sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am
User Image
Spiral was out hunting, but not for food. Lately her maternal instincts have been kicking in, causing the green doe to look for a mate. Unsure of where to start she had simply wandered off, leaving her lynx to his own things while on this search. Finding a buck willing to impregnate her, regardless if he'll be sticking around or not, will be awkward enough with out the large cat who normally accompanies her.

So far her search had been fruitless, Spiral hadn't seen any other Kimeti, male or female in quite some time. Still she keeps her hopes high, determined on her goal. The bright warm day helps keep her spirits high, even if it is a bit warmer then usual at this season. This thought brings an idea to her, and Spiral heads off toward the sound of water. If she was warm then others would be as well. And what better place to meet Kimeti then at a watering hole? Reaching a pond, Spiral swallows a sigh when she sees none are here but a few foxbuns. Still, something to drink before continuing on would be good. Lowering her head she dips her muzzle into the cool waters, sipping slowly and enjoying the refreshing coolness.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 pm
User ImageLured in by thirst, he ventured forward to a body of water he hadn't visited in ages. He saw a green and pink body from afar, but finished what he came for first. He wanted to jump but that wouldn't be very polite. The offending ripples would splash her. She was that close.

He walked over and stood nearby waiting for her to finish. The foxbuns were engaging in a mating dance. Perhaps it was an inopportune time to meet her acquaintance. He waited for her to acknowledge his existence, hoping it would be soon before the foxbuns started bumping uglies.

fluorescein
Crew

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:53 pm
Finishing her drink Spiral looks up, and just about grins at the sight that greets her. A buck, and not just any buck, but a handsome one. Different like her, and colored well to boot. That just leaves their personalities. "Hello, a good day for meeting new Kimeti."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm
((LMAO. My inadvertent goal for tonight seems to be to finish an entire bottle of wine. But this RP is cracking me up from everything to title to Spiral's calculating mood))

He smiled slowly and brightly the same way you would charm a watersnake. "It's a pleasure indeed," he asked as his eyes roamed the green and pink from the tip of the explosion near the tip to the rare horns. Beneath, her hooves looked dainty, even her scales. Cocking his head to the opposite direction of the now mating foxbuns, he pointed with his head to a shadowy foliage overpass. "It's cooler over there."

fluorescein
Crew

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm
"Less crowded, too." She says, laughter in her voice. Procreation is a natural part of life, but it always amused Spiral when Kimeti found it awkward to be around rutting animals. Not wanting to make an issue of it, she says nothing more of them, simply follows the buck's lead. "I'm Snailshell." A simple statement, with out the demand for a name in return that some introductions carry.

Once under the shade Spiral sits on her haunches. Once again she looks the buck over, almost as if trying to decide the best way to go about getting her goal simply by looking at him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:24 pm
"Charmed, I'm sure." Ever the gentlebuck, he did not voice his thoughts. He knew she was eyeing him. He could feel it. He was secure in his manliness and cleanliness. He had no reason to feel self-conscious.

He sideglances and unleashes a wicked smile as he continued to watch the foxbuns and she openly stared at him. "I bet I can last longer."

fluorescein
Crew

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm
Ahh, an opening so kindly provided to her. "Prove it." A rather impulsive thing for her to say. Spiral has never been one for flings, but no matter. This buck has caught her attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm
He indulged her.

Rising from his haunches he walks until he was in front of her, giving her a personal view of his rippling form before glides to sit in front of her. He looks her squarely in the eye. His grin deepens and a laugh threatens to break loose. "At the count of 3.

GO!"
He stares

fluorescein
Crew

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm
She snorts, chiding herself for thinking it could be that easy. "Very funny." She wonders if he'd thought she was joking. Not for long as her mind starts plotting out ways to get what she wants. I could just be honest.. Which may or may not work. There's the long way to things, building a friendship with him could be better in the long run.

Sometime in the near future Spiral will look back at this moment and decide that mid meeting isn't the best time to decide how to woo a buck. The reason being that her look of intense concentration, seemingly focused on the buck could very easily lead to embarrassment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 am
She was a rarity. Pretty in the coloring along with her svelte build, scales and new tail and horns. Furry, too. There must be something in the air. She looked at him as if she she'd jump his bones any minute and that may or may not involve knocking his lights out. He could see her purposely making him unconscious for her devious plans. Vetiver wants to at least be conscious for that. He ponders teasing her. He could just sprawl on her side and display his fabulous self in all his glory, but he was a gentlebuck above all, and this sort of teasing was cruel.

"Wouldn't you at least like to know my name, Snailshell?" he asks, slowly saying her name. Delightful doe.

fluorescein
Crew

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm
Blinking Spiral comes back to the here and now. "Yes." She answers, a blush tinting her cheeks. The idea of jumping him had run through her mind, but it would be too much like forcing herself on him and so was just as quickly shooed away. There were limits to how far she'd go to attain her goals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 pm
He decides to goad her some more. "Your tail...it's sleek, sprightly and very becoming on you. Hmmm, it'd be interesting to see if your lovely tail passes on to your offspring."

Deadpan and him were like this.

fluorescein
Crew

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:13 pm
Normally mention of her tail would send Spiral into full preen mode. However, she's not going to be side tracked. Much, at least. "I hope it does. It's so floofy and fury and long!" She says, pride evident in her voice. "My horns too, yours are wonderful too." She's about to ask if he'd met his father, or if it was his mother her inherited them from, when she remembers his name. "You asked if I wanted to know your name, and instead you change the subject. Have you changed your mind, or are you just playing with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 am
"A sincere compliment was warranted wouldn't you agree? Thank you, but I prefer your horns" and the tail and body, but he is not forward nor would he ever be.

He stands up and looks beyond the water, and realizes what he's been looking at a little too late. The foxbuns are still at it. She probably thinks I'm a pervert if she misconstrues my desire for fresh air as my preference to be a voyeur instead of talking to her.

"Where are you from, oh Snailshell of the magnificent Tail? My twin and I live not too far away from my mother's tribe" He instantly regrets mentioning his Mother. Mother knew best but she wasn't the most gracious doe out there, especially to new kimetis. he flicks his tail back and looks over his shoulder as he debates going for a swim

fluorescein
Crew
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas