Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Narcissus's Isle (NI) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm
"That's sounds like, soo boring," Neti said curtly. "Like, can't you hire servants to do that or something?

"Don't answer that." Neti sighed, condescension dripping into her tone. "Fine then. I'll go too."

"NETI!"

"What mother?!" Neti yelled back.

"I need you to run an errand for me!"

"Oh. Be right down!" She turned back to Peony. "nevermind! I'll see you at school tomorrow then, ok?"
---

"An original haven," Mariah mused, dismounting and taking the saddle off Atesia. "Where might that be?" She shook her head and grabbed a tool to clean out Atesia's hooves. "Morning Christrose! We were just wondering where you would go now that you're free."

Way to be blunt. But it's the best way, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:12 pm
"I want to find my father," Christrose said clearly. "If I can't go back to school, I want to find out who my father is and why mom's so afraid of him. I want to know how he's connected to Mr. Steven."

She fell into silence for a moment before continuing. "I'll go talk to Mr. Lewis at DB Corps myself. I can transfer my memories to Peony so she can function in here and then go on my search...I don't know where I could get money for it, but I was going to go ask Phyllis Lane if she needed a violinist...some bands do have violinists, you know."
---------------------------------------

Peony smiled, bid Neti goodbye and excused herself. She returned home to change her clothes first then ran to Reon's cafe to help her mom.
---------------------------------------

"Thank you sir!" Steven said. "I will see to it immediately."

Outside, he breathed a sigh of relief before proceeding to the laboratories to investigate their double-creation progress.

~Lyra.  

Lyrica Pie

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 pm
((Hey guys fractured my finger. Can't type that well for a little bit. Ummm...I'll post once then if anyone wants to take my characters Message me and I'll tell you where I was headed with them. That's in all RP's for a little till I'm better.))

Danica looked around again then looked at Christrose and her obscence suggestion. "Are you nuts? You go back there and they'll lock you down again. Besides, who needs doubles?" She asked. SHe truned to Mariah, "Out of country. In asia I believe. Small town." SHe said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:35 pm
((Oh my goodness! I hope you the best in a swift recovery! I don't want to take anyone else's characters because that feels godmodding ish, but if you'd like I could try to help cover until you're feeling better? In any of the RPs you'd like. smile ))

"I'm serious," Christrose said quietly but with determination. "I need to find my father and to do that I'll have to let someone else take my place at school. I trust Peony...She's...like a sister."

Christrose cringed at this admission, knowing fully well how Danica felt about doubles. "I'm sorry; but Peony's an exception, I think. I'd like to give her a chance at actual life."  

Lyrica Pie

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:01 pm
((sounds good thanks))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:17 pm
((I can't exactly remember where everything was in this roleplay...should we fast forward to the online double conference? Just for the sake of not having their conversations drag for a few more days?))
~Lyra  

Lyrica Pie

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:27 pm
((Sounds good to me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:39 pm
((I concur as well. Shall I start?))

Neti glared at her computer screen, as if daring it to load any slower. She noted that a few people were already on the online conference and input a username for herself, feeling very superior.
---

Alone in her room, Mariah flicked her cell phone open so she wouldn't have to squint at a tiny screen. She logged onto the doubles conference website and decided to lurk for a moment.
---

CrazyChicken (Citizen 1): so my parents ordered a double for me and i dunno wat 2 expect.
myPhonePWNSyours (Citizen 2): doubles r gr8.
CrazyChicken: Yea, but what about the original?
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection (Neti): You're an original?
CrazyChicken: mhm
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: well, u should rly just "dissapear" off the face of the planet then, yea? So the double can fix whatever youve messed up?

CrazyChicken: wow totally clear wat u r, Queen_of_Perfection.
myPhonePWNSyours: @Grandfather: Welcome!
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Um, what?
Grandfather (Mariah): hi
CrazyChicken: Lol grandfather is a weird username. U really a granddad?
Grandfather: smile
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Weird. Totally.
myPhonePWNSyours: I ordered a double for my boyfriend. he's like, so much cooler now.
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Totally, right? Doubles are great.
myPhonePWNSyours: Well, the double of my mom kinda sucks. She can't cook. My sis fergate 2 reuest tht she could cook. So now we have 2 take her 2 the DBcorps place 2 get a cooking chip or summat installed.
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Aww sad
myPhonePWNSyours: Yea. DB Corps is nice though. At least they provide chepe upgrades. Did u c the other company, DoublElectronic? It costs leik $500 fer matinence.
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Yea. DB Corps has free matienence.
myPhonePWNSyours: Yea. AND they have a cute manager.
CrazyChicken: ....seriously?
myPhonePWNSyouts: yea! Lewis is like soooo young.
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: The VP is kinda creepy though.
CrazyChicken: Um...oooookkkkkk......

((muhaha. Control the citizens as you'd like! So we get an actual chatroom flowing smile

Overkill >.<

Dude...typing in textspeak is hard.... -.-))

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Danica decided she would check up the chat online about Doubles and Originals.

Silent +-- : What'd I miss? Something about DB corps? I think there EVIL.
myPhonePWNSyours : Evil? Heck no. Grl, get a grip. You an original? DB corps. is great, they are perfect and amzin.
Silent +-- : Yes, I'm an original. You're a double I take it? DB corps is evil. They imprison originals, and kill them. Only reason why they're so cheap is because they're run by a bunch of cheap b******s.
CrazyChicken : Wow, let's keep swearing down plz? Sme of us are religious. Doubles can't be all bad, but they can't be all good either. Can we agree on tht?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:45 pm
Christrose entertained herself by flipping through sports-books on Mariah's bookcase, turning schemes around in her head and waiting for Peony and Danica and their nightly visit.
--------------------------------

Peony accessed the computer from her mom's cafe and Steven made sure Lewis was sufficiently distracted before logging on as well.

myPhonePWNSyours: hi 2ndFlower! welcome! nu, ima original, 2, thx. but i suport the double movment.
SecondFlower: Hi! What'd I miss?
CrazyChicken: nothing much. myPhone and Queen_of_Perfection r tryn 2 explain wats so gud bout doubles.
SecondFlower: oh. Ok. Thank you.
CrazyChicken: np. gradnfather and unhappyoriginal rnt talkn much. ithink there lurkin
AnUnhappyOriginal (Random Citizen): NO IM NOT. DUDEZ I WAS JUS GETING A DRINK MAN. SHESH.
CrazyChicken: sry

AnUnhappyOriginal: WEEL U SHUNDT ASUME TINGS. HI SILENT!!!!111!! R U CHRISTINA ALVERGINI @ TEH HI SKOOL? IM SRY I BROKE UR FAV PENSIL LAST YR. BUT I STILL LEIK U IF U WANNA GO OUT
CrazyChicken:....Wow rly? Can't u take that to another forum? thisis about doubles...@NOT- r u the vp of DB Corps?
AnUnhappyOriginal:YA TEY WERE JUS TALKIN ABOUT HOW HOT U R!!!!111!!!111!! OMG LOL.
NOT THE VP OF DB CORPS: How did you know? And yes, AnUnhappyOriginal (you forgot to add spaces in your user name.) I know I am very attractive.
SecondFlower:....Hi Mr. Steven....
myPhonePWNSYours:......U R such a moron........

((Spewed a bunch of non-double-related chat! >.<))
~Tris  

Lyrica Pie

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 pm
Silent +-- : Um...No...I'm not who you thought Second Flower.... Yes I agree this is for discussons on doubles. Hello Steven. I suppose that you support the double movement then because of your position in the company?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:17 am
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: @AnUnhappyOriginal: you're an absolute moron. We said Mr. LEWIS was the cute one. STEVEN, the VP, was the creepy one. Mr. Steven, hi!
AnUnhappyOriginal: WEEL IM SRY.
Grandfather: About doubles...
myPhonePWNSyours: Rite, so as i said, i'm a original who suports the double movement. i mean, there created for a good purpose, werent tey?
CrazyChicken: u mak a pt their, phone. but wat hapens 2 teh originals tat r replaced?
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Theyre REPLACED. I mean, its as simple as that, riht? They should cease to exist.
Grandfather: DB Corps's policy on originals that have been replaced: "Originals shall be permitted their original rank and title given that they act with good behaviour and do not impinge on any double's effectiveness and duty....If such a disturbance does occur, necessary action may be taken by the double, the commissioner, or the company to ensure due authority to each party....At the request of the commissioner and consent of the double or original, the original may be detained or terminated."
Crazy Chicken: Whoa. Thx.
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Watever. Most companies have harsher policies tough.

((Muahaha. ))

((@Lyrica-- did you use an english to instant messager language translator for AnUnhapyOriginal?))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:55 am

Admin [Phyllis Lane] : Thank you for clarifying, Grandfather.

elsegundolordo [Lewis] : What'd I miss?
Admin : You can read the chat log above, el.
elsegundolordo : Ok. LOL (^o^)/
Admin : What?
JamminNinja [Jam Lane] : Aren't doubles human, too?
Admin : If they were, we wouldn't be creating them just to correct faults we don't like in ourselves. The moment we do that, we're seeing them as less than human, tools to better ourselves. Not that they actually help. Creating a double only creates despair for everyone else. Which means that DB Corps and other companies have to stop Double production.
elsegundolordo: haha, isn't it a good business? ^__^
JamminNinja : That's cruel, though.
Admin : Are you Jam Lane?
JamminNinja : Er, no?
elsugundolordo : ohshoot D:
Admin : Yes?
JamminNinja : Fine, suppose we all agree that Double production is bad. What would you do to stop it?

Note: Hahha, Lewis, who's obviously failed Spanish in his first year, as well as Emoticon 101. And Jam, who doesn't know how to think up a better username.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 pm
((LOL. Jam and Steven should take Username Creating 101. wink ))

Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Your argument is flawed because doubles arent bad. Their here to correct the flaws of indivuduals who mess up in society. Theyre here to make the wurld a beter place. My moms alot happier with a double, than with the previous incompetant
CrazyChicken: yea, we kindaneed to establish ef doubes r actualy bad b4 we talk about stopin teh beuisneses,rite?
myPhonePWNSyours: wait r we talkin bout jus db corps or dbl companies in general?
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: dunno
CrazyChicken: wait, so what happened to deciding what a doble is and whether its ethical or not?
myPhonePWNSyours: WAIT what about what JamminNinja said? What would we do, if we thought all doubles were bad?
Grandfather:A few perspectives on the point of doubles: DB Corp's take, according to their website: "Doubles are intended to be full human in their qualities and designed to best fit their intended station in life."
DoublElectronic's take, according to their mission statement: "Correcting human flaws with innovative technology and perfecting the imperfect."
Sorry, that was kinda random in context.
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection: Dude, Grandpa, you're leik a nerd or something. Anyways, I still think doubles are good
AnUnhappyOriginal: TEORETICALLY, HHTQOP!!!111!!!!!
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection:Well, sorry.
CrazyChicken: wel ten wed just shut all teh companies down, rite?
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection:r u stupid? teh most we could do is to prevent the companies from producing more doubles. Otherwise who would maintain the already existing doubles?
CrazyChicken: Kill them off 2, duh?
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection:Yea right. What happens to all the positions currently filled by doubles whose originals have already died or been killed?
myPhonePWNSyours: well, i uess we'd just have 2 deal w/ it rite? Orget new ppl 2 fill up the spots?
Her_Highness_the_Queen_of_Perfection:Is it even ethical to kill off the doubles though? Isn't that kind of leik genocide? bcz at least the originals now are getting replaced. But to just randomly kill them off?
---

Mariah set her phone down and shut her eyes for a long moment. So. Neti has some brains after all. Not that I agree with her, but that's news. She has something up in that artificial skull of hers.

That established, she wandered over to the other room to check up on Christrose. "Hey. How're you? Hungry?"  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 pm
Silent +-- : See here's the issue everyone, Doubles aren't good. They replace people who are fine to begin with. A friend of mine was replaced and she's a stright A student who loves to play the violin and she's amazing at it. Why would she be replaced? She's the perfect person. Doubles are created for those who want to ruin other's lives. They're evil sick creatures make in a test tube in a dirty factory. When the double companies are out of commission the world will be better. It'll go back to how it was before hand. The way it should be. And trust me, the DB corps and all the other companies will be destroyed. Steven, and Lewis, i'm guessing. Make these words. Silent Dagger agents are ready to bring you down.  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff