Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply [[ xx Dragon's Den: Gaming Discussion xx]]
And, More New Pokemon.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:15 am
The monthly CoroCoro scans leaked, and this issue revealed some new Pokemon, and our first ever (in-game) female professor! Here's a link to Serebii, the Pokemon are hard to miss.
So what do you guys think? Munna looks absolutely adorable in my opinion, as well as Gear. Mamepato looks kind of funky, but cute.
After seeing these, I'm getting strong hopes for this generation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 am
I'm starting to feel a bit better about gen. 5 now, too.

Oh gosh, I don't think I'll be able to get over how precious the chinchilla one is. <3 The new Pidgey is kind of retarded looking compared to all of the other starter bird types though. :/

Also, ******** yeah in regard to the new prof! She looks spunky. Wonder if we're going to meet her outside of the lab more often?

Hero of Time

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:54 am
Unfortunately, these new Pokemon are having a negative effect on me. Sure, they look cool, but they don't have that Pokemon feel to them, you know? When you look at a Pokemon, you know it's a Pokemon without needing someone to tell you. But these guys....Well, maybe I just need to wait for them to grow on me.

On a brighter note, my favorites from this batch of newbies are Shimama and Meguroko. It makes me happy that we finally have a zebra and a new Dark type combination. I'll admit that Munna and Chiramii are cute, but I'm neutral towards them.

I want to know what the frak were they thinking/on when they made Hihidaruma. Another fire monkey?

Female prof = Epic win  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 am
Uhm....I'm not impressed at all. I think they're too rounded and...really...REALLY? Gear? That's just...stupid. Ugh...

I do think the first Pokemon shown was cute and all...but it just doesn't feel like a Pokemon to me. *shakes head* I'd rant more about this...but I'd like to wait for more Pokemon to be revealed before I totally hate one Gen V.

I'm actually just holding out for the evolutionary lines for the starters. *nodnod* That will help me determine whether or not I'm going to play these upcoming games.

- Angsty Pants -

Hero of Time

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 pm
Oh snap, they added more scans since this morning! Now they have a pic of the Isshu Region! biggrin

It looks like there's a desert area in this, and they added more info about the new crocodile pokemon classifying it as a "desert crocodile." It's part dark-type, too! biggrin Yet it looks like there are some snowy mountains in the west. I guess this explains the crazy differences in the protagonists' clothing choices?

Also, ******** yeah to Zekrom for being part electric after all! I am so getting White for him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 pm
i was looking forward for a dark dragon type D: such a let down  

SLOWbro of misfortune

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm
- Angsty Pants -
Uhm....I'm not impressed at all. I think they're too rounded and...really...REALLY? Gear? That's just...stupid. Ugh...

I do think the first Pokemon shown was cute and all...but it just doesn't feel like a Pokemon to me. *shakes head* I'd rant more about this...but I'd like to wait for more Pokemon to be revealed before I totally hate one Gen V.

I'm actually just holding out for the evolutionary lines for the starters. *nodnod* That will help me determine whether or not I'm going to play these upcoming games.

I facepalmed when I saw the name too, so you're not alone there. Hopefully they'll change the US name, but that's seeming unlikely as it's already English. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 am
I don't understand all this talk about the "pokemon Feel". Yes, the art is evolving as time goes on, but that's nothing new.

I love them. The Chinchilla mouse thing? LOVE it  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 am
I'm just going to bump this because a few more Pokemon were revealed on Oha Suta. Link to Serebii's new Pokemon page.

So anyways, what do you guys think? Personally, the only ones I find appealing are the two moles, the green one, and the black and red one next to the green one. All the others are kind of odd looking IMO, but then again, these aren't the highest quality screenshots.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:00 am
Rainpond
I'm just going to bump this because a few more Pokemon were revealed on Oha Suta. Link to Serebii's new Pokemon page.

So anyways, what do you guys think? Personally, the only ones I find appealing are the two moles, the green one, and the black and red one next to the green one. All the others are kind of odd looking IMO, but then again, these aren't the highest quality screenshots.

I don't like them as much as the first revealed, but I'm waiting for the official art.  

Escarlatina

Friendly Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100

Merochu-chaaaan

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 am
Oh god. That Gear looks so crappy.
And that bird Pokemon.... AH! itsjustsougly!
But I've gotta admit, Chiramii & Munna are amazing.
;]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 pm
The new bat thing is frikkin great, and the concept sketches for Smugleaf and Wotters evolutions look ballin. I'm excited.  

Blood_of_Ares

[[ xx Dragon's Den: Gaming Discussion xx]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff