Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 am
User Image

Jarita wasn't sure how she had managed to be so very lucky - Bangil still doubted the feathered stallions motives, but Jarita had pointed out that he had been nothing but charming since she had met him. The other mare was probably just jealous Jarita thought to herself smugly, she had yet to be courted by anyone after all and certainly had never been given the attention Eversong lavished upon her.

Indeed even as she stood here the dark beast was off searching for a suitable gift. It wasn't even her birthing day - but Eversong never seemed to require a reason to spoil her, he was such an attentive mate...which was good because Jarita couldn't fathom being the one to do the lavishing in a relationship! The thought of that was so entirely amusing that the dark mare had to let out a soft chuckle. Such a topsy turvy world that would be!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:51 am
User Image

"Something amusing my sweet?" Questioned the feathered stag as he landed in the glade just in time to hear her chuckle - ah and what a soft and wonderful chuckle it was! No doubt some witty remark had crossed the black mares mind for her wit was as sharp as her markings were against the black of her hide! And just as lovely if he did say so himself.

Eyes glowing brightly at the very sight of her the dark beast gave a slight sigh before trotting over - how on earth had he been so lucky to stumble across her? After all those previous failures he had begun to question the truth of love...but then she had appeared, like an angel (albeit a rather darkly colored one) to pick him up from whence he'd fallen and restore his faith in that timeless emotion!

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 am
Jarita's thoughts were interrupted by the flurry of feathers in the clearing and the lyrical voice of her feathered love and flipping her forelock out of her eyes she gave him a warm and easy look. "Oh just recalling something Bangil said" She told him. It wasn't entirely truthful - but it would be somewhat rude to tell him what she'd really been thinking - and her best friend had indeed been the subject that led to the thought so it was truthful enough as far as she was concerned.

She did so love the way his eyes brightened at the sight of her - he had been such a heartbroken stallion when she first found him, the knowledge that he was happy now made her feel good about herself and maybe - just maybe - let her write off his constant attentions as good for him rather then completely selfish. It made him happy didn't it? So it couldn't be a bad thing. Now..where was her present? Letting her eyes rove over his uniquely marked form for any hint of the hidden treasure - for surely he would not return empty handed and still be so cheerful!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:11 am
"Ah something good I hope?" He responded as he reached her, stretching out his muzzle to gently brush her neck. One could never tell when it came to Jarita's best friend, Eversong was pleased with the brown mares protectiveness of Jarita but he was aware that she resisted trusting his intentions - as if he was here for no other reason then to use her best friend. The mere thought was completely absurd!

Jarita had once told him that Bangil merely wished for the type of love they held, had shared with him the mares unusual family situation. It was hard to look upon the brown mare with disfavor when he knew she only wished the best for Jarita - and so clearly wished for love herself. Why if only he could find a suitable stallion for her sometime in his travels! Alas his failure so far had not been for lack of trying!

It took quite a bit of Eversongs will power to keep a straight face as he took note of Jarita's querying looks, ah he had begun to spoil her it seemed as she expected his gifts now - but he supposed she deserved it! You ought to spoil those you love right? Of course! Affecting a look of worry he twisted his head this way and that as he looked down at himself - as though looking for some flaw upon his person. "Have I got mud on me?" He asked her in a worried tone "what are you looking at my dear?!?"

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:17 am
"Well you know Bangil" Jarita hedged with a slight smile, meaning that what the brown mare had said was not nice at all "But she'll come around eventually" She soothed him. Jarita was worried that her friends over protective nature and words of caution would prey on Eversong's mind. she didn't want him to think Bangil would never like him - just realize that it would take time for her best friend to accept him.

Returning his nuzzle with one of her own Jarita chuckled softly "Now you know I would have mentioned mud if I'd seen it!" It was a well known fact that the black mare absolutely abhorred dirt. Giving the stallion a wide eyed innocent look she smiled "I was merely eying your impressive muscles and shiny hide" She told him sweetly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 am
"I'm sure your right" he told Jarita as she tried to placate him over Bangil - it was so endearing the way she worried about him so! No matter how many times he tried to tell her he understood, that best friends were supposed to be over protective Jarita still insisted on trying to make him feel better. She might not always show it to everyone but Jarita had a good heart in her. "It doesn't upset me, it's good you have such a loyal friend" He told her once more - though she was sure that it would once again fall on deaf ears.

In any case he was certainly willing to let the subject drop when she tried to tell him she was merely admiring him. "Oh? Well! If I had known that was all it took to please you I wouldn't have spent all morning looking for this!" He teased her, lifting a wing to reveal the pair of perfect red apples he'd hidden away in his saddlebags

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:10 am
Jarita eyed Eversong for a few moments as though trying to figure out if he really meant what he said about Bangil or not, but she too was more then willing to drop the subject less it wind up ruining what was still a good morning for them.

"But they make you look ever so much more handsome!" Jarita told him in a fake gushing voice as she pretended to admire the nearly perfect apples, fluttering her eyelids at him in the parody of a sweet little filly. She'd known he'd have something hidden away - and it wasn't that she demanded he bring her gifts either - if she'd come to expect such things it was simply because Eversong was just that generous and kind.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:22 am
"Well maybe I ought to keep them where they are so you don't loose interest in me and look for a new stallion!" He teased her - though he knew there was little chance of this happening Jarita was far too loyal to do such a thing, and he was sure this relationship would turn out far better then any of his previous tries - surely she was the one for him.

Giving her a warm look Eversong reached back to fetch the apples, laying them on the ground between them and nudging the larger on towards her with his muzzle. "I found a wonderful tree full of them" He told her "It's beside a rather beautiful stream - I thought maybe I'd take you there after we'd eaten, if your interested of course"

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 am
"Pftt!" Jarita made a mocking sound at his teasing - as if the mere thought of such a thing was completely absurd. "As if...where could I possibly someone as handsome as your self and kind hearted ? hmm?" it was a legitimate question - most stallions who were good looking - knew they were and it turned them into vain arrogant little cusses...granted Jarita herself could be a vain and arrogant little cuss but she liked to think she had a good heart to balance it out.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan" She told him as she savored the first bite of apple. "You know how much I like pretty sights" She told him in a pleased tone. "Theres so much beauty in the world to see...seems a shame not to seek it out from time to time"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 am
Eversong chuckled slightly at Jarita's remarks - he might have said almost the exact thing about her, the feathered stallion was pretty sure that he could search the world over and never find another he could love as much as he did Jarita. He was sure he'd never felt like this about any of the other mares he'd spent time with before her. Next to her they paled in comparison in every way!

"I thought you would like it" He told her in a pleased tone as he finished his apple "It's not a long flight, and it's very much worth seeing" He agreed with a slight bob of his head. "If your finished we can head out?" He questioned, the apple was gone but it was of course polite to ask rather then just take off and assume she would follow.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 am
"You were right" She assured him - but then he generally was when it came t picking out things she would like - Jarita had had a few crushes as a foal and even a few budding relationships - but she'd never come across a stallion that paid as much attention as Eversong. Sure most of them paid attention to things they found interesting but Eversong seemed to pay attention to everything she said and that was important.

Suddenly appreciative of this fact Jarita stepped forward and rested her head against his soft shoulder for a few moments before nodding "I'm ready when you are" She told him before trotting off towards the clearing where their take off wouldn't be hindered by the hanging tree branches.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:58 am
"Of course I was right" He told her in a mock offended tone. "I'm always right" He added smugly as she trotted on past him, wheeling about to follow her he nipped playfully at her withers as he caught up. "But how do you expect to get there if you don't let me go first/" He teased her as he took the lead before leaping into the air, feathered wings beating rapidly to gain height before he circled to wait for Jarita.

It should not be a long flight, and Jarita was certainly swift enough to catch up with him if he just headed off - but that would be a bit rude and would almost certainly ruin the nice time they were having so far today.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:22 am
Jarita huffed slightly and nipped playfully back at Eversong as he surged ahead "I'd figure it out" she called up to him "You might be right but I'm smart, I'd find my way" She told him as she leapt into the air as well. Her lighter frame meant she gained height faster then Eversong and all to quickly she was gliding along side the purple-black stallion.

Jarita loved to fly - it was such a joy to soar above the tree tops and the dirt, her only regret was that she couldn't share this joy with her mother or her sister. How sad that of all her family only she and her father were capable of flight. Things looked so very different from the air - fresh and clean and while she tried to explain this to her mother and sister Jarita wasn't sure they really understood. Shaking her head slightly to forget such thoughts she returned her focus to Eversong, giving him a warm look "which way oh great and wonderful leader?" She shouted across at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 am
Eversong had to admit that Jarita was probably right - she was a fairly smart mare and with a bit of time she could probably find her way all on her own - but it would be far more enjoyable for him if he were the one to show her such a wonderful sight for the first time. He loved to watch the way her eyes lit up when they came across such natural sights and he wasn't ashamed to say he purposefully kept his own eyes peeled for just such places.

"To the east" He shouted over to her before winging away in this direction more then sure the colorful mare would quickly follow him. As promised it was a short flight and the apple tree came quickly into view, it was a beautiful spot a soft clearing in the woods with a happy bubbly stream meandering its way through. Moss covered rocks softened the streams sides until it nearly blended into the grass and the apples tree boughs arced up and over the stream creating a wonderful and cozy little place to stay and watch the sunset.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 am
Jarita's breath caught as they reached the small clearing - she had expected something beautiful sure but as was generally the case things were always surprising and while this place might not have the stark beauty of the mountains or the vast humility of the oceans it had its own quiet and soft peace that she found appealing.

Backwinging lightly to land alongside Eversong she nuzzled him softly "It's wonderful!" She told him softly "What a lucky find this place is..." she breathed and giving him a soft look felt the sudden urge to spend more then just a brief visit in this place "Perhaps we should stay for a while..." she suggested hopefully, it wasn't like they had anywhere else they had to be.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff