Reply Main
Contests! Win up to 100k~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDatenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm
I go to a boarding school, I will NOT always be on!

Welcome, this is going to be my contest thread. c:

I will be hosting various contests in this thread.

I am unorganized at the moment, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have the prizes ready to ship out. I also have a mule incase I run out of funds. The rules are obvious, obey the TOS and don’t disrespect me. Simple, right? No codeword or nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:37 pm
Current contests:
Writing and dice roll
For the writing contest, in 200-??? words, tell me a non cliché vampire story. I really miss these, and want them to come back. My grammar sucks, but I can assure you I can still grade these fairly. If need be, I will have an assistant judge. The contest will run until I get 10 or more entries. The prizes are as follows
1st: 50k
2nd: 25k
3rd: 10k

For the dice roll, just roll an 80-90 to get 20k, and 90-100 on 10 dice, with 10 sides each, for 100k.  

iDatenshi

iDatenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm
Reserved  

iDatenshi

iDatenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:52 pm
Open C:  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Hello hello. :3
For the dice roll, do you have to write something, or just a bump?
Might do the writing too, though. x3

ivanho

1,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
The Tainted Blac Rose rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 10, 9, 9, 1, 6, 3, 7, 3, 9 Total: 59 (10-100)

The Tainted Blac Rose

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:06 pm
I will try and make a story and I will try the dice roll :]  
The Tainted Blac Rose rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 3, 7, 9, 10, 7, 5, 10, 8, 4 Total: 67 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:07 pm
What do you want in specifics for the vampire story? Or do we have complete creative control?  

The Tainted Blac Rose

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

iDatenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm
ivanho

You can just bump c:

@Tainted You have complete control, just so theres a vampire and it isnt like the five thousand other vampire stories [:  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:26 pm
iDatenshi
ivanho

You can just bump c:

@Tainted You have complete control, just so theres a vampire and it isnt like the five thousand other vampire stories [:

Okay. And when I roll, how many sided dices do I have to put on?

ivanho

1,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iDatenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:34 pm
ivanho
iDatenshi
ivanho

You can just bump c:

Okay. And when I roll, how many sided dices do I have to put on?

10 x 10  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:42 pm
A man looks out the bleak windows of his castle. The curtains, crimson red striking down, only showing a small crack to peer outside of the castle. The full moon hovering in the black night sky, looming over the foreboding castle and the modern city. Eyes from inside the dark, black castle glare at the unsuspecting city. The man closes the curtains. The next day, a letter arrives in the mail of a young woman named Jamie. Jamie is a woman who has just of college, resting in her hometown, Simon, Romania. Her major in college was world history and religion. She knows much information about history and could teach anyone. Her fascination for knowledge is immeasurable. She is always seeking more and more to learn. Jamie walks to her white mailbox and opens the box, reaching in to get the envelope. She takes it out and slowly walks back into her house. She realizes there is a gold seal with the mark of a crescent moon. She is shocked to see such a seal from she has never seen one before. She carefully opens the envelope, not breaking the seal. Jamie takes out the letter and begins to read it. It says,

“You are cordially invited to attend an event of magnetic proportions at my castle. There will be a demonstration of how the beginning of the world began. I will send transportation tomorrow morning; you will reach my castle by nightfall and I shall be waiting outside of my castle to greet you. I hope you will be able to attend, I am very interested in seeing you here.”

Signed, the Count.

I didn't want to make it too long, this is just the beginning, feedback? Want me to make it longer?  

The Tainted Blac Rose

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

iDatenshi

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:56 pm
@Tainted
I like it so far c:

I would say continue it, since it seems to leave me hanging.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm
Ok, no problem :]  

The Tainted Blac Rose

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Carebear on Cocaine rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 9, 5, 6, 1, 4, 5, 9, 7, 10 Total: 59 (10-100)

Carebear on Cocaine

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:32 am
Hello(:  
Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out