Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} An Outing of interest (Brisingr & Dangereuse)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:53 am
User Image

The days resumed getting hotter which lead certain creatures to venture out further then normal. Mostly birds, smaller mammals, and the like were foraging for food or reveling within the beautiful day. But, a certain creature whose heart burned for death and revenge stormed the plain ignoring his chance to fly. His intentions were deadly as the cogs of imagination mixed with reality churned like a violent cascading falls. He wanted his dragoness mother happy at all costs but in the same point he conspired to destroy what made her most unhappy.

Oh they would pay dearly.... that was no question. But the fact was simply that he had to find a better way to initiate his plans. He was very impulsive like his father yet cunning and cautious like his mother. The best of of both worlds with a strong deadly grace was the make up of the growing dragon kalona named Brisingr.

Today he sauntered about with the ideas progressing but also a lust filled him within. The sheer torment of hunger annoyed the young stallion. He hissed as his head snaked about looking for a meal. Eyes filled with a sinister nature he spotted a young doe off in the distance. Narrowing his eyes he stepped forward in anticipation as his tail lashed back and forth then sprung massively to the air.

The doe spotted his arrival and begun running but that was her downfall. If Bris would of followed his father's tactic he could of given ground chase but he took his mother's advice and attacked from the air. Flying inward he smirked then released a patterned fire breath catching the terrified animal in his path. Noticing she stumbled he descended and gave chase. Thundering the ground beneath him he closed in and slammed into his prey. As she spun around he lunged like a rabid animal coming inward and ripping at her frail neck. The last thing the stallion heard was the pitiful scream as the creature's life force as he plunged his muzzle in her sweet warm flesh.

Lifting his head he left out a trumpet of triumph then returned to his meal crunching the bones and devouring the semi-charred flesh. Those that made his mother miserable he'd put in their place and dine upon their withered flesh.

Especially, the one called Sasuke. He'd pay the most of all of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Dangereuse curled her lips up in a sneer as she walked along these lands. It was pitiful how barren they were this time of year. She had sent Alexion out only hours before. And if she had it in her she would even say she was starting to worry for the annoyance. But in truth she missed his company so that was what brought her out in the open.

Her large wings folded elegantly along her back the slight breeze ruffled the feathers she held before a unusual scent filled her. It was destruction in the least before thinking better of it she rushed towards the scent bracing herself before cresting the hill she saw a odd creature feasting down below. His skin glowed and his horns shone but what stood out to her was his hate. She could feel it as if it were a tangible hand that reached out and slapped her. Sneering ever so slightly she heard the triumphant call he gave. He was no doubt a predator but what captivated her was his movement. His fluidity and grace was only matched by the hate and violence dripping from his very being.

"I wouldn't get too close Danger...he looks nasty...and that's saying something...I mean...I thought you were the big bad..."
The small creature came forth and sat close to his bonded owner. He knew there were creatures more violent then she and he knew that she was one rare creature to keep company the likes of him. But he held a very dear spot in her heart and she in his. Smiling gently at Danger he looked back down at the stallion his mistress was so engrossed with.

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 pm
The deer wasn't enough, they never were when it came to feeding. They were scrawny and usually bitter rather a fresh soquili were much pleasant to a dragon's palate. He snorted letting the blood still run out of his mouth. Something had perchance caught his interest? His deep set eyes caught her profile as it shown crystalline and out of place. She was keeping a vigil on him it seemed. He smelled her blood as it coursed through her veins. It was by far weak blood that ran as strong as his own. She was much more decorative then his course flesh that aligned his heave frame. Her color perked his interest as he snorted again.

Pawing the ground he flapped his crimson wings so he could take flight. Lashing his tail he bolted upwards to the sky and headed straight toward her. In his passing he'd sense fear if she harbored any. As he passed he watched her, her sight never leaving his own gaze. Looking to his left he saw his companion by his side. She appeared to have a rabbit, he an insect that could travel as fast as his agile predatory self.

Circling overhead he landed not too far from where she stood. is eyes flicking his own curiosity as the firefly buzzed around his head. He snaked about evaluating her like his mother addressed before he spoke, "You're new here aren't you". He wasn't one to be cordial in his introductions. This wasn't a tea party most soquili conducted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Dangereuse watched the stallion with a wary eye. She felt his gaze and judgment even before his words it was short and terse but not necessarily disdainful yet.

Alexion found himself slinking closer to his mistress' leg hoping the stallion wasn't looking for something else to whet his appetite. He was small but he was willing to protect his mistress to the death. Feeling her strength he winced, she was going to be the death of him.

Smiling she flashed her fangs knowing full well that they were as deadly as him.

"Perhaps you are just not that observant in those that come through these lands."

She wasn't about to let him know she was knew to these lands not yet at least. It could very well be the difference between her life and death.

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 am
Brisingr smirked with an intent of malice once she spoke. His gaze strayed upon her neck and watched her pulse as he kept a vigil on those eyes. He cared not for her companion at the moment feeling no threat from such a scrawny thing.

"Observent you say? I'm very observant like most dragons when they see something of interest. Care to prove me wrong?" his tone was harsh as his gaze remained bold never deterring from its course.

"Tell me your name then. I know many and have heard much" he smirked trying to see if she would harbor fear; that which made his predatory blood surge and burn with the intent to kill, "You're not afraid of me are you?"

She either stand up to the larger male dragon or she would become just another prey with little benefits, either way the matter of fate was placed upon herself and how she answered his question. He was quite amused he had a plaything right now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm
Dangereuse laughed at the stallions assessment.

"Me Dangereuse afraid of a stallion? Please you do lay upon me such an insult. Do you not know what I am where I am from what I am capable of?"

Danger knew that she was stepping on rocky grounds to push such a fierce predator but she couldn't help it he had challenged her and she felt the need to rise up to the challenge. She only hoped that her courage could out last anything that he would be able to throw her way.

Alexion just knew they were dead now, Danger never could understand the meaning of play it safe she was always looking for adventure always looking for a fight. Today however, Alexion found himself terrified to be in any proximity to his mistress.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items