Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 am
A place where you can buy anything you need  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 am
The dark portal opens up, and Marcus appears from behind a tree. Marcus decides to go eat some food, because searching for Arigane was too much work for a single demigod. He went up to a little restaurant, and ordered some food. A few minutes later, the food had been give to him. Marcus sat down, and started slurping some noodles. "I wonder what'll happen if i dont bring back Arigane, damn him... Damn Hades. What did my mother ever see in that guy, he's a total wreck..." Marcus started saying to himself. He looked down to his noodles, and started to hear shouting and screaming. Marcus got up, and summmoned his scythe.  

Captain Walter Dornez

II Arthur Kirkland II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 am
Terrance, followed by Nanook, walked quietly down the street until he came to a small shop that sold sea salt ice cream. He smiled as he walked in the door and over to the ice cream shelf. He picked up two bars of sea salt ice cream- one for himself and one for Nanook. He paid for the ice cream, then left the shop. He opened the first ice cream and handed it to his dog, who took it happily, then opened one for him self and ate it slowly as the pair walked back to Terrance's house.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

I may seem weak...

Rin had ran from the train station and had gone behind a venders stand and sat against it, she was panting for breath and waiting for something to happen.

...But Ill be stronger then youll ever be!

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 pm
"sister why are you running?" Axel yells after her a innocent look in his eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm
Raze walked around the area and looked around."Nothing around here also..." He muttered to himself and continue to wander aimlessly.He took out what seemed to be a crystal dagger,"Things are getting strange now."  

Lone wolf4530

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

I may seem weak...

Rin jumped away from him and poited at him, "Who the hell are you and what do you want?!" she yelled at him almost about to cry.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 pm
"i am your brother and am trying to take you back home geez" Axel said he held his hand out  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 pm
Raze heard a scream and turned to the direction from it was. He kept the dagger out and ran towards the Source of the scream. He saw a Girl who looked terrified and a boy, who looked like he was trying to help. Raze glared, Something wasn't right with the Boy. Raze walked up towards the two,"What the hell is going on here?" He asked coldly but glaring at Axel mostly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

I may seem weak...

Rin closed her eyes and shook her head, "Your not my brother! My brother doesnt look like you! Or talk like you! Or even smell like you! Ive never seen you in my life!" she yelled at him. Then she hid behind the man that had come up to them and was almost about to cry she was so terrified.

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am
(umm i said i can re write your memory and this is part of it)
Axel says "i dont know what your talking about"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am
Rin Nanashi

User Image

I may seem weak...

((Eh...I already did this...Im just gonna go like this.)) Rin peeked at him but said nothing else, she didnt budge from behind the man and was calming down a bit but not by much.

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am
Raze sumoned his sword from the dagger. he looked at Rin then back at Axel,"Just who are you and Why are you after the girl?" raze asked coldly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am
"because she is my sister and i shall protect her if i must fight you then i will" Axel's looks serious  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am
Rin Nanashi

User Image

I may seem weak...

Rin stared at the boy who claimed to be her brother, she gripped the mans shirt and peered over hsi shoulder, "Dont fight...I just want to leave..." she said, her voice muffled a bit because her mouth was against the mans shoulder.

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff