Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:52 pm
This RP. Has finished and is now complete

Participants were:
Angeetia (Strait Jacket Girl) & Einar (stormflower)

User Image It was the night of new moon. High in the sky there was not glittering silver ball of light brushing a romantic silver sheen across the land. No the night was dark and eerie. In the mountains that spread across the land there were pockets that never saw the moon lights grace. No wind whipped through the mountains. The air was still and the night was still young.

The mountains were cozy full of dark pockets. Angeetia was comfortable with her home area. She cared not for the light of day. She preferred not to worry about the moonlight either but the new moon wasn't here everyday. She would travel to the forest next time new moon came around. She'd been caught up in the mountains blocked by a group of humans that had decided to camp where she'd need to cross. Therefore she was in the mountains on this new moon. She was bored out of her mind. The cat creatures of the mountains had learned to avoid her and her twisted ways. It was as if they knew not to mess with her. She wasn't fully sure why other then the fact that she was...err... talented when in the shadows.

Angeetia held her head high as she looked across the mountains. Inside something stirred within her body. The night was not going to be dull or boring the air had begun to stir carrying with it the scent of entertainment. Wisp's of shadows curled from her hide and danced in the dark. Her dark hue allowed her to blend near perfectly with the night of new moon though she stood on the ledge of the cliff. A placid look rested among her face though her eyes would give her away anytime. They danced in a twisted tide of edgeness and excitement.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image Eindar: It was a boring night, he'd hunted for his dinner but now sought entertainment. The forest creatures knew of him too well and were well tucked away, but he longed for something more....

He traveled out of the forest and looked up to the mountains and decided he might find more suitable prey there. As he climbed he saw a human's camp. He edged towards the camp ready to pounce and see them run frantically. He longed to see their terror.

He is suddenly stopped in his tracks, the surrounding area is too still, he decides to travel up the mountain a bit. Jumping from ledge to ledge he stops and takes in his surroundings. He can feel something watching him....

He sees a wisp of a something move when there is no air blowing. He narrows his eyes in the direction of the unknown presence and see's the glow of eyes.

*growls and readies to pounce on the creature*

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:03 pm
From her ledge she saw everything. Well as much as her eye sight would allow. The night was her friend and the dark and dim light was welcome to her eyes but she could see no better then the average soul could during the day. She was a crazy shadow dancing in the night. Angeetia was gleeful and excited, she had a new toy. A fearless soul bound to explore her mountain's. For so long as it was night she deemed they would belong to the one who was the most watchful... which was she. She was thankful to have been excepted by the shadows. She watched her new toy leap with magnificent grace. Carried by strong sturdy legs he'd be a menacing threat to any one that would have to physically avoid him. A soft whinny escaped her as he stopped and stared in her direction. He was truly magnificent.

Angeetia hovered walking on her hooves ensuring to remain silent as they fell. She was silent in her movements. She'd always been silent it was part of the reason the shadows had excepted her. His growl was simply adorable... nearly too adorable she felt like dancing in her place. She was sure he'd try to attack her. Oh what fun it would be when he'd not be able to touch her. Her eyes widened with excitement. Her new toy had yet to displease her, and it seemed he would not fail. No she felt certain that he'd be determined to catch her. She could not just let him catch her though. She would have fun with this. She'd hook him and toy with him. She grinned and though there was no moonlight she knew that he'd see her teeth. His eyes glowed an alluring pink like purple and had she ignored the danger she naturally felt come from his presence she'd have lost herself in those eyes of his. She wanted to coo and egg him on. She danced on her ledge awaiting him move. She'd get away from him on foot and avoid the shadows help this time.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:40 pm
He readied his attack analyzing every angle. He could feel the stare of the unknown being. He silently stared and smelled the air....female...whatever being it was he could tell it was female.

Her sent was alluring, it intrigued him immensely. This could prove to be a fun night.... He continued to stare at where her aura seemed to be emanating from.

He then saw a flash of teeth...a smile....this creature was very intriguing....with that he gives in and charges....enjoying every minute of this new game.

-this is fun..i love how Agee calls him adorable <3-  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:10 pm
Angeetia felt a stir in the air. It seemed to buzz as if it was charged. It was energizing and enthralling. She hoped that this would last awhile. She would be pleased greatly if it lasted awhile. She desired to squeal as he charged forward. She danced out of his way cutting it close. The shadow's that flowed from her flicking at him and stroking against him. She was curious as to how he would respond. He might just believe it to be her tail brushing against him.

Angeetia giggled and looked at him as he went past her. "Awe poor Kitty." Her voice held an eerie tone to it. It could be considered smooth as silk but the kind of silky tone of voice that could send shivers down a spine. She danced on edge her teeth still visible. "Such a purty kitty" She cooed nipping toward him. Being within a close range of him she realized that while she was not too much smaller then the average mare but near him she felt petite. She' be willing to be he was bigger then other stallions though she'd not really been around stallions at all.

She giggled and skirted around him in a since circling him. She could see his armor and what looked like a saddle upon his back. She was sure he'd not have a two-legger that would ride him but his armor was intriguing. She'd have to ask him about it later. Maybe taunt him in the shadows, whispering to see if he'd respond. Though she felt he'd be a better responder if it was a real conversation but that could wait till after the game.

((I thought it'd be fun for her to see it all this way. I'm glad he looks foreword to this game. It''ll make it all the more fun))

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:24 pm
He charged and missed barely. As she moved he felt an odd sensation. He could see she had a sort of mist/essence around her. As it touched him it sent shivers down his body, only exciting him more.

He saw a flash of her teeth again and in turned bared his own, adding a low growl at the first 'kitty' remark. When the second comment came he snarled then let out a semi-roar in annoyance of being called 'purty'!

Though he hated the remark he found her voice to almost be intoxicating and he wished to hear it more...Realizing he was loosing focus he paces back and forth growling in the back of his throat.

He was intrigued and confused by this mare. When she started circling him, he returned the favor. His eyes found hers again and saw she was looking at his armor-he snarled, but not towards her. He loathed the saddle that had been placed on his double hide. He could tell she was curious of it, but it was not a tale he would easily share.

Inspecting and circling enough he without notice leaps higher onto the mountain into a loan tree. He glowers down at her. After staring and seeing she seemed to be made of shadows-although very intriguing- he leaped down right at her in a tackle/pounce.

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:39 pm
Angeetia wanted to giggle as he growled once again. Such ferocity at being called and kitty, then to top it off he'd partly roar at he second remark, then he snarled when she directed her attention to the armor. "Kitty doesn't like his plating I see." She muttered rather quietly. Mainly to herself though she was sure he'd have heard her.

When he suddenly jumped away her grin dropped to a frown. "Awe Kitty Come back" She cooed once more a soft hint of sadness clinging to her words. She looked up to see if she could spot him where he'd jumped to find that he was quickly descending down upon her. She meeped and prepared to disperse from away from him. She knew that even small and quick as she was she'd not get away from his attack. She'd get as far as she could though before taking use of the shadow's help.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:55 pm
As he came down she squealed which his heart pump with more excitement at getting a slight upper hand. She was quick, but not quick enough to completely escape. He came down grazing her enough to knock her off balance and possibly over.

He takes the advantage of cutting off any path to escape she may have. He leans down and glares at her inspecting her closely all the while growling a bit.

He finally lanes up and quirks an eyebrow "What was that you said about 'Kitty come back'? Who...What are you anyway?!" continues to glare at her with a peeked interest and unsure of the other feeling he is experiencing.

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:12 pm
Angeetia wanted to growl the shadows hadn't helped her. they'd allowed her to get hit by her toy. The rocks loose on the mountain ledge had scraped her as she fell and where blood ran shadows also crowded. She wanted to giggle at the same time though because she was still having fun. He still insisted on growling at her. She felt like shrinking back though when he drew so near to her. She may have been able to shift away into shadows but he was still intimidating.

Angeetia carefully picked herself up from where she'd fallen as he backed away. She tossed her messy mane back and watched as shadows danced thicker then usual. She let of a frustrated growl at the shadows and the lessened in front of her view. She knew they hung in thick swath's beyond her head. "What do you mean?" She cocked her head to the side. "You heard what I said for that is what I said. What fun is a game without a toy? Hmm?" She neared him a little and cocked her head. "I very much prefer being a who rather then a what for I was a what and am now a who..."

Angeetia nodded softly a glint of sadness skittered across her eye's. They were the only thing that would give her emotions away. "Who or what are you? As well as why is it that you have a two-legger contraption on. I know your much to good for them. Unless you know one worthy." She nearly chuckled but avoided it. She nipped at him darting toward him a bit before skittering back playfully.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:26 pm
He smells her blood and his eyes show a flash of excitement, but it fades as she growls at the looming shadows that then move in response. This peeked his interest more.

"You speak in a verse, interesting. However, I am NO toy!!", he lets this go for now. He thinks on her next words. "I can sympathize somewhat with being once a what and now a who. Though I was a who long ago and now I'm a different....who." His eyes also give away his emotions, here a short spurt of sadness.

He also noticed the glint of sadness that showed briefly in her eyes, but didn't touch on the subject. He then snarls and growls when asked about his armor and saddle. "Indeed I am to good for the detest full creatures, none are worthy to done me.....", his words drift off.

He snarls and turns his back on her and jumps back to the tree where he was earlier and gives off a low growl while looking to the sky.

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:44 pm
Angeetia giggled at his declaration. "You may lie to yourself all you like." She grins contently "You are in my mountains and at my home and playing field." She nodded listening to his words and allowing him to jump away without her responses. "Face it your my toy." She looked up at him where he'd jumped. She looked about and found a convenient path up to where he'd gone. He'd realize the he'd become her toy.

Angeetia drifted in and out of a shadow wispy form as she made her may up the mountain path. "You dear are messed up in the head." Though whither she spoke to herself or him she cared not to discern. "They are trouble-some creatures..." She nodded her voice it's sliky and eerie self. She'd not venture up to where he was on the tree. What she could not at least do on her own she'd not do at all. The shadows could get hungry for her and she did not care much for their hunger. She cackled softly in thought to herself. He'd been tricked then to bear the contraption. To think of what had likely been done to the two-legger was entertaining. She cuts and scrapes stung slightly but the pain of them gave no soreness or ill feeling. Pain was pleasure to a certain degree. "So full of one's self is a sign of arrogance..." She settled down on the ground next to the tree the end of her mane brushed the ground. "I once was a mare that hid from the crowd. I was odd, quiet and small... well relatively... more petite I'd say." She nodded unsure if he'd listen to her tale as to who or what she was. "They speak to me you know. They welcomed me to be one of there own. I welcomed the company not knowing what would happen and now I am what those two-leggers call a shadow pony."

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:56 pm
He glared at her every few min. scoffing at the toy remarks...he would not submit to the thought. He watched as she moved almost mesmerized by how she moved.

He looked back towards the starless sky-how he liked it- as she got closer. "I'm not arrogant, I have self confidence!" he says in a surprisingly quite voice. He then listened to her story, buried in her voice, unsure of why it was so alluring to him.

He glanced down at her with an almost kind look-making sure she didn't see one his remaining weaknesses- "A shadow pony? Your past and mine are similar.....", he stopped not intending to share his past with a stranger so quickly no matter how interesting she was.

He jumped down and sat beside her giving a cunning flash of his teeth with a growl. "I'm what's called a skinwalker....the name's Einar, and you Toy?", gives a smirk her way....Whether he was her toy-void to his admittance of t- she was also his 'toy'.

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:15 pm
Angeetia wanted to giggle like a little girl at his quite remark. She wanted to pull his tail. It was intriguing his tail... He'd said that their past's were similar. She wouldn't look far into that though. She was unique being welcomed by shadows. They whispered about her in regards to him. She ignored the shadow's banter as he lept down from the three.

Angeetia eyed him listening to him. Skinwalker's were suppose to be avoided fore they were evil, vile, and dangerous. That would explain why her first instinct was to run when she'd first spotted him. She chuckled at his own use of the word toy. She was her toy's toy. She could live with that. While he was in her territory he would be her toy. Though the tables could turn and therefore so long as he excepted that he was her toy she would be his."I've heard of your kind. Skinwalkers are bad news." She nodded quietly she'd never met one before the shadows. "Einar..." She said his name and cocked her head. It seemed to be a simple name though she'd not that to him. She'd just remember his name. "I am only your toy so long as you are my toy. Yet you will always be my toy even if you disagree for I am right in the matter of saying you are my toy fore... you are my toy." She dipped her head and pushed a rock with her nose. "You know my story su I suppose you can know my name... you atleast asked..." she nodded before continuing. Other had rarely even gave her a passing glance let alone ask her name. "I am Angeetia"

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:29 pm
Examines her as she mentions what she's heard of his kind. "Yes, we are bad news! Im blood thirsty and can be.....vicious!" he says while baring his teeth with a smirk.

She then speaks his name and it stands his fun on end, he quickly swishes his tail as for it not to be noticed by her eyes. She then spoke of being eachothers 'toy' almost loosing him, but only just. With that he stifled to hold back a laugh-barely doing so.

"Very well, sensing I can't get you to say otherwise, my toy.", he says with a mischievous glimmer in the corner of his eye and a low growl in his throat.

When she finally speaks her name he gets another chill and smirks at her. "A name as mysterious as you...." He then gets up and looks to the sky and glances down at her and the darts up the mountain side.

-this is getting interesting-  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Angeetia snorted at his response to being blood thirsty and vicious. "Awe no not my kitty. Kitty is soft and cuddly. You could hurt a fly." She cared not for his response for it could be whatever and she'd skitter away.

Angeetia nodded to his statement about the toy thing. He was her toy. "My toy My toy." She bobbed her head and grinned softly at his comment on her name. Though his action that followed his comment was exciting. She'd catch him, it could be another game. She rose up and followed him up the mountain side. "Here Kitty Kitty." She cooed after him. Being careful about her step placements.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff