Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image

The fire was warm. Curled up next to it, Synnove was filled with bliss. Warmth made her sleepy and relaxed - she'd loved it whenever the Alliance had held huge bonfires in support of their cause. Now, she was lying in the grass outside of her new human's teepee, happy as a caterpillar with a leaf. She sighed happily.

A bit of wispy smoke blew over her nose. Smoke was one of her favorite smells ever, with the exception of oats and hay. And when a poof of acrid smoke billowed past her, she sat up, alarmed. She blinked. Oh no... Gummy worms on ice!

Synnove hopped around frantically as the burning smell got stronger. She knew that smell - it accompanied her almost every time she sat next to the fire. At least one of her antlers and a few feathers were definitely on fire.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:48 pm
User Image

Agony slinks between the tents. Following where her nose leads her; smells like someone is cooking over that way. She moves around a tent then sits down. A chuckle burbles up from her throat as she sees a Wopltinger plainly smoking with tongues of red and orange flames. It was certainly the oddest sight ever.

Her tail flicks and curls around her feet as she watches the little bunny start hopping frantically. "I like my bunny, rare just so you know." She gives a wolfie grin.

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:05 am
Synnove squeaks in alarm when she hears a malevolent voice and ends up hopping accidentally into the lake, successfully putting out the flames that had been eating half her antlers' outer layers. Shivering delicately, she hops out of the lake and snatches a glance at the wolf before wiping her wet fur on the grass -

Wolf???

Gummy worms on ice with marshmallows! Synnove knows she is in a very bad situation. Wolves have a taste for rabbit/bird/deer. Any kind of any of the former is fine with them. And a combination of all three is bound to make any wolf's mouth water.

Synnove raises a nervous paw in greeting and looks at the ground, hoping to look innocent enough that the wolf won't eat it. "Hi," she says, shuddering quietly. Speaking to wolves is not a natural thing for a wolpertinger to do.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 am
Agony watches as she successfully puts the fires out. She wonders how the bunny could put herself on fire in the first place. Her nose twitches as the scent of singed rabbit wafts her way.

Rises she casually strolls over to the wopltinger and circles around her. Lowering her head to sniff her over. "So how Did you manage to set yourself on fire? Do you do repeat performances?" Her head tilts to the side and her eyes gleam playfully.

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 am
Synnove cowers a little as the red wolf with glowing eyes circles around her. She flinches when it sniffs her fur. Its nose is cold.

"I like fire, but I try to avoid lighting myself ablaze when I can," she whispers fearfully. "Why are you here? This is my human's territory. I hope you don't mean to steal food. She may be blind, but that doesn't mean she won't notice something is gone..." Synnove's chatter trails off quietly, ending with a tiny squeak of something like "Don't eat me!"

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:32 am
Agony finishes her circling to stand right in front of the bunny. Her tongue comes out and licks her whiskers down. First one side, then the other. "Oh, poo. Here I thought you were trying to toast yourself to my preference. Steal? Me? I don't need to steal food."

She lowers her head 'til her face is right in front of the bunny's. "I came to..... ah acquire, yes that's it. Acquire something shiny. I so do love shiny things you see." She chuckles again at the tiny don't eat me squeak. On the whole, the little thing was pretty cute even if she did smell delicious. "My name's Agony. What's yours tasty mors.... I mean little one?"

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:19 pm
A flash of confidence shocks through Synnove as Agony stands in front of her. "My name is Synnove. And don't call me tasty." She turns around and crosses her paws indignantly, but remembers the comment about shiny things.

She spins around as quickly as she can. "You have shiny things? Where? Can I see them? I loooove shiny things! I'm so glad you're not here to eat our food; Citlali has to keep track of everything in her head because she can't see it and if you stole something she'd get all messed up and... Shiny things???"

Synnove hops excitedly in a circle.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:55 am
Agony lets her tail sway back and forth. She was rather amused by the little bunny. Watching as Synnove goes from timid to spastic in the space of a couple of seconds. A cough covers her chuckle; ah so that was her weakness. Well maybe...

"Oh, I might have shiny things." She lifts her head and looks haughtily down at the bunny. "But why should I show them to you? They are my treasures." She pauses suddenly as if a thought had hit her mind. "Say, you know the place pretty well don't you little Synnove? Why don't you help me find a couple of nice shinies and in return I'll show you my collection." Agony gives a toothy grin.

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm
One part of Synnove's mind gets a little concerned when she sees Agony's tail wave back and forth. Somewhere deep in the the back of her head, in a tiny storage cabinet, a voice says, "Sign of a predator..." but she doesn't notice.

"Shiny things? You have some? Can I see? Oh please, let me see!" Synnove exclaims excitedly. She hops up and down eagerly. "I'll be good and not break them..."

At Agony's new proposal of trading shinies for shinies, Synnove points enthusiastically at the lake shore. "There are lots of shinies down there. C'mon!" She hops down toward the rocky beach.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 pm
This could be fun in so many ways!

As Synnove turns and heads towards the lake, Agony gives a toothy grin before following. "So, what kind of shinies do you have here? Surely the humans have gotten all the good ones haven't they?"

Her pawed feet make little to no noise as she trails behind Synnove. One might expect the wolf to make an attempt to snare the bunny, but she made no sign that she might even be interested in that at all. Doing her best to appear pleasant and friendly.

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 pm
The lake is quiet and peaceful, just like usual. Synnove smiles a quiet smile. This is her secret delight - the way the lake almost holds its breath at this time of day. Just before the sun completely sets. She lets out an almost silent sigh. Her cheerful mood seems to have become a serious one.

Then her eyes turn to the rocks and mud beneath her little rabbit feet. "No, most of the shinies here are still around. Citlali, my human friend, only takes what she needs from here. It's hard for her to walk down here - she is blind, you know."

Looking hard at the ground, she spots a glint of black stone sticking in the ground. The sharp rock glitters in the half-light of dusk. "This is obsidian," Synnove says, putting on her best ecstatic teacher voice. "It's really rare around here. It's from volcanoes. That's what Citlali told me once - every now and then, a piece washes up and she cuts her foot on it. She uses it to cut things with."

Synnove paws at the sharp stone until it's loose. She picks it up in her teeth and spits it out at Agony's feet. "See?" she says, smiling. "Pretty shiny, huh?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 pm
Agony sits quietly with her tail tucked around her feet. Politely waiting for the bunny's moment to pass. She glances around for any humans. Just in case.

"No I didn't know. I'm sorry to hear that. Doesn't she have some human friends to help her?" Her head tilts as if in genuine curiosity.

Agony walks over as the bunny starts talking about a stone in the mud. "Very interesting." Her ear twitches, amused by the bunny's tone. Nudging the stone with her paw, "Yes it is shiny. What else do you have here?"

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm
Synnove shrugs, distracted. "Citlali doesn't need help, and wouldn't have any friends to help her if she needed it. She's capable of handling herself, though her parents obviously didn't think so."

Synnove is still looking at the piece of obsidian when she hears Agony ask for more shininess. Her happy mood a little bit tarnished, she hops from rock to rock on her soft little paws, hardly making a sound. "There's really not that much shiny stuff around here. Amitola usually grabs it before I get a chance at it." She smiles a bit sadly, realizing she's disappointed that she misses out on a lot because of the little sea-horse. "Ami has all sorts of stuff in her cave. She's told me all kinds of stories. May I see your shiny stuff now? You can have the obsidian for your collection." Synnove grins hopefully at the wolf. "Please?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 am
"Oh its a shame she doesn't have any friends. But of course everyone needs help at some time." She gives a toothy grin. "Tell you what, if you ever need help you come find me and I'll help you."

Agony makes a 'tut' sound in the back of her throat as she shakes her head. "Not much of a friend if she doesn't share hm? Too bad she can't take you down to her seacave to show it to you." She sits down and puts a paw on the piece of obsidian. "Oh? My shinies are back in my den. Are you sure you're willing to trust me that far? It is quite a walk from the village. No one would be able to help you." As she talks, she starts leaning towards the bunny.

magnadearel

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Synnove shrugs. "I don't think you understand. Citlali would only accept help from someone if she was incapable of rejecting it."

She grins when the wolf tells her she'll help her if she ever needs it. Cool, she thinks happily, my first new friend in this strange land!

Synn laughs a little at Agony when she makes the comment about Ami. "Ami's not really my friend. Just an acquaintance that I've seen around a few times. She likes to talk about herself if you give her a chance, but now that you mention it, it would be really neat to go down and see her shinies."

Ear twitching a little, Synnove frowns at Agony's seeming inconsistency. "You just said you'd help me if I ever needed anything. So shouldn't I be able to trust you?" She unconsciously leans away from the wolf as it leans toward her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff