• Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane walked into the Main Hall, the statues floating above him and he sighs, his body feeling weaker from the loss of blood. He sighs as he sat down on the fountian, holding his keyblade in his right hand,"Why am i such a freak...Why did you choose me...why are you here right now...Why am I ASKING YOU THESE QUESTIONS!!"
He then threw the Twilight Keyblade into the wall connected to the left side stairs and he sheads tears into the water, seeing the water and the blood from his wounds mixing in the fountain.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image

. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua ran into the castle, compleatly out of breath. She had always hated that moronically complex entrance. She walked over to Arigane and hugged him like she never had before. "Arigane, you big idiot. What was the thing I told you never to do?" Aqua pulled away and healed his arms. "If you ever do that to yourself again, I'll hit you so hard I'll knock you into next week." Aqua gave him a fierce look, dead serious. But then she went hugged him again, glad that she wasn't too late. "Please don't leave me Arigane, ever again."

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane's eyes looksed down as he tried to stop himself from crying and he saw Shadow Heartless appear around them,"Aqua...i'll hurt you again...i know i will"
He then saw the Shadow Heartless get closer and his hair sticks up, turning darker than night itself,"Stay back..."
Arigane then got up and saw that his arms turned glowing red. His clothes rip of his body as he grew larger and hairier and he Howled loudly, slashing his claws at all the heartless, seeing them turn into just Particles.
User Image
He the Rawred louder as he heard a formiliar voice,
"Hello Brother..."
Warewolf Arigane looks up, seeing a man with red eyes, glowing more than his scars and a cigerate in his hand. His outfit looked like it belonged to a mansion owner and he chuckled, his hair being brown with alittle bit of blonde,"How's my Favorite Pet Doing...Still having trouble with Daddy!"
"Ryuu...is Demon...not...Arigane..."
"What a Dumeass...i can't beleve she even cares about you, you mutt..."
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"You have got to be kidding me...." Aqua mumbeled. Was there anything Arigane couldn't do? She watched as he slayed a heartless, and then she heard a voice that was like water. It was Arigane's brother. She didn't know what to say. But then again, what could she say? Her word never seemed to count, so Aqua didn't see the point in putting in her input. Arigane's brother didn't look like he was there to fight, but she wasn't sure. All Aqua could do was hope that nothing would happen. Hope that nobody would get hurt. And hope that Arigane could be safe someday, from everything.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Ryuu chuckled as he looks at Aqua and takes out his cigerate, letting smoke flow out of his mouth,"Hey, Pretty...would you like a release from this Discrase of a Mutt..."
Arigane rawred as he jumped at him with anger in his eyes and his claws covered with Heartless Blood and Ryuu took out his cigerate, slamming Arigane in the face in mid-air with his own keyblade,"Didn't you remember, Doggy...I'm a Keyblade Master too..."
"No...Just...Unbirth..."
Ryuu growled as he shot Thunderga on him, making Arigane pass out, turning into his normal form and Ryuu looks at Aqua,"So, Aqua...hows your Master...is he shacking in his grave...from the upcoming war."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua looked at Arigane's brother and pursed her lips. He as coming onto her, she could tell. Maybe if she played along, he would leave. She thought she might actually be able to pull it off...until he shot Arigane with thunder. Aqua screamed as she ran towards Arigane. She was thankful when she noticed he was still breathing. Aqua rose from her spot next to Arigane. "Don't speak of Master that way. He has done everything for me, I owe him my life several times over." Aqua narrowed her eyes at Arigane's brother. Who the hell did he think he was? Nobody asked him to intrude. And it was obvious that he hated his brother. So Aqua decided to make conversation with him, hoping he would leave Arigane alone. "If you hate your brother so much, why do you come to bother him? Why can't you just ignore him for your entire life?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

"To ruin his life like he has for me, Aqua...My Master, Xehanort, never cared for me much...all he cared about was his presious Kingdom Hearts...,"Replied Ryuu as he walked closer to Aqua with his hands behind his back like Xehanort at the Keyblade Graveyards,"You weak, spineless girl...soon...your whole world will be gone...just because of that Beast that you think is your friend...Do you really think i will be happy after the battle with Daddy...no...soon...Zeus will kill him like he killed my daughter...the Gods...will soon...kill you and your little heartless beast.. KILL THEM!"
All of a sudden, Heartless Shadows appeared around Arigane and Aqua and they growled, jumping out at her for a full attack against her and Arigane.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua summoned Rain Storm faster then she ever had. After several casts of thundaga, all the heartless were wiped out. Aqua gritted her teeth and prepared for battle. "And here I thought we could become such great friends." she said sarcastically. Aqua looked over at Arigane, who was still passed out. It would seem as though I'm on my own this time.... she thought, as she prepared for his attack.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

More heartless walked around her with chuckling noices appearing out of their mouths and a shack appears. The Heartless didn't feel it and they jumped for another attack until, a flash of light appeared, where Arigane was holding her close to him with his Twilight Keyblade in his right hair,"You give me the power...to fight back..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 am
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua handed Arigane an Elixar. It was the only one she had, but he needed it. "How did you do that?" Aqua asked, fascinated. "I've never seen that done before." Aqua looked over at Arigane curiously. She thought about what Ryuu had said about him, about how he was going to be the death of her. She honestly doubted that, but she didn't let her feelings show. Someone as good as Arigane couldn't kill her. He won't even let her fight his father, let alone die at the hands of him. She looked around for Arigane's brother, but she couldn't see him. "Arigane, where is he" she whispered to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane was so tired, tired from lack of blood sence the elixar wasn't givin to him fast enofe and tired from not enofe enerygy,"Take me...back to the....Apartmen-"
He then feel onto his knees and he closes his eyes, passing back out. He needs to sleep from the amount of energy he used to defeat the heartless and make a invisable berrier around Aqua until they get to the house.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:24 am
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua used her remaining energy to open a corridor and move she and Arigane back to the apartment. She managed to get Arigane onto the bed, and then she collapsed right next to him. She knew she would wake up in pain, but she just didn't have the energy to get to the bathroom and heal her wounds. She was more afraid for Arigane, who had lost much blood and she wasn't sure if he was even going to wake up tommorow. They say that when someone is badly damaged, they don't wake up for a few days. Aqua hoped that wasn't the case with Arigane because she would be worried out of her mind. Finally before she could give herself an anxiety attack, sleep overpowered Aqua, and she passed out next to Arigane's slowly breathing form.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:36 am
As sora trying to proceed the entrance hall to see whats going on he notice a few heartless was blocking the way. Sora,Donald,and goofy were fighting so they can get inside. Donald use Thundaga
and took all the heartless.When they were finish they went inside the entrance hall they saw nothing going on.But heartless appear again trying to attack Sora,Donald,and Goofy. i guess the noise making were the heartless sigh* lets finish them off Sora use Aerial Sweep. Goofy use tornado. Donald use Firaga to keep those heartless away. Then Sora use stopga and use explosion attack and all the heartless died. phew...more heartless these days...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Look Sora!
What is it donald?sora ask.
as sora went to donald to see whats going on he notice that there's blood stain on the floor...Garwsh theres blood on the floor maybe someone was fighting and ran away...goofy said
hmmm maybe your right Goofy.Sora said
Lets go explore hollow bastion and find some answer about the blood stain cmon donald and goofy!
''hmmm...wait up sora!''Goofy yelled

''ooh..sora is too carefreeDonald mumbled  

Young Hylian

Newbie Noob

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor ran into the room looking down from the second floor balcony looking down "good ... its not here" he said to himself  
Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff