Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Official Vampire Knight Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asiangurlxxx

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm
Has anybody ever watched Vampire Knight? smile It is a awesome anime!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:20 pm
Yes! Although I have to say I wasn't pleased with the ending of the animated series. I'm still happy that the manga is still continuing. I love Zero and Yuuki~  

WootAZNxxx

Ryuichi-chan1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:40 am
Yup!! Love it, one of my favorite anime/manga series c:.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 pm
Being a big fan of the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV series and the "Twilight" movie series made me curious about the Vampire Knight Anime series, I'm currently watching it and liking it a lot. I really like watching Zero and Yuuki struggle to keep order at the academy and making sure that the day and night classmates are separated from each other. Also I like how the writers have Yuuki do anything and everything to help out the guy that she Loves, Zero.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:33 pm
Vampire Knight is my most favorite manga series that I have ever read. I also like the anime series of it because it's one of the very few anime out there that actually follows the manga. I just wish the anime didn't end though. I wish there was a third season to finish the rest of the series, so that the anime ends where the manga ends. The love triangle between Zero, Yuki, and Kaname works out well near the end of the manga series. I am pleased at how the manga ended.

Recently, I have finished reading all of the manga after I bought the second manga box set, which contains volumes 11-19. I really love the artwork of the characters. Zero is my most favorite character. I have a thing for silver haired characters and/or purple eyed characters. XD Anyways, my second most favorite characters are Yuki and Kaname.

I also plan to cosplay as vampire Yuki, where she's dressed in a Night Class school uniform and has a scythe.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:33 pm
I haven't watched it, but I really want to!
I keep hearing great things about it cat_3nodding

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 am
KayaLing
Vampire Knight is my most favorite manga series that I have ever read. I also like the anime series of it because it's one of the very few anime out there that actually follows the manga. I just wish the anime didn't end though. I wish there was a third season to finish the rest of the series, so that the anime ends where the manga ends. The love triangle between Zero, Yuki, and Kaname works out well near the end of the manga series. I am pleased at how the manga ended.

Recently, I have finished reading all of the manga after I bought the second manga box set, which contains volumes 11-19. I really love the artwork of the characters. Zero is my most favorite character. I have a thing for silver haired characters and/or purple eyed characters. XD Anyways, my second most favorite characters are Yuki and Kaname.

I also plan to cosplay as vampire Yuki, where she's dressed in a Night Class school uniform and has a scythe.

I also hope that they create a third Anime season for the Vampire Knight series. I have not read the Manga of the series. It's nice to know that the Anime actually follows it. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 am
KayaLing

I completely agree with you! I've read and watched Vampire Knight!
I love Zero! (I also have a thing for silver, grey, and white hair, and purple eyes). Purple is my fave colour! ^^~

I really do wish they added another season! When the anime ended I was sad! I watched the anime first, then read the manga.

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:12 am
Starz-N-Madness
KayaLing

I completely agree with you! I've read and watched Vampire Knight!
I love Zero! (I also have a thing for silver, grey, and white hair, and purple eyes). Purple is my fave colour! ^^~

I really do wish they added another season! When the anime ended I was sad! I watched the anime first, then read the manga.

Oh, yay~ I'm not the only one who has a thing for silver/grey/white haired and purple eyed characters. >w< XD Purple is favorite color as well! ^^

I know, right?! I was sad as well. I also watched the anime first before reading the manga.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:05 pm
KayaLing
Oh, yay~ I'm not the only one who has a thing for silver/grey/white haired and purple eyed characters. >w< XD Purple is favorite color as well! ^^

I know, right?! I was sad as well. I also watched the anime first before reading the manga.

Haha, yay! We have similar tastes, it seems!
Omg, I love silver/grey/white hair! I was contemplating whether or not to buy a wig so I can have that hair colour. I'm also planning on buying purple contacts next! <3

I was sad with the ending, I literally was like, "Whaaa?! There has to be more! They can't end it like this!" That's what made me read the manga, and I really did enjoy it. It would have been great if they continued the anime.

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

charity_halliwell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:30 pm
After reading this thread I believe I will have to try out this series . I too enjoy Buffy and some other similar shows. biggrin  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games