PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Girls are like a fine wine.....

Appearing at the temple, Marzio was still in miserable pain as he let go of Hikari's and Hinata's hands, dropping to his knees as he felt his body ache in ageny. He then looked up where he saw a spirit image of a young man walking threw the halls, holding a seed that was glowing in his hands. He got up, sitting down onto the tomb that was infront of the entrence which he knew what was inside,"The Tree of Light is inside...it'll protect us...from any dark creatures..."

.....They always get better with age

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

Likewise, both girls didn't get any negative effects as they listen to him about Tree of Light and helps them from dark creatures. They look at each other, then they will take that as they will be okay. Hikari need to forget about what he called her back in Twilight Town causing her blush like crazy, yet she wondering if Yami will able to enter this Temple. "I wonder if this Tree of Light thingie will allow my friend in." she said to herself as she feel the light making her smile, so does Hinata. Hikari notice Marzio's pain as she use her light aura appeared making her angelic ribbon headband flying a little with a swift, "Heal." she cast her Curaga spell to heal his pain and walk pass him, "I'm just doing that because you did same thing back in Twilight Town, but... I own you a live-saver." she said to him with small smile. Hinata didn't pay attention to them because she felt her mother spirit and she felt her leaving her to return where Neji stayed at.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 am
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

He truly dought that Yami could go to the Tree. Marzio nodded as he was told the reason for his healing in which he just nodded, his powers half gone yet the light in him still let him threw,"I usually go here to rest and protect myself and the tree...if that thing goes down, then a dark force gets released..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Trust your light and heart ...

Girls heard what he said, yet Hinata starts to act like lost puppy as she follow Hikari. She sometimes did that to Neji, but it bugs him a little. Hikari's light aura glowed as she enter the temple, made Hinata act like lost puppy. She starts to play with her fingers with shy smile and look at the temple, "It's... interesting." she said with amusment as she can feel the light flowed around like the tree of light know who she and Hikari are. Hikari can feel the light, but didn't know it knows her as princess. "It might know when the darkness are close. I might have guess how strong it was, this can repel the darkness."

... You will find happiness deep inside

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:19 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

As he followed them, he entered the room where a teal glowing tree was in the middle of the floor. As he walked down to the tree, he crossed his arms, feeling like home whenever he was next to it. He sat down under the tree, his eyes closed as he rested his head on the tree, it's power radiating out of it like a light generator,"Well..now you know where I live...I have some blankets so that you can sleep in here."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image

She blinked a little, like she didn't know, yet Hikari feel Omega came back to her. She notice Hinata started to look tired because of staying up while she's passed out. She sigh and grab a blanket then she gave it to her. "Th-Thank you." she said to her, before Hikari can respond Hinata fell asleep. Hikari cover her with the blanket, "Your welcome." she said quietly as she stand up and walk to different spot to sleep. She sat down against the wall as she took out her ribbon headband and sash. Since she doesn't wanted to get herself embarrassed, she cover herself as she secretly snaps her fingers to change her usual to night gown. She fell asleep peacefully without get herself hurt or any nightmare.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:34 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

As the next morning began, Drake was already up, looking at the sun as he held his long bladed sword between his legs, his eyes closed. He felt the heat of the sun land on his naked torso, his blade shining a light with the sun against it,"Someone is coming...but...who?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Trust your light and heart ...

While girls are sleeping, Hinata is dreaming about her home and Hikari dreaming about her home and her childhood friend, Yami. Hinata only dreaming about her two friends and team mates, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburane including Akamaru and Kikaichuu. They are practicing their jutsu from their clan for fighting and gain their tracking skills, even they saw what Gaara did in Second Chuunin Exam and started to get scared about Sand Siblings

Hikari made some spirit appeared and dancing around the area they sleep in while she's asleep. She sigh, those spirit sometime came to her plays with her snow hair. She's gripping on the blanket like she's holding someone, "Yami... kun..." she whispered peacefully.

... You will find happiness deep inside

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Holding his blade, Marzio watched the desert like a eagle as he began to see a dark outline of a human figure. He growled as he moved his blade up, the handle changing as he took out a string, making the handle act like a bow. He then summoned a arrow made of pure light and he used his eagle senses to see who it was. It was a friendly face yet it wasn't friendly to Marzio.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Few minutes later, Hikari slowly wakes up and sees some spirit dancing around the area. She doesn't feel like snapping her fingers to her usual clothing appear, so she have to head outside knowing Tree Temple will protect Hinata. Once she's outside, she started to look tired as she notice Marzio is outside and she walk towards him while rubbing her eyes, "Good morning Ma-" she's stopped as her oceans eyes wide awake because of shirtless made her face turn red like tomato. She forgot that she's still wearing white nightgown dress-like, "Wha... What is going on," she said to him with a panic tone that she have to cover her both eyes to avoid embarrassment. She hope Marzio won't do anything to make her speechless or passed out.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:30 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Holding his blade, Marzio used the power of wind to blow the sand away, showing a man in dark clothing walking closer. He didn't know who this man was which made him feel alittle cold. This man wasn't affected with darkness but there was still something evil inside that man. As the man grew closer, Marzio used the power of the wind to create a sand wall, slamming the man into it which made him fly acouple miles away.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

She heard what Marzio did something to someone as she sense the darkness, Hikari didn't see the man that he got hurt. "Is everything is okay here, Marzio-san?" she asked while she cover her eyes, yet she can feel the wind.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:56 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"We'll be just fine. This temple will keep me strong as long as I'm near it," replied Marzio as he dismissed his blade back into his spine, making him stand up. He rubbed the back of his head, looking around to see if there was anymore danger. He then turned around, looking at Hikari in which he just smiled, his eyes closed when he did,"I promise. No one will get to yah."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Still covering her eyes from embarrassing moment, yet she forgot she's still wearing nightgown. After she heard what he said, she refused to move her hands that covered her eyes. She wanted to know if that's Yami, "What do you mean, no one will get me," she squeaked, "And you almost remind me what Yami-kun said to me, no one will touch me... I think that's he said."
Meanwhile, Hinata slowly woken up and see some spirit roaming around the temple. They came to her to let her touch them like a butterfly came. "This reminded me of mission." she said with a warm smile.

User Image

Land of Persia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas