Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

It was dark, save what light was given by the moon and the stars. It was more than enough light for Kongwe, however, as he stalked silently along the grassland in his not-so-unsuspicious mortal form.

In the heat of the day, the God has caught nothing. It irritated him greatly, and he'd continued trying to hunt on into the night. Hopefully, he'd be luckier in the dark. Perhaps he could catch a sleeping creature by surprise. He didn't care what it was, so long as it brought him meat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

In the tall grass Ma’hila lay in front of her prize trying to decide what she wanted to dig into first. The days were always so hot, especially with the dark black fur, so Ma’hila preferred to venture out at night when it was cooler. This night she had stumbled upon a gazelle as it was heading to water, no doubt to get one last drink before lying down for the night. It never suspected that small drink would be its last. Certainly the gazelle hadn’t been taken fully by surprise; there was no honor in that. Ma’hila had given the poor creature a fair chance, a small warning just before the chase had begun. Startled the creature took off almost in flight as it jumped high above the tall grass. Ma’hila was quick on its tail and though the creature was fast it had not been fast enough to escape death that night.

Now Ma’hila sat in eager anticipation of the meal to come. Though Ma’hila was a good hunter, at least in her own mind, food was scarce and very hard to come by. Deciding more meat was best, she prepared herself to bite into the thigh when something caught her attention. The sound was faint but enough to alert her senses that something was approaching. Rising up slightly, she dared peek slightly above the grass to see what was out there.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 pm
As he continued toward the watering hole, a slight rustling in the grass ahead had caught Kongwe's attention. The God did not stop, but trained his eyes onto the source of the sound, ears perked forward. A glint of light from the lioness' eyes betrayed her location, and Kongwe made a beeline for her.

The scent of her kill became known a distance away, and he gained speed. Full intention was to chase her away from her meal and take it for himself.

If that didn't work? He'd address that if need be.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Seeing that she had been spotted Ma'hila stood from her location, topaz eyes focused on the large male. Her first instinct was to run as he came charging toward her, this was a kill not a cub she was defending. But it had been days since her last meal and no brute was going to take it from her so easily. There was only seconds to think of a plan. Should she try to grab the kill and run for it? No, the gazella, though small, would slow her down and she would be caught. That left stand her ground or flee without food.

Eyes set with determination, Ma'hila dug her claws into the earth at her feet and lowered her head into a defensive position. The muscles in her legs were tensed and ready to move though whether that was to dodge or strike she had yet to decide.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm
It surprised him; quite a bit, actually; that the lioness did not budge as he ran toward her. However, that did not slow him. Once he got close enough, the God released what he assumed to be a threatening roar as he swung one great, clawed front paw to hopefully knock the lioness aside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 am
Like there were springs in her feet Ma'hila leaped back away from the striking paw just barely missing getting hit in the face. Crouching down over top of her prey she bared her teeth though strangely no sound came forth. It had been startling to hear the large beast of a male roar and now that he was closer he was certainly a frightening sight. He wasn't like anything she had seen before. Must larger than any other normal cat she saw, built stronger, long fierce teeth extending from his maw, and something ancient in his eyes that she couldn't put her paw on.

The hair between her shoulders and up her neck began to raise as the tension in her body mounted. She wanted to act, to strike out, but something in the back of her mind told her not to.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:46 pm
He missed, and a loud growl of frustration escaped him. Landing with a heavy thud onto his feet, Kongwe glared down at the lioness and bared his own teeth. Unlike she, his growl was heard.

"I'll take that," Kongwe growled, boldly reaching out a clawed forepaw to try and snag the flesh of the kill and drag it toward himself; with or without the lioness.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm
With few options at this point, Ma'hila swiped at the paw reaching for her prey, claws fully extended. Probably not a wise move, this male was much larger than even a normal male lion, but damn it all this was her prey! She had hunted it, chased it, killed it, she had earned it and he had not!

"Back off," Ma'hila finally rasped. Her voice was odd, strained from not being used. Needless to say being a rouge her social life was minimal but her voice had never been 'normal' which is why she hardly spoke and was unable to growl or even roar. Her vocal chords just wouldn't permit it, they had been damaged. "You can keep what you earn and you have earned nothing!" She continued in the same strained voice.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Withdrew his paw at her swipe, growling in his displeasure. He hesitated, growl rumbling away in his throat as he stared from the female to her fresh kill. The God-in-disguise licked his lips hungrily.

"Very well... I am more than willing to fight you for it."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm
Now she hadn't quite expected that. Well damn, now she had gotten herself into a mess and rather quickly. Would it be to late to abandon the kill and make a run for it? No....but her pride wouldn't allow it. However, there was no way she could win in a fight against such a large male. Considering his size alone he would easily overpower her. This would be a fight she would have to twist to her advantage.

"Certainly, but not a battle you're used to I'm sure." Ma'hila tried to clear her throat but it did little to help the sound that strained from her vocal cords. "I'll make a deal with you." She eased back a little and stood beside her kill, eyes not daring to leave the large male's. If there was one thing she learned, you could watch body movement all you wanted...eyes betrayed everything. "Answer my riddle and you are welcome to my kill. If you do not answer correctly, you must leave." All this talking was becoming tiresome.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 pm
Kongwe huffed. A riddle? "Fine," he replied in a rumble. "What is this riddle?" He sat back onto his haunches, eying the lioness impatiently. He contemplated on whether or not he'd attack if his answer was incorrect and attempt to steal the kill anyway.

Or, he could attempt to make it useful for him as well. Clearly, this lioness did not want conflict. He knew full well he could overpower her.

"Even if I am wrong, I expect a share of that kill in exchange for leaving you without conflict."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm
M'ahila mulled that over a bit in her mind. It was a small gazelle but they would at least be content, maybe not full, if they had to share. "We will see. Though why a obviously large and powerful male can't fend for himself makes me wonder." A little stab, but what the hell, she had already dug herself a grave. Why not lay in it too? "But that aside, the riddle." She sounded like she was about to lose her voice, the talking was becoming a strain, but at least she could still be heard clearly. "I am a flower, put two of me together and I shoot up. What flower am I?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 pm
The lion's ears drew back, a scowl forming on his maw as he growled. "How should I know!?" What was he supposed to know about plants? He wasn't hooved, he didn't eat plants so he didn't need to know anything about them!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 pm
"You're so quick to give up. You can't tell me you don't have a brain to think with up there in that big skull of yours." She apparently still had enough of a voice for a tongue lashing. But she was kind of hoping that he didn't have a brain in the massive melon on his shoulders. It would work to her advantage that way.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces