Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
A Spooky Exchange - PRP - (Nightmare & Vitania)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:57 pm
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Event/deathpony_warhorse.png
A eerie mist curled around the skeletal trees of this particular part of the woods. The dirt underhoof was brittle and barren of life, carrion birds squawed in a terrible cacophony to the graveyard below. It could have been out of a horror movie, but for one, this was home sweet home. Nightmare had work to do this day, he set about, (as spookily as possible of course) tending to his beloved pumpkin patch, the only source of life in the whole of the place.

He did not mind that there were no living things besides the crows and the half starved rats, people usually avoided him...though he did so wish they'd visit, just so he could scare them! His lips curled into a hideously amusing grin, his acid green eyes rolling back in his head at the thought of it. FEAR~!! it was delicious fun~ But i guess that's why he didn't have any friends either. He didn't muse over this for too long~
His skeletal hooves stamped ghouly imprints in the dirt, the green coldfire around them making the meek weeds around his precious pumpkins curl and turn brown. He wondered though, the thought, as he paced the rows of pumpkins growing under his constant care...he wondered if this was all to his "life"

"maybe i should...get out...as they say" he muttered to himself, his armor creaking and groaning with each step he took. It was certainly a dilemma for this spook. Cuz it was so much easier to stay here...but more folks to scare would be...nice.

He shrieked with laughter. Two Ravens squawked awake and took flight, not eager to spend a moment more near the strange ghoulish stallion.

It was a night for fun at least~

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:48 pm
She had taken a wrong turn somewhere, of that she was sure. The earth he was brittle, and no grass grew from the soil like it did in every area of the Kawani lands. She had grown to miss that grass as she walked through these lands. They almost made her feel sad.. It was something her mother would have loved to see.. Death and destruction was all that lay around her hooves.
She sighed, and continued forward, her interest piqued as she did so. She didnt feel like turning back, that wouldnt be any fun..
She half wondered if anything actually resided in lands like these. Ones so full of dismay and darkness.

But the bright orange of the plant caught her eyes, and she approached with caution. A large pumpkin patch grew out, and quite magnificently. She smiled, happy to see something could live out here, and something so wonderfully bright at that. Though she wondered.. how they had grown so bright and beautiful without much sun to help them.

Her silver blue eyes glittered, and she lowered her head to sniff at one, careful not to touch. She remembered what father said of birds and touching their young. They would no longer take them back, and sometimes the momma would kill them. Though that was the life Ravah enjoyed watching, Vitania had a sort of compassion about her that none of her family had..Except maybe her father.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:02 pm
Nightmare felt something, very akin to static shock~ he felt it coarse through is body like the air he breathed...a living thing...here of all places~
He quietly slunk behind a large tombstone, cracked and weathered and peered out from behind it, cloaked in shadow. Rarely was the spooky stallion surprised, but this was to be a first. There, admiring his precious pumpkins stood a mare...a rather curious looking one with stripes and what seemed to be little intricate wings adorning her back..."Iiiinteresssting" he murmured~ the mist that was alwas around his coldfire hooves slid slowly through the pumpkin patch, along with the chill that he always exuded. " I wonder...what she's here forrrr..." He stomped a skeletal hoof and his voice crept over the pumpkin patch like a eerie wind. " Why helllloooooo there~ welcome to my...garden"

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:13 pm
The last thing she expected, was anyone actually speaking to her. When the voice rang out, she jerked her head up, and began looking around. With so much shadow and mist, it was hard to see anyone.. Though she swore she could almost make out a faint green glow from behind one of the really weathered Tombstones. She cocked her head, and wondered if it was haunted.. Could a place be haunted? Could ghosts grow pumpkins?

She cleared her throat, and began speaking to the air. At least..Until she found out who the voice belonged to.

"Its quite lovely! A marvelous shade of orange." She looked at the tombstone closer, and thought of walking towards it. She thought better of it however, once she thought she caught a glimpse of the stallion.. If..he could be called a stallion. He was strange, or at least from what she could see.

"I havent intruded have I? I would hate to disturb your work." She said, looking back at the pumpkins, and letting her wings sort of settle the way a butterflys might.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:29 pm
He had been surprised, yet again~ though pleasantly this time. Most would flee in terror from just his voice and the enviroment alone, but this mare stood her ground and even complimented his work...how intriguing...

He slowly stepped out of the mist, his armor creaking and groaning with each step until he came into full view, his neon green eyes shining. " Why...thank youuu~" he whispered, curling his lips back over his canines in a rather ghastly smile " it is not often...people appreciate them." He exhaled a cloud of the same green mist that curled around his hooves " intruuuded...no~ you have not...it is free for anybeast to come here...just not to disturb my pumpkinsss~" He flicked one of his ears forward and took a heavy step forward..." it is not often of course, that i get visitors either....what is your name mare?" He flicked his scraggly tail, scaring a bird from it's perch atop a tombstone " i would hate...to continue to call you...mare" he chuckled, a strangely hair raising sound. His whole being just reeked of horror.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:54 pm
With a mother like her own, she knew never to fear the scary things.. Or at least it just had never been a fear that had been imprinted in her mind. She had grown to know how to react around mother, and so she knew she could learn to react around anyone if given enough of a chance.
She smiled as he walked out from the shadows, happy that he had emerged to show himself. So he was no ghost at all! Though it didnt make him any less ghostly. He certainly was a bit scary, but she had never let that bother her before.

"I would think its because not many people would like searching an area as barren as this seems. Its their loss really, I mean, look at what lies within the most barren of lands," she said, motioning to the pumpkins.

"My name is Vitania. I guess being called Mare wouldnt be fun for very long. In fact, it would almost be very rude of me to let you! You may call me Vitania." She said with a grin. Looking him over and realizing he was creepy, but he seemed to offer her no harm. Even the weird tone of his voice wasnt enough to chase the flutter off.

"Whats your name? If I might ask?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:22 pm
Nightmare looked at the mare curiously, he had never been one for company, and he was especially rusty at dealing with females...though luckily Vitania seemed like no shrinking violet. He rolled his eyes back in his head and laughed a little, a sound like breaking glass. He was amused. After comosing himself a little he smirked " this is true~~~most...would not come this far in to such a barren place either~~~~Vitania~" He flicked his tail and almost slid closer, still putting a good six feet between them, not eager to chase her off with his oddities..." it was...quite a desloate place when i found it, pumpkins...are all i know of my past, so i take care of them, they take care of me...provide me company that is..." He exhaled another cloud of noxious green mist and tilted his head a little, his armor creaking in protest " I, you may call Nightmare~ i have heard, that this is an appropriate name...for me" he did his best not to be overly creepy before her " you have wings...that's interesting, i have never seen...a winged mare before...they are......" he wrinkled his nose, trying to figure out the word..." pr-ett-y" he sounded out the word, as it was strange in his vocabulary, he snapped his sharp teeth, as if biting on the word. " Sometimes...i get bugs come to my pumpkin patch...rarely, little delicate winged things...they look like that...i mean...their wings."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:20 pm
She smiled as he tried to be chivalrous. He was rather kind, for having such a frightening demeanor. She stepped a little closer, as she knew she wanted to get a better look at him. She paused midstep, looking to see if he would protest, but then continued forward. She looked over his armor, and noticed that some places were rusty, and when he moved it creaked a great deal.

"Well thank you Nightmare, I think youre dashing yourself." She said, unphased my the look of him. He didnt appear creepy to her at all really, as creepy was more a personality than a look. It was hard to scare the mare, so hard that she wondered if it could really be done.

"Well you do a beautiful job with your pumpkins. I can see the great care and dedication you place in them."
She looked over his green glowing eyes, and her eyes roamed to his hooves which seemed to be bone and green light.

"You get butterflies then?" She asked. She rather liked butterflies, though only when mother wasnt around..Mother was the type to rip the wings off the creatures to see them fall to the earth.. a mutation of what they once were.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Nightmare flared his nostrils as she stepped forward, while he had been in solitude, never had he been so close to another when not trying to scare them... He stared at her, his bright eyes almost glowing with their own inner fire ".........thank you...." he said, finally deciding that was the best thing in this situation...this girl, Vitania, was very interesting indeed...to get so close to someone like him.

He watched her admire his pumpkins, the larger ones surely something to behold of course, he had put a lot of effort into keeping them safe...he stared into the darkness for a second before her voice snapped him back, he let out a slow hiss and nodded " butter-flies....that's what you call them...? yess...little winged buggies...the birds...like them, they do not stay long...they come for...flowers." He eyed his pumpkin plants for any blooms as to show her what he meant when his eyes spied something darting through the tent like leaves of his beloved plants..."RABBIT" he howled, a possitively bone chilling sound, and with little more than that he lunged a hairsbreadth past her and with a snap of his powerful jaws, slew the little creature who had so desecrated his patch...he slowly raised his head, the skinny morsel of a bunny hanging from his jaws....he mumbled something but wrinkled his nose, dropping the thing...."i'm sorry......" he whispered....i dont like...pestss~~~" he looked down at the dead rabbit and back at her, blood dripping from his jaws " i dont suppossse...flutters...eat meat...." he looked a little forelorn, on what exactly to do...

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:20 am
She saw that he had flared his nostrils, and stepped back a bit, giving him the respect to have his own private space. She had never understood privacy when the world was full of so many, but then again.. she wasnt exactly normal.

"Yes." She nodded with a little grin. "Theyre called Butterflies, and they have wings like me, and my mom. Its rather interesting to see the birds dive from the skies to catch one that they see floating in the air."
She said, and thought about the first time she had seen it happen. It was definitely an experience, but she wasnt sure she was upset by the actions at all.

When he let out a howl, she felt herself shudder, and backed away, eyes rather wide. She had not been expecting that, but then again how he had spotted the rabbit who moved so slowly and delibrately was a mystery to her.
He apologized for killing the rabbit and she snorted a little.

"You'd be surprised Nightmare. Mom raised me to eat it as if it was my only source of food. Sure I eat grass and such too.. but around mother meat is the only option."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:52 am
He watched her expressions carefully, and listened silently, nodding in agreement, the only sound besides them, the brittle hiss of the wind through dead leaves. " Oh i seeee~ interesting..." he crooned~ licking the blood from his lips and eying the dead rabbit with care " ehm...sssounds like you had an intresting...mother~ i was left in a pumpkin patch when i was little...so i do not know of parentssss...though i imagine~" he said, lifting a hoof " they musst have been interesting too...no?" he offered a crooked ominous grin, trying to be humorous...
" meat, isss not so bad...but you should eat it when youuu want to....i, have little choice in being picky...with this enviroment~~~"

He wrinkled his nose and looked up through the skeletal trees " his armor creaking with the strain " i guess, thingss are different out there~~~"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 pm
"Do you ever leave your garden? If so I could take you to see a little of the outside world? Though.. If thats too intrusive I wont bring it up again."

She smiled, letting her wings open and close, like a butterfly who had perched on a flower.

"Yes, I can honestly say mother is interesting..and deadly, and not the type to get caught around. She may be little, but mess with her, and my father comes running..And hes not so little."
She smiled, proud of her family. Daddy was a skinwalker spawn, and mother was evil. She knew they just had that sort of connection that just..Worked.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm
Nightmare tilted his head in question " do i...leave?" he flicked one ear in thought and responded " yes and no, i explore the area...sometimes when it is dark out i venture farther...but i always come back here..."
He stared at her for a second " but...i suppose i could follow you...somewhere?" he offered, feeling a little odd at the prospect of going TOO far.

He listened to her speak of her family with interest, never having known his he found the simplest of things fascinating...
" oh i seeee~ very interesting..." he smiled eerily and shuffled a skeletal hoof. " well someday i plan to find at least one of my...parents~ it should be curious for sure" he chuckled, a very strange sound, a lot like the cracking of rocks.
" so where...are you planning to take this spook hmmm?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 pm
She smiled, her carefree attitude shining through.
"Where would you like to see, more than anything on your adventure with me?" She asked, wondering if theres anything he ever wondered about. She thought of taking him to the fields where the fireflies glowed, but she wasnt sure if a big stallion like him would like seeing the glowing of bugs. Even if it amused her to no end.

"Oh that would be neat. I bet your parents miss you, wherever they are. I hope you find them. If you need a travel companion, feel free to take me?"
She asked, not quite ready to leave as she was enjoying herself far too much with the male.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 pm
He blinked and wiggled his nose in thought " i...have no idea~!!" he exclaimed, just as amused with it all. " There are so many places in the...living world...i have not been~" he mumbled " i wouldn't know...where to begin, you know?"

He nodded at her mention of his parents " well...all i know is i came out of a biiiig pumpkin...or at least that's...where they left me...maybe i was just...misplaced?" He chuckled, a rather ghostly sound. " A traveling companion....?" he grinned " that...would be interesting...yesss~"
Normally he was by himself on his short excursions, but having someone to go with...would be nice.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games