Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Get up: Volume 1: Don't stop running (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:07 pm
Am I dreaming? You think to yourself Is this place reality... or is it just all in my head.... You appear to be standing in the middle of a hallway with white walls there are no lights but the place seems lit. You have no idea why your there though... obviously this means its a dream, right?.... Is that what you believe you sit against the wall... you don't bother to travel down any direction of this hall, your too busy wondering something that should be obvious to answer... yet its not..... "Get up" a voice seems to have broken your thoughts... you call out and get up "RUN!" Just then to your left part of the wall was busted down and it seemed the walls around that area seemed to darken like the light there was fading... You can see a dark figure coming out of the hole... It turned towards you.... What was going on? your mind demanded answers but your body screamed at you to flee "RUN OR DIE!" exclaim This voice broke you out of your thoughts again and you quickly turned and sprinted down the seemingly endless hall... "Don't stop running! Head for the door"

Heres how your story starts. Here is where you'll enter a new world... Best of luck to ya.

(Yeah I know the opening is vague, but I want this rp to be a big mystery to the rpers that join and travel with my character.)

(OK heres the deal in the start of the rp you have no weapons or anything that can defeat the monsters and the being thats chasing you at the moment, cuz you basically came from the real world present day. so no going "hero" on us and taking on the guy like an idiot, otherwise your character will die *shrugs* We'll get weapons and skills later on in the story, but for now your character just runs and solves puzzles and can even stun creatures and the being thats chasing you, but only if you get trapped or they start catching up. There will be a time where you character will fight before getting the weapons. just pay attention to my character, hes a character but he's also a guide on when certain things are allowed for you to do at the start of this rp) Anyway before i bore ya heres the skeleton)

(Please PM me this)
Gaianame:
Name:
Race: (The skies the limits as long as its not a race you just made up in your head, you can be more the one breed as well)
Weapon: (For when we reach that part in the story)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:09 pm
Characters:

Gaianame: Fox boy Blader
Name: Sebastian Frankovich
Race: Half Fox-man, Half Human
Weapon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Resourceful, Courageous, Witty, determined
Bio: Just your average American boy. He wants to be an animator and make great animes where his studios would be the most famous in the world. He draws really well, he was gifted in the artistic department. though he seemed to lack the inspiration for making the plot of an anime.
Appearance: User Image with black hair  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100