Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
Crew Application! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

z_Spot
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm
What to be part of the crew? All you have to do is fill out this application! Please fill out your application and post it in this thread. But please make sure you can be an active member of the crew, this means that you will post and help with guild hosted events/ threads in the z!Forum and in Game events.
*Note* Just because you have a low cl etc, that does not mean you are disqualified or anything of that nature. We are simply curious as to your experience.
Thank you!!

[color=green][size=16][b]Make meh a crew membar!!![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be part of the crew?[/b]

[b]Do you have any prior experience?[/b]

[b]Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it?[/b]

[b]How often are you online (estimate is fine)?[/b]

[b]How often do you play zOMG! ?[/b]

[b]What CL are you?[/b]

[b]How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum?[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:46 pm
Make meh a crew membar!!!

Name: Koichi

Why do you want to be part of the crew? Was Asked Too at beginning

Do you have any prior experience? zOMG Hide N Seekz Elite Captain, 2nd guild Captain of a personal use guild

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? I have Skype even if it is an inferior instant messaging service :-p *shushes for now* XD

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? Waaayyy too much

How often do you play zOMG! ? Less and Less seeing as how i'm waiting for zOMG Chapter 2 and am burnt out from too many SS, PS and Hive runs. But I am on there often seeing how i run a Hide N Seek guild that plays games in zOMG. and it's a giant chat room.

What CL are you? 10.0

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? I know of it, but Forums = Trolls and I hate posting in the main forums cause of too many trolls and haters biggrin

Made Crew  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tasn Zheng

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Name: Tasn Zheng

Why do you want to be part of the crew? I like planning and organising things and I'd love to contribute more than my occasional healthy gold supply to the guild.

Do you have any prior experience? Crew for the Gurren Pirates guild and also crew for my clan. Moderator and plotting team leader for an RPG.

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? Yeah, I have skype.

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? Usually on for at least 8 hours over the weekends. Available online after 6 PM PST often for weekdays as well.

How often do you play zOMG! ? Every day for hours.

What CL are you? 10

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? I post daily, answering as many questions as I can and contributing my input on certain rings and whatnot.

Made Crew  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Name: Elk

Why do you want to be part of the crew? To be more involved in the guild.

Do you have any prior experience? I've been crew in small guilds before, but nothing really impressive.

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? I have it.

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? Since I'm on summer break, I'm online almost daily for many hours.

How often do you play zOMG! ? Whenever I'm on Gaia, I play zOMG!

What CL are you?10.0

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? I haven't posted a lot in the past, but I've been posting more often recently.

Made crew  

Phane Operato

Labcat X

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:20 am

Name: Cexil, Astral, or Tempest

Why do you want to be part of the crew? For the fun of it and to have something to do with my time.

Do you have any prior experience? I'm a crew member in my zOMG Clan.

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? I'm not allowed to download anything. But crew members and above can ask for my AIM and Facebook.

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? Hours doing nothing.

How often do you play zOMG! ? I used to play all the time but now I only play when people invite me to play or when people need help.

What CL are you? 1o.o

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? Whenever I see an interesting topic will I post.And I'm fluent in the forum quite well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 am

Name: Guardian Kim.

Why do you want to be part of the crew? cause i want to help.

Do you have any prior experience? i dont want to admit this but no.. D;

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? D; but you can't get skype in canadaland... (or so ive heard) but im willing to if there is (:

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? every day.. at least 5 hours a day.

How often do you play zOMG! ? every day (just wsalking around asking if people needs help)

What CL are you? 10.0

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? im a lurker that sometimes posts in the zomg forum. so im very familiar.  

Guardian Kim

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200

Icy-x-Wind

Lonely Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Name: xxmizorexxicexx ~ Call me Mizo, Miz, or Mizzy.

Why do you want to be part of the crew? I like helping C :

Do you have any prior experience? In what? DX A lot in zOMG!.

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? No XD

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? 5 hrs per day.

How often do you play zOMG! ? 24/7 ;D

What CL are you? 10.0.

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? What's the zOMG! Forum? O___O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Name: PezQueen

Why do you want to be part of the crew? It would be fun to help out sweatdrop

Do you have any prior experience? nope

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? I have skype

How often are you online? I'm online everyday! Some days I tend to be a bit busy with schoolwork though.

How often do you play zOMG! ? Not so often anymore since I beat EB many times and finding a good crew is difficult.

What CL are you?10.0

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? I lurk more often than I post.

Made Crew  

PezQueen

Devoted Nerd

Sensual Soul
Vice Captain

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 pm
Keep Applying, We are reviewing the crew we have now to see who is making an effort to help and who is just not....We may rotate some crew out for in-activeness and rotate new crew in. So don't think you being ignore! Your not. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Name:spades of death99

Why do you want to be part of the crew?i wanna be crew because i like helping

Do you have any prior experience?i am captain of zOMG Animated Destroyers

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it?not have skype currently but i will download it if necessary

How often are you online (estimate is fine)?well...kinda hard to say when ever im home i tend to be on but at least once a day

How often do you play zOMG!?every time im on

What CL are you?10cl inlcuding all 40 original rings

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum?yes i am familiar with it...average for posting  

Vikturrr

Lonely Datemate

9,025 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wilde Chyld

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Name: Zandra Willa. You can call me Z, Zan, Zanny... any variation of the name, idc.

Why do you want to be part of the crew? I think I have something to offer the crew, i'm an avid zOMG! player, and I have what I think to be a brilliant idea.

Do you have any prior experience? Prior experience, such as? Been playing zOMG almost since it came out, forever ago..

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? No, but sure I'll download it...

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? Every day... But not for the upcoming month, I'll be visiting my dad.

How often do you play zOMG! ? Eh.. Just about every day..

What CL are you? 10.0 generally, unless Im using a ring I dont generally use.

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? I know my way around it pretty well.. Im fairly quiet, so I dont say much. Not that I dont have much to say, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Name:Ashe Fierce

Why do you want to be part of the crew? I would very much like to help out in making of events etc.

Do you have any prior experience? I was captain of a personal guild, I'm a crew member for 2 other guilds. Iv'e have made alot of events within those crews.

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it?Ofcourse i have it, who wouldn't =>

How often are you online (estimate is fine)?I'll just say 2/4 of the day.

How often do you play zOMG! ?It's the first thing i do when i get on from begining to end.

What CL are you?10.0

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum?I'm very familiar =D

Made crew  

Ashe Fierce

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Waldo McFish

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Name: Waldo McFish

Why do you want to be part of the crew? I want to increase the popularity of zOMG! in as many ways as I can.

Do you have any prior experience? As a crew member? Yes I do. I am a crew member of Gaia Online Magazine and zOMG! Olympics, and avidly participate in both.

Do you have Skype or are you willing to download it? I do! My username is Waldo.McFish

How often are you online (estimate is fine)? Pretty much always. Generally from 8am-10pm (Eastern Time).

How often do you play zOMG! ? Almost whenever I'm online, which is pretty frequently.

What CL are you? 10.0 with a TCL of 15627 and rising.

How familiar are you with or how often do you post in the zOMG! Forum? Whenever I'm not on zOMG!, you can find me in the zOMG! forum almost always.  
z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff