Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Hospital Visits (Melody/Sydney) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm
Sydney rarely visited the hospital and it was unsettling to step inside the serious building, white and sterile, so different from her silly and carefree ways. She silently treaded through the foreign hallways, solemn eyes gliding left and right at a slow pace, searching for the right room with the right number. Her gaze looked over the various people that lingered outside the closed rooms or behind slightly ajar doors, staring at a loved one with worried eyes.

She frowned, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her baggy jeans. What a depressing atmosphere, she thought. Sydney lowered her eyes to the ground. It wasn’t like she was the most chipper person around. Just how many people had fallen into a coma from this mysterious illness, she idly wondered.

The number of people that had succumbed to this odd disease was larger than Sydney thought. As each chaotic day passed, more and more familiar names came up. Her younger brothers? Coma (at least it was quieter now, she vainly reasoned). Jill? Coma. Jamie? Coma. Meadowview had even closed due to the lack of staff.

It was odd. So odd.

Arriving at the room she had wanted, she stood outside, hesitant. What lied ahead? The same white bed and the same sleeping expression and the same continuous beeps of machinery? But their presence would keep her company.

Pushing aside her reluctance, she pushed aside the door and was surprised to find the room occupied by one more person than she thought it would have. “Hello?”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:56 pm
She didn't know how many people she knew had fallen prey to the mysterious illness that had spread across Destiny City, didn't want to keep track for fear of just how many she would know. It was bad enough her mother had fallen to it. Monroe too, both of them in the same room. They were the only ones she knew for sure.

Had known for sure. Having come to pay them a visit again, to let them know that she and papa were praying for their recovery, she had been horrified to find Azzo's name on one of the plaques. Just when she had thought the tears had stopped, seeing his name had sprung forth a new set and with a heavy heart she had stepped into the room to see him. Questions had risen at seeing his prone form, anxiety attacking from all sides in the process.

Was his gran okay? Would his parents come and see him? Would he even wake up? Fear clenched her heart at that one and she had almost didn't hear the door open. Wouldn't have if it wasn't for the voice that called out seconds later.

Blonde pigtails swished as she turned to the torn, sorrowful and worried brown eyes shining with tears staring at the person who had walked in. Long, gentle fingers wrung the white apron like over dress of the outfit she wore, it was obvious she was upset but she tried to hide it with a bright smile. Those same hands came up to wipe at her eyes just in case.

"Hello."  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 pm
It would be an understatement to say that the stranger’s choice of appearance was unusual. Her face structure was clearly Oriental, yet her hair was dyed blond and her skin an unnatural dark color. It was almost as if the girl’s appearance was as weird as Sydney’s personality—erm. At least the redhead was not too weird? Nothing physically abnormal or disgusting. Too silly, perhaps?

Predictably, Sydney scrunched up her face as she attempted to analyze this peculiar mode of dress. The general idea of the fashion was familiar, nostalgic even. Its origin was Japanese though, the tomboy was sure of that. Brows digging as she searched through the database of her brain for any snippets of information regarding the clothing style. It started with a ‘g’. Gaijin? Gango? She shook her head as she echoed the blonde’s curt statement. She could always ask her if she really wanted to know. “Hello.”

Grinning, she pulled out a stray chair, taking care to lift it so that the legs would not noisily screech against the tile floor. Plopping into the empty seat, Sydney continued to plaster on a bright smile. “So, you know him to?” she politely inquired with a half nod towards the occupied bed. “We’re just classmates. Nothing close. Maybe a few conversations, but still.” She shrugged and morosely stared at the patient. Sydney felt weird. Her face felt weird. Usually she was all smiles and laughs, but what about now?

She shook her head and laughed to herself. Oops.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm
The funny thing was, her skin and hair color were all natural. The only thing odd about her appearance, that she knew of, was the pale make-up she chose to wear. And if the look on the other's face bothered the blonde any, she didn't show it and instead only focused on watching the girl pull up a chair and join her. No surprise that there was another girl Azzo knew.

A soft, gentle bob of a nod came from the blonde - her pigtails bouncing in the process. "I do. He's a very good friend of mine.." Instinctively her hand moved for his, a tight frown on her face.

Brown did, however, look up at the explanation on how the girl knew him and their "relationship" level. Not that it mattered if she was Azzo's girlfriend, though it would sting if she was, she had no say in who came to visit. A small, caring smile quivered on pale painted lips. "Classmates or no, it's only right that one be worried about some one they know. And it makes me happy to know he has more people to care about him."  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 pm
Sydney pursed her lips, thoughtfully nodding her head. “Oh, I see,” she mumbled, her eyes trailing back to the boy’s sleeping face. He appeared to be peacefully dozing, but it unsettled her to know that he may never wake up. Nervousness flickering in her caramel eyes, the tomboy glanced at the machine connected to him by twine. It chirped at a steady rate, the large spikes speeding through the dark screen. She intently stared at it. Would it suddenly screech, signaling his death? Disturbed by the thought, Sydney tore her gaze away from the machine and back to the blond girl.

Eyes twinkling with amusement, she chuckled as she leaned forward, her fingers loosely folded together. “That’s a nice way to put it,” she whispered in a husky voice. Observing Azzo again, Sydney began to wonder what he was like outside of class. Or rather, what he was like. Period. “So, how’s he like?” she asked after a moment of pondering, “as a friend, I mean.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:29 pm
That same thought was one she had whenever she was in the same room with her mother and cousin. A very disturbing one she had, knock on wood, managed to not have around him. This whole situation sucked.

When the girl replied, she blinked curiously as confusion hit her. A nice way to put what? Melody didn't bother to ask aloud, not sure she wanted to know the answer.

"He's... Something else." The blonde cracked a slight grin. "Azzo's.. Sweet and very loyal, protective too. Kind of like a dog." A laugh followed afterwords, a bit grating on her own ears for the silence had felt as if it had deafened her. But obviously she had found something funny.

"He has his own problems of course, but who doesn't? He's really not a bad guy... And I wish this hadn't happened to him, he's had his life turned upside down and tore to pieces once all ready."  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm
Noticing the curious look the blond sent her, Sydney merely smiled back, leaving it up to her imagination to interpret the meaning behind her words. In her mind, she didn’t consider her answer to be incredibly important to understand. Besides, a little mystery and deciphering spiced life up a little bit, right?

Listening to her affectionate description, she couldn’t stop her grin from stretching wider. She leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and sinking into her seat as she stared at Azzo with soft eyes. “A dog, huh? I really do love dogs. Especially big ones,” Sydney quietly commented, recalling Barnaby’s darling Minnie. She had never quiet realized the connection Azzo had with canines, but as she sifted through her rusting memories, she could find small connections.

Turning quiet at Melody’s last words, she remained silent for a few, long moments. “Yeah. It’s pretty true for everyone like this, huh?” she muttered. “If only this hadn’t happened. The town wouldn’t be so depressing.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 pm
He'd always been her pup, since they'd met at the hospital after the Barren Pines incident. She couldn't tell any one why, but he just felt... dog-ish to her. That, she felt, was far from a bad thing and explained his protective nature rather well.

"I'm not really a dog person, to be honest," she murmured almost to herself. "But he's probably the only dog I'll ever keep." She really was more of the cat owner type.

So lost in her rambling was she, that the blonde missed the growing grin on the other's face. Oh how oblivious she tended to be when she was focusing on Azzo. Her dad would have found it amusing.

"I suppose it is. It's not fair to any one to have fallen under like this. It's cruel." Because there was a chance no one would wake up. A chance that every one under might die as they slept. Her grip tightened on Azzo's hand. "I hate that this happened..."  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:12 pm
“Really? I suppose you’re more of a cat person, then? People are always asking whether you like dogs or cats more, but there’s actually a wide array of pets to own, right? I’ll never understand the big ol’ debate on it,” Sydney assumed with a chuckle. The redhead would have gone on to ramble and rant on animals, pets that her family and friends owned in particular, but the rather oppressive atmosphere prevented her from doing so.

Watching Melody firmly grip Azzo’s listless hand, she had to wonder if the pair had romantic feelings for each other—or at least, if the blond girl had a loving attachment towards him. Sydney silently observed the pair, pondering if she could wrack up the nerve to ask her about it, but decided that now was not the right time. If she happened to meet Melody again after this visit, perhaps she would remember to question her. Instead, she decided that it was time to shed this depressing coat for something more cheerful. “Hey, why don’t we go down to the lobby and get something to drink?” she offered a kind smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm
She gave a shrug, a thoughtful gaze breaking through her heart ache. "You know, to be honest, I've never really thought about it? I mean, I like dogs all right, and cats are pretty okay too..." But she wasn't sure if she had an actual preference. "Perhaps it's because I've never really had a pet?"

When the offer for a drink was made, she pulled her gaze from the sleeping boy and turned to the redhead. "You know.. that sounds pretty good." Pulling away from Azzo, removing her hand and standing, she gave a stretch and she was suddenly reminded of how long she'd been sitting there.

Returning the smile, an action that was easier then she thought it would be, Melody moved for the door. "My treat though, okay?"

If there was any romance between the two, it would be hard to figure out with one of them in a coma of sleep. And if asked the answer would simply be an "I don't know". Because, to be honest, she didn't have a clue at all. She knew she had feelings for Azzo but whether or not those were returned... Well, maybe one day she'd work up the nerve to ask.  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 pm
“I’ve never had a pet either,” agreed Sydney. “I would really like to have one someday, though. A dog, a big furry and energetic dog!” She was positive that her fellow brothers would be delighted to have such a dog as well. Well, perhaps not Jayden, but Jayden was a grumpy pants; different from the boisterous half of the family! He would just idly sit by with mother while everyone else had a crazy good time.

She nodded her head. Who could turn down an offer for free drinks? Standing up to her full, daunting height she took a couple seconds to stretch out her arms and legs. Sydney was just ball of energy that had to constantly be in motion. Sitting down for even just a few minutes could feel tiring. After fully stretching out her muscles, she ambled out of the room, glancing back to see if Melody followed (well, of course she would!).

Lazy hands reached up to brush against the doorframe, finding it rather amusing that Sydney could reach such heights with incredible ease. It was fun to be able to reach places that certain people couldn’t. “I think I’ll just get some orange juice. What about you?”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:16 pm
"I would like a pet, I think. I'm just not sure what I would get," she mused, pausing to watching Sydney a moment. "I'd probably have to get something my mother would approve of." And she made a face to go with it, but there was slight humor in her eyes. She didn't truly despise her mother.

Feeling the need for motion and energy in the other girl, something in passing that she often felt from her brother, Melody smiled and found herself musing as to how the girl likely wouldn't be able to sit through music practice. Often the blonde could sit for hours just playing away on her cello. It tended to make Nacio insane.

"It depends," she replied. "I may get water or something a bit more caffeinated. Whatever I feel like by the time I get there." Because the hospital didn't have anything smoothie like, much to her dismay.  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Sydney nodded her head understandingly. “Yeah, my parents would probably have a fit about it, too. Particularly my mom since she would want to know if my siblings and I were mature enough to handle keeping a pet,” she replied with a questioning shrug. “I think I could take care of a dog just fine! But that’s just me.”

“Caffeinated? Then maybe have some soda with caffeine!” she suggested with a laugh, “But my science teachers are always harping on about how caffeine makes you dehydrated, so maybe that wouldn’t be such a smart idea.” Enjoying the relaxed conversation, Sydney continued to happily ramble all the way to the food area. Heading over to the vending machine she quickly scanned the options before selecting a can of apple juice. She impatiently shuffled her weight from one foot to the other and back again as the machine slowly eased the drink out and let gravity do the rest. Gleefully, Sydney reached down to grab the can and pulled the tab before taking a large gulp. “Aaaaah!” she sighed happily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:53 pm
"Well there is a lot to keeping up with a pet. Food and water, baths... cleaning up after them. And no matter what pet you get you have to clean up after them." Which was probably the biggest problem her mom had with letting them have a pet.

Still... the company would be nice.

"They have a point, what with all the sodium they put into the drinks." To that she could agree on, but sorry she liked the taste and energy boost it gave. Even if she did crash later.

"Sadly, however, I need that caffeine rush and so soda I shall get." Putting her money in, she searched for a soda that appealed to her then made her choice. Unlike Sydney, however, she waited as patiently as possible then reached down for her soda bottle when it dropped.

"I wish I had your energy, I could certainly use it about now."  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:24 pm
Sydney scoffed, dismissing the list of responsibilities with a wave. “I may not look like it, but I can be responsible when the time calls for it!” she answered honestly. Though her words were true, one could hardly find any hints of maturity or responsibility on the teenager. Baggy, ill-fitting clothes. A lighthearted and childish disposition. Band aids that dotted her arms and legs due to skateboard falls. It hardly screamed responsibility, not even a whisper.

She chugged down the rest of her juice in a matter of seconds, craning her head back farther and farther as she drained the can. After sucking the last of the apple juice she slung her upper body forward, muttering a satisfied “Ah~” as she crushed the aluminum container in her hands. Chuckling, Sydney wiped her mouth with her arms. “Then why don’t I share same with you?” she suggested, neatly throwing the can into the trashcan, swinging her arms up like a basketball player.

Laughing even more as it made a clean drop inside the garbage, Sydney bent down and picked up Melody, careful to do it slowly so that her soda wouldn’t spill. “Energy transfer~!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff