Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!
~*The adventuers of Branden Fitch Tailer Blaire*~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm
Brandon Fitch Tailer Blaire

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alright so, I'm bored out of my mind and do not User Imageexpect this to ever be read. But I need something to do and i want to wright with my X-men Character Brandon who is posted in the Character section of the guild (in the X-Men RP he is just learning to us his powers. here he has a fair grasp on how to us them.) Any way I am in the serious mood for some writing, so I'm going to wright using him. I intend on adding on to it every day. If anyone out there wants to fallow then yay blaugh but other wise, if you only have negative comments then go and waist your life doing something ells and shove it. (negative comments and negative criticism are two different things.) just don't bother me about spelling.

Little Boys Bear, tell me how you care,
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
if you were real....

Dylan Brody Cole
Sameth William Harding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Time to move

User Image

A Boy clothed in a tanned huddy walked along the rode of New York heading towards the East Bored Way Mall. This was his favorite place to hang around. there were just the right amount of people around. Enough so that he could still be alone, and be able to hid amongst if "they" decided to come along and hunt him down... It was a vary scary time for mutants. There were declared a threat to the human race world wide, and wore to be captured and dealt with how ever the government so desired. They resonantly got a waif of Brandon using his powers and have been prusoing him for quit some time now. They were coming to get him and they were going to get him, there was no denying this But he was hell bent and determined to live some of his life not looking himself in his apartment as a hermit. He would rather be shot then go through his life always afraid of a train going by, or someone knocking at is door...

Ones he finely arrived he found his favorite spot and tuck a seat next to his favorite plant store. he loved the small that came from the store. It calmed him faster then anything ells in the world. He let his green eyes trail off in many other directions. He loved to watch children and there parents walk by, it reminded him of his mother Alison Blaire, better wise non as Dazzler. He missed her with every fiber of his being, every time he thought of here the only thing that came to mind was the way she killed all of thous men that tried to get to her and him. And then her being taken away in the end wall he remained hidden under the bed. To this day he never could understand how he got away with it, it seamed like such an obvious place to look. But after the got his mother left and that was that. He tried to contact Xavier a few times afterwords so shore that he could help, that would save them all... that hope was crushed into shards of nothingness when he raid the paper a few days afterword claiming that the invasion into the institute was a success and all in the mansion were captured, Many dead and few alive. That was when he new he was alone, and always would be till the day he would be caught.

Amongst the mess of people he recognized a couple of men dressed in black suits. they were wearing black sunglasses witch was what had given them away to Brandon so quickly. He could not bring himself to understand why they wore those glasses, they were so obvious. The only thing he could come up with was that they enjoyed watching there victims run.

"How on earth did they fined me already?" I'll have to make a break for it... maybe if I make a distraction the crowd will freak out and give me cover... but what to do... He began to think to himself desperately trying to fined a way out. his attention then went to the stares going to the upper levels of the mall. "that well do it" he stated to himself with a sly smile.

He stud concocting the proper words to us in order to accomplish what he was trying to succeed. If this worked he could make it home to pack some clothes and get out of the city and move on to the next. Its now or never...
"Let the Object of Objection
Become but a Dream
As I cause the Seen to be Unseen"

His hands were in fists as he spoke the words, rhyming them together as best he could. he opened them up in the direction of the stares and in an instant they were gone. They simply seamed to vanish out of sight without a sound. Every were you looked around the Mall there were now screaming people running around senselessly not knowing were to go, or what they were even running from. The only sounds in the area were screams of fear and the occasional shout of "MUTANT" witch only frightened every one even more, and cosed them to began plowing over everything to get out of the area as soon as they possibly could. Brandon did not bother to stike around and watch what a commotion he had just created, he was already heading to the exit that would get him as close to his home as possible.

The screams coming from the people standing on the now invisible stares were so loud, they should have waken the died. they were traumatized in fear to be standing on what seamed to be nothing. To afraid to even move to get down the rest of the stairs just because they could not see them.They simply remand were they wore and screamed there lungs out, some crying in the proses...

Only ones did Brandon look back to see if the men were still in prusote for him, in case he would have to come up with another rhyme. It seamed to have worked well enough for his perpise, but that did not mean he had time to fool around...

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

R4wrlion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 pm

there are others?

User Image

He finely arrived out side through the back and morphed into a crowd of people running into the direction he was heading for. He now had choice to make and little time to decide, there was an ally way that would cut the travel time in half sins he tuck the wrong exit he was further away from home then he was hoping for, or he could keep going with the crowd and hope they go the right way and keep there cover. nether had vary pleasant odds. but the chances that every thing was going to fall into place was not vary likely and sow that ally way coming up was probably his best bet.
He tuck a sharp turn and left the crowd. Alright just a bit further and I can get out of this city, and - his thoughts were cut off. Before he even understand what on earth was going on he was siting on the ground, his head pounding in pain. With his hand on his forehead already able to fell the bump forming from the impact he had just encounter. He looked in front of him and there siting before him, doing basically the same thing he was (trying to understand what just happened.) Was a boy who looked to be about the same age as Brandon, witch meant that Brandon was most probably older sins Brandon can no long age physically after he turned fourteen.

Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games