because she was bored of just hurting people in hell.
Sex: fm
who side you are on: Leader of the Followres
Others: Just doing this for fun
Picture:User Image
gaia name:jmadiso2

Name: Kele Ido
Bio: Kele has been in a coma since a car accedent two years ago. She was in the car with her mother and father until her mother lost control of the car and it crashed, her mother died instatly while her father died on the way to the hospital.
Sex: Female
who side you are on: Midori ((just wake her up))
Others:
Picture: User Image
gaia name: Musicbox Mirage

Name:Ankel
Bio: born in the pit of flames, Ankel has the desire to destroy and torture amongst other things.
Sex: female
who side you are on: Madori
Others: No one truly knows where her loyalty may lie she is in it for the game and to watch the corruption.
gaia name: Lil_monstar Envy

Name: Cain
Bio: Hes Cain and for now he serves Madori that is all that is needed.
Sex: Male
who side you are on: Madori
Others:

User Image
gaia name: Lil_Monstar Envy

Name: Bella/cheza
Bio: Bella is the nice one and Cheza is nice but like to have more fun than Bella. Cheza is the one that like to talk her sister into geting in to things.
Sex: f
who side you are on: Their not sure yet
Others:
Picture: User Image (bella is in black hat and cheza is in the blue)
gaia name:jmadiso2  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm
ProFiles:

Name:Alex
Bio:He watched his little sister get killed by Madori and he just want to take her down.
Sex: male
who side you are on: épargnants
Others:just want to save the human race.
Pictures: User Image
gaia name: jmadiso2

Name: Kala Lyoko
Bio:I was raised as the next in line to take over protecting the temple but one day it came under attack by a bounch of followers after fighting hard all 20 of them where left and just me fighting. I ran to a room that was protected from anyone but the temples protectors there i found a staff i hoped it would help as i picked it up the followers got in i swong at one and to my surprise it hit it in the head a white light appeared and the follower was gone. I fought off the rest and then turned to where i had picked up the staff and the words havens staff where written on the shelf that had been holding it. I had heard about the staff to a point and figured it could help the oher humans so, I left the temple to find other humans and maybe away to take down who or what was responseable for lost souls attacking the temple.
who side you are on:épargnants
Others: she is a wondering priestess she also stays in one place if she is needed.
gaia name:Furrie Princess Nala

Name: adric stonebrook
Bio: adric fights for the people though he is a monster himself he feels there is something to protect
Sex: M
who side you are on: épargnants
Others: he is a shapeshifter but only has a tiger form and he carrys around a pet baby white tiger cub named snow and he carrys a sword
User Image
Picture:
human form:
User Image
animal form:
User Image
snow:
User Image
gaia name: vampirekay1

Name: tera
Bio: tera is a shy timed girl for the most part but when angered she shifts into a demon who's becomes mercyless with a bad temper, finding adric tera trains with him and the few others that want to help the human race to keep balence in the worlds but her main goal is to learn to control black tera her evil side from coming out and ripping hearts out of poor helpless humans chests
Sex: f
who side you are on: humans
Others:
Picture:
User Image
demon form:
User Image

Name: no one really noes his name so they just call him DARK
Bio: dark is a mysterios guy who loves nothing more then to fight other demons you never really see him mutch when you do he brings this strange aura that seems to draw people to him
Others: he fights with twin kattana's
Picture:
human:
User Image
demon:
User Image

Name: dager
Bio: dager is one of those weird mischiviose demons that love noting more then to play pranks on people or other demons he loves stealing stuff so his room in adrics manor is always full of new stuff adric calls him the trap master of the house and most of all the protection adric has around the place is all of dagers doing
Others: he uses pranks and traps as his weopens to fight mutch like a joker
Picture:
User Image

Name: Emily
Bio: Emily was born a long time ago although she doesn't reveal her age, she fights for the humans because her son being a halfling was killed by the rest of her clan deemed against their law. She doesn't talk much about the past.
who side you are on:i prefer the humans
Others:
gaia name:Lil_Monstar Envy  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 pm
Madori walked into the building and turned, she went up the stairs counding "1...2...3..." until she got up to the top. "15" she said to herself as she walked into a room and looked down at a girl (Kele) "how beautiful" she said looking down at the sleeping girl, she leaned down and whispered a prayer into her ear. The air in the room got colder and she stood up and waited for the girl to wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:48 am
Kele's eyes twitched as the prayer was said, and as the air got colder her eyes slowly opened. They held no warmth to them as she looked to the only person in the room; she seemd to draw her eyes.

"Who...are you?" she asked with a dry voice.

Musicbox Mirage

Durem Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 am
adric awoke to his face being pawed at " snow " adric grumbled as he sat up picking up the younge tiger cub hearing the cub pur adric chuckled as he ran his fingers threw the cubs fur " your sutch a bad little thing, but its a good thing your cute so then you git away with it " adric kissed the cub lightly on the forhead then slowly stood up from his place on the couch holding snow gentaly in his arms adric was carefull not to hurt the younge cub as he tiredly walked over to the fridge to find her and him something to eat  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 pm
Madori was happy to see that the child was up "A very good friend" she said to her with an smile "my name is Madori what's yours?" she asked her  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Musicbox Mirage

Durem Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:36 pm
"My name is...Kele" she said. Her finger's flexed as her body begane to awaken from her coma "Do you know where my mother is?" she licked her lips "Or my father?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 pm
"I'm sorry" she said reaching down and grabing her hand while looking in her eyes deeply as to show that she really cared "but their dead" she said softly "You guys was in a car accedent" she told her softly

Alex look around as he walked in the woods. He took a deep breath as he thought about his little sister that was killed by Madori hans "she will pay" he said looking up at the moon as if he was talking to his sister. He kept walking trying to find a person who he was told that could help take her down.

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Musicbox Mirage

Durem Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:41 pm
"Dead...Dead..." her hands slipped to cover her face "I should be dead just like them, why am I alive" she said, tears leaked from her eyes but no sob racked her little form.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm
Madori lean down some and whip the tears from her eyes "everything happens for a reason" she said to her "and I believe you are here to help me" she said with a small smile "and if you help me, you can have everything you ever need it or want it." she stood up and held out her hand for her "come with me and join me" she said to her  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Musicbox Mirage

Durem Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm
Kele's hand dropped her hand and her arms dropp like they had no bones in them, she was a sleep so long it was taking her body much longer to come to life. She reached her lithe hand and grasped gingerly onto her savior's "Yes...tell me...what to do" she said with a blank expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:32 pm
" Come little children I'll take the away." she started humming to herself. as her hands glided across books on a bookshelf. She could still smell the fire that had taken place a few nights ago the screaming was magnificent. it made her blood pump everytime she thought about death. The wind blew through the open window and she jumped out of it gracefully she was after all guarding the hous as she was told to do for now. Who ever knew where Madori was meant that it wasnt good for them she looked up at the sky. "Such a lovely blood moon tonight..."  

Lil_Monstar Envy

Greedy Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:45 pm
finding nothing but a little bit of milk adric took out the small jug of milk then pored what was left of it into a small bowl for snow putting the bowl on the floor adric sighed as he watched snow drink " we will have to go on a hunt snow " ad mumbled  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games