• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 am
where ships are parked for Bavollon's Marketing
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus' ship floated in the ocean, where the ocean was connected to Italy and Persia and Atticus stood at the front of the ship, his cloak blowing with the wind as Rin was also on the ship.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin was sitting on the boat trying to hold back some of her sickness from the swaying motion. She didnt handle it very well, but she knew she had too, so she did.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus walked up the boat to where Rin was and he sighed, giving her a back of sand,"If you feel sick, put your hand into the sand..."
Atticus then sat down next to Rin, his body feeling alittle tired and he looked at her with arms crossed,"Tell me...tell me your story...how did you get to Persia."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin put her hand in the sand a relaxed, "Its...A long story..." she said sighing and leaning back. She began to have flashback of what happened at her time there, she shook her head making it go away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:32 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

"I got time, Rin-chan...", Atticus replied as he looked at the clear skyline and he smiled, his possessed soul feeling warm inside.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:50 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin nodded, "Ok..." she said. ((Im gonna do this all in flashback mode))
2 years ago...
A young girl was walking around Persia, heavily clothed, and looking like she was about to cry, she was trying to block out all of the comments made by all the men who were staring at her, "Hey girlie! Come over here!" "Dont be shy!" "Hey! Get over here!" "Hey sweet thing!" "Come on now! Dont be like that!" She ran as fast as she could to get away from it all. She stopped when she was in a forest, panting for breath as she leaned over trying not to cry. "Just wanna...Leave...Go...Home..." she said before passing out. The next thing she knew she was in a house, she jolted up and looked around, "So your finally awake..." a voice said, she looked over and saw a woman with a small boy, she looked at them weird. "Do not worry, we saved you from almost dying...My name is Aria Feraia.And this is my son, Roy Feraia." the woman explained.. The girl nodded, "R-Rin...Rin N-Nanashi..." she said to Aria, Aria nodded. "I think from now on you should stay with us...Is that ok?" Aria asked, Rin nodded.

"So from then on I stayed with Aria and Roy...I stayed there because...I felt safe...Loved, cared for, and protected...They treated me as their own...So thats how I got there..." Rin explained to Atticus feeling sad about leaving Aria and Roy back at Persia.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:53 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus sighed as he knew she felt bad for leaving her friends behind and he got up, walking to the wheele,"I'm sorry for taking you with me...but you must know that our future is destined for by the Greek Gods..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin nodded her eyes starting to tear a bit, "I know...Its just...I cant remember...Anything...Anymore...About them...I forget..." she said as she began to pass out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:46 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus sighed as he saw her ready to pass out and he walks towards her, helping her to the captions quarters where the bed is,"get some rest...this is going to be a long trip."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin fell asleep the instant she hit the bed, breathing a little weird and she was curled into a ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:05 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus sighed as he heard something from outside the ship and he walked out, seeing that a Persian Ship has cattipults with flaming rocks and archers with flaming arrows on them. They shot all they got over at their ship and Atticus activated his Nashi-Sight, seeing what he must do now. He took out a scroll and unwrapped it, activating the spell within it. All of a Sudden, the water floated up over them like a tunnel and then turned into strong ice, blocking the attacks of the Persians. The tunnel ended in the middle of two mountain sides and Atticus sighed, throwing down the ancher,"That was close..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin was still asleep, for some odd reason she kept tossing and turning until she ended up on the floor with a loud 'Thud!!'. She still didnt wake up after that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:55 am
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus sat on the railing, his mind in a haze as he watched the fishes swam towards the other side of the tunnel and he sighed, looking at their father's blade with the Nanashi Symbol at the bottom of the handle,"Father...where are you..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin woke up on the floor and rubbed her head, she got up and walked out onto the main part of the boat, "How long was I out...?" she asked still a little tired, she yawned and rubbed her head again.  
Land of Persia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff