Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} The bad boy meets headstong girl (( Kahya and Tomas)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
~Tomas trots tough the meadow early in the morning he loved mornings like this it wasn't to hot nor was it too cold. He looks around as he starts up one of the larger hills he smirks as his musles tense with the effort. He shakes his head to get his long bangs out of his eyes, seeing no one around as he hits the top of the hill he slows to a walk then stops. leaning forward he wiggles and moves his ears listening for anyone that maybe hiding in the tall grass. Spotting a apple tree near the river at the bottom of the hill he starts to head that way.~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 am
User Image
Kahya was grazing alongside the river. She chewed on the grass on the floor, enjoying its rich taste. The grass on the riverbed was always a different taste. Today was one of the first days that mommy had allowed her to go out by herself. Ever since she'd run away, she no longer trusted her, but Kahya wasn't one to cause mischief by herself. She needed an incentive; someone to fuel her passion and steer her towards the path of rebellion and fun.
She heard someone coming down from the hill towards her. Her ears perked up, listening intently for the stranger. She then turned her young, strong neck to peek at her visitor. It was a stallion. She ignored him, and bent her neck back down again to munch at the grass.

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 pm
~Hitting the bottom of the hill he spots a young female chewing on glass he looks at her and notices that she is alone. He smirks then walks closer to her as he notices that she is igoring him. As he pasts he watches her closely as he thinks about what to say to her. He takes a couple more steps and looks back at him~ " My my aren't you a pretty little thing, did you know that you are tresspassing here." ~He watches her and smirks againm cocking his head then turning around to face here

It wasn't that he minded it was that he never saw a female traveling in the meadow by herself, Her presence made him a bit wary he had met others growing up that treated him like he didn't know what the world was like, however as soon as he was adult he had ran away to make a name for himself instead of living in his grandfathers shadow~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:54 am
Kahya felt him approach her, and a tinge of fear crept through her. What if he's dangerous? she thought. However, the feeling of unease left as easily as it had come when she thought of how angry mother would be when she found out she had talked to a stranger; she loved making mother mad.

He talked to her in a deep voice. The tone of his voice and the assertiveness that lay behind it attracted her to him. This caught her by surprise. But, she didn't like the way he talked to her. Almost as though he was better than her. And no one was allowed to be better than her.

She didn't bother looking his way, but instead replied with sarcasm, "I wasn't aware these lands were occupied. But if they were, they'd be mine, considering I live here." she grunted slightly and waited for his response.

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 am
He watches her and listens to her, he then smirks wider. She had nerve, it had been a while since he had met someone like that. A Challange someone that would understand him. He looks at her again~ " Is that so, how long have you lived here?" He smirks again, he looks at river then looks for the apple tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 pm
"Hmm, I dont know." she replied. "Ever since I was born so... like three lunar cycles." She then decided to lift her head and face the acquaintance that was talking to her. She stopped, dead still. His eyes were hidden beneath dark bangs, and his hair was messy, but strangely neat. His body was dark, with hints of white hidden on the brown surface. She could see his muscles, and admired his strong, masculine structure.
But, she didn't let her physical attraction to him cloud her judgment. He had bothered her, so she would show no mercy.
"Are you going to keep bothering me some more?" she spat harshly, but her voice had fallen to a soft murmur despite her anger. Her voice was soft, almost silky.

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:55 pm
"Your a little younger then I am, I was born four lunar cycles ago, I gress I will igore your tesspass for a while." He looks her over from her strips on her face to the spots to the strips on her legs, she was beautful, but still he didn't like others beening so close to where he liked to hang out. He looks at her face and smiles again, " Yes I may have to follow you around, since you are so interesting... I have never met someone like you." He moves his head around to get the bangs out of his eyes so he could look her in the face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:45 am
At first, Kahya was genuinely stricken by his sincerity. His eyes were deep and dark, and she couldn't help but fall into them. She stared back, but then snapped back to herself.
"Oh... I know what you're doing." she murmured, suddenly feeling foolish for succumbing to his flattery. She could just reject him right there and then, but that wouldn't be as fun as playing around a little, as long as it was harmless. She leaned into him. He was a bit taller than her, so that her head could rest nicely on his neck. She leaned in closer, until her nose almost grazed his, staring deeply into his eyes. Her breathing became deep and silent. She whispered gently,
"But you can give it up - I'm not that kind of girl." She broke the intensity by exploding into laughter. She snorted in triumph, hoping she'd finally put him off from pursuing her. She started to walk away, but turned around and said,
"I've had my fair share of mischief. You'll need to try harder if you want me to play along with your games." she smiled an ambiguous smile, which not only had the traces of a naughty grin it, but also hinted that despite her cocky-ness, she was enjoying herself. She started to walk off. Whether the stallion followed or not was his choice, but she deeply yearned for him to fight back. Then, she might re-evaluate if he was worth her time.

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm
He watches her, leaned into him and rest her head aganist his neck, blinks. " What do you think I'm up to? I just wanna to see why you are here and what you want? I don't like others to close to me." ~He glares at her flaring nostles out~ He watches her walk again and glares again, she had no idea of the mischief he could cause. He watches her walk again, he then turns, seeing a bug on a nearby grass stem he carefully scoops the bug up in his mouth, catching up to her he learns over her back quickly and setts the bug on her then then turns and heads for the apple tree in the other dirction to watch the fun.~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 am
Kahya let out a grunt at his denial. She then continued walking the other direction from him. What an arrogant thing! she thought in her head, but her thoughts soon strayed away from him. She had other things to do, like plot her escape from this place.

She felt a tingling sensation behind her neck. At first, she disregarded it, but soon after shrieked when she saw a spider crawl around her neck and onto her face.

She shook her head in anger to get it off, and neighed loudly in fury. In a single motion, she spun around and saw the cocky stallion reaching at an apple in a tree. He seemed pretty happy with what he had done.

"YOU!!!" she screamed and charged full speed towards him. She was going to knock some sense into him - literally.

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 am
~ Tomas smirks as he hears her loud neighed, he then turns his head towards where she was he watches her with the spider on her face and smirks again as he watches her trying to get it off*

He backs up towards the apple tree once she gets the spider off she smirks again and watches her as she starts to charge up to him. Standing his guard he thinks about what she could try to do.*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 pm
Kahya charged towards Tomas at full speed, ramming herself into him full on. Surprisingly though, he was much stronger than she'd expected. She bounded right off him, dancing on her hooves to keep her balance. But, what had changed when she'd ran into him was that she no longer felt hateful and irritated, but attracted.

She felt as though she was being pulled to him... The emotion in her eyes changed as she stared at him in longing. But, she quickly hid that feeling in case he noticed and returned to her former feelings of frustration. She was a stubborn one, and wouldn't lose this fight. She dug her hooves into the ground and snarled at him.

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 pm
*Feeling ramming herself into him he blinks surpised that she would do such a odd thing. When she rebounds off him he smirks a little then watches her to see what she would do next.

Watching her as the emotion plays in her eyes he smirks again, when she snarls at him. Holding his ground still he tilts his head and looks at her then shakes it. He then starts to head for the tree again he then turns and looks back at her~ " Calm down it was just a joke and it wasn't as if I was really harming you. I think the Spider was more scared then you." ~ He smirks again and watches her, man it was fun getting under this ones skin. If she stuck around he would have a good old time with her for a while. most mares he met didn't stick around long they would only put up with so much of his tricks before they would split and leave him by himslef again. But her she was a challage and he would follow her if she did leave. Because he like a good challage someone that would stand up to him and his tricks.~ " I'm Tomas by the way." ~His deep voice full of pride when he said his name.~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:39 pm
Kahya couldn't help but feel a little foolish for freaking out about the spider incident. She found herself wanting to impress him, which was silly. She didn't have to impress anyone. But this one was... different. Was she developing a crush on him? She dismissed the thought quickly. If she was, it was only because he was such a jerk, and she was such a difficult mare. They were similar, and that was all. It felt... familiar. And that was it. Or so she thought.

She thought of something nice to say, but was drawing a blank. "If the spider had gotten hurt, I would've killed you." She stood upright and stopped snarling, and had the hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth. She raised her head high in dignity and walked the opposite direction. Would he follow? She turned around and stared at him alluringly.

"Well Tomas." she stated, liking the feel of his name on her tongue. "Are you coming?" she smiled slightly, and couldn't help but give him a quick wink. Tossing her mane seductively, she walked off.

Sawaki

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:27 pm
~Tomas he smirks at her comment about the spider, he then watches her stop snarling. He then watches her walk in the other direction. He then watches as she turns around and stares at him.

At her question he stops to think about a mintue it then wiggles his ears around getting a feeling for her intentions before going deep into tought about what he wanted to do. He first thought of joining her just so he could pull a couple of pranks on her or a few more tricks. Watching her he feels something go though him and touch his heart as she looked at him. Thinking about the feeling it felt nice but would it stay, blinking for a second he decides to join her.

Walking over to her he smiles at her, " yes, what is your name, darling?" He was flirting with her a little bit to see what she would do next.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff