Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Moonshadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm
Kaiju looked over at the new guy, it was the kid he had just watched duel in the Arena the day before. "This cloaked man came out of nowhere and challenged Damion to a duel. I felt something wasn't right, and my beliefs were confirmed when this cloaked man used the card Seal of the Orichalcos. I've never seen the card before but I'd heard about it when researching with Marik Ishtar in Cairo. Apparently Yugi Motou battled this card before. The card made the duel into a shadow game and I can't get in there and help Damion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm
Gaian Name: The_Wicked_Zaku
Character Name: Liliana Vess
Deck Name: Shinning Justice
Biography: Liliana was once a student at an academy for duelists whos skills far surpassed those of others.The only thing she ever wanted was to be known as one of the greatest duelists of all time.She travel around from town to town in her 1968 plymouth roadrunner.A large katana for protection,and the one goal to become imfamous.
Appearance: User Image  

The_Wicked_Zaku

The_Wicked_Zaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm
The thunderous roar of an supercharged hemi engine could be heard echoing throughout the streets of this abandoned city.Liliana shifted gears,finaly reaching 4th as she came drifting around a wide turn.Her dueldisk and deck sitting in the seat next to her,her katana sitting inbetween the consoul and the front seats.

"This towns dead..."

a long sigh came from deep within

"I was hoping for some challenger today.. im tired of wasting my time on those little leaguers"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Rich raised his eyebrows when he heard him mention the Seal of Orichalcos and some kind of Shadow Game. Then, he took out his Eye of Timaeus. "So that's what you want me to stop, eh Timaeus?"

The cloaked duelist shook his head. "Go ahead with your turn."  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm
((Gah, you guys posted a ton >.<))

Adrian hadn't needed sleep since he had gained the power of the Orichalcos. He watched the duel below, mildly humored from the top of the Academy. It was best to find the opponent's strengths and weaknesses before rushing in.

Another cloaked duelist at Adrian's side. "Bring me back the soul of a Chosen," Adrian said. The cloaked figure nodded as it jumped from the roof of the building. The character landed unharmed on the other side of the Orichalcos duel from the other Chosen Duelists.

"Your souls will make a wonderful welcoming gift to the great Leviathan," the cloaked figure said activating the almost acidic looking duel disk on their arm. "Come Chosen Duelists!" the girl declared as she flung back her hood to reveal a daring girl with proud silver eyes and long dark maroon hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 pm
Kaiju's eyes widened tremendously when he saw The Eye of Timaeus, feeling a sudden connection with the card and with Rich. He looked down at his deck pocket to see it glowing, and reached into it. He pulled out his newest card, The Fang of Critias. Holding the card in his hand, he began to understand, and he looked up to Rich with determination...  

Raven Moonshadow

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 am
"You can't just ignore me like that!" the girl screamed in a pissed off girly kind of way. "I challenged you to a duel!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 am
Kaiju looked up slowly, angrily, at the angry cloaked girl across the duel. He leaped up and grabbed a low tree branch, swinging around, and landing in front of the cloaked challenger, all the while fitting his upgraded Battle City style duel disk to his arm. He slapped his deck in place and looked with a wild fire in his eyes. "Lets Duel then", Kaiju said calmly.  

Raven Moonshadow

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 am
The girl seemed to calm a bit and regain her composure. She grinned at the idea of a challenge. "Bring it on!" she cried excitedly. "I'll even let you have the first turn!" she said drawing her first 5 cards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 am
The roadrunner came to a sudden stop as she reached the center of the town,stepping out of her car and pulling of the shades she began to observe the area,something just didnt feel right.

"Where the hell is everyone...i havnt had a single challenge in over a week."

Liliana reached back into the car,taking out the keys to her baby and grabbing hold of her dueldisk.Attaching it to her arm as she began walking down the abandoned street.After about a half hour of traveling she was finaly getting fed up with being the only person around so she did the only logical thing she could think of at the time,scream.

"Where the hell is everyone!!!"

The_Wicked_Zaku

Raven Moonshadow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 am
Kaiju stared at the cloaked girl while he drew his cards, looked down at them, and nodded, "Lets kick this off! I place 2 cards face down, and I put one monster in face down defense position. End"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:34 am
"Draw!" the girl grinned. "I summon my Raging Flame Sprite to the Field!" (100/200) "Next I play the greatest power bestowed upon my by the great Leviathan. The seal of Orichalcos!" she called as another glowing green ring descended from the sky and encircled the duel. "My Raging Flame Sprite will attack you directly!"

(sorry I went ahead. I'll fix it if you had a facedown TT )  

Kasi Karra

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 pm
Rich's eyes widened when he saw the Fang of Critias card in Kaiju's hand. He reocgnized it as one of the frozen dragons when he first awoke Timaeus. But his attention was taken by the cloaked girl. "Great, another one!" But before he could take her on, Kaiju had already taken the spot and was sealed inside the Seal of Orichalcos.

(Kasi Karra, remember, the Seal raises your monster's ATK by 500)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm
The Professor Had just finished defeating a Horde Of Oricalcos Minions on a 20 on one duel. "Whats with these cloaked men" The Professor Stated wiping his hair out of his face. He left the area and found Kaiju Dueling.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 pm
(Yeah, but I played the seal after I summoned the monster so I was too lazy to redo the attack sweatdrop )

Adrian watched amused as the chosen duelists and their friends gathered together as if there truely was safety in numbers. From what he had seen they seemed to be decent individually, but there was no bond between them as he had heard the last chosen duelists had had.
Though that professor could prove to be a problem. "Maybe he'd let Marie take care of her," he thought, his memory blanking out on his comrades name.

(Question - what happens if a duel ends in a tie?)  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff