Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Battle] Hello Darkness My Old Friend ♫ (Maia x Tisi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 am
Sailor Tisiphone was greeted by the spotlight of the moon and the carpet of empty streets as she prowled Destiny City. What with the quarantine and all the paranoia from recent events, people didn't seem to go out and party like they used to. She could, of course, just knock on doors to get people to answer, but she thought that might be too obvious.

Bored, the dark senshi stood contemplating in the middle of the street, hands at her side and half tempted to just go home. Well, maybe after one starseed. She was sure there would be a police guard around here somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:15 pm
Maia walked along, knowing she shouldn't be out. Although she been force to rest for the past two day, her wrist still ached from her last encounter and with her sister in the hopsital she was a emotional wreck.

Tonight she had stole away from her sister's bedside and headed out of the hospital. The street were empty and she feared not being caught, she simply powered up and prowled off. It was their fault, Was it not? Their fault her sister would not wake up. Their fault she was running in circles!

It was so unlike Maia, but to much had piled up in such a short time. She'd become a senshi and her world seemed to be changing to rapidly for her to keep up the pace. She felt like she was falling behind, like the world would move on without her.

She was so lost in thought she hardly realized she come across another.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:10 pm
Tisiphone could sense the presence of another, and merrily she looked up to confirm another girl walking the streets. The poor girl looked rather forlorn. Smiling to herself, Tisiphone decided it to be her civic duty to release the girl of her starseed.

"There doesn't seem to be many people out on the streets these days." The dark senshi called out to the girl as she nearly pranced up to her, "What brings you to the streets during such a time?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 am
Maia stopped looking up to the girl that approached her, to the senshi. Why was she dressed, that was, something did not seem right. She looked like a senshi, but was she, was she really. She took a step back looking over the girl.

"You are out as well, are you not? Really this is the most operative time to patrol, what with all the recent activity. Someone has to be to blame."

Maia took another step backward feeling slightly uneasy, her mind flitting back to the basterds meeting, the board flashing before her eyes with little sticky notes posted all over it.

Maia frowned slightly, "You have you answer, but what is it that brings you out so late at night? Are your reasons similiar to mine? Do you seek to find the barer of the blame for this monterous intrusion upon of live?"

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:35 am
"Oh, not really." Tisiphone was certainly unhappy with the recent events, especially with it taking out some of the members of the Negaverse. "I highly doubt whoever, or whatever, caused this event would do so for kicks and grins. So if there is method behind the madness, I don't think we'd find them having a lovely, late night stroll."

She smiled, then, "I'm just out to see who else is wandering about. Nothing I can do about the sleeping syndrome thing." The senshi gave a shrug, "And what is your name? Sailor..?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:31 pm
Maia frowned deeply not feeling anymore at ease by the other's statement, "so you are trying to tell me that patrol is a useless endeavor right now, that I won't find the culprit. I find that hard to believe."

Maia's frowned deepen even more, when she was asked for her name, "I'm sorry, but I do not give my name to someone who's name I don't have. And even once I have it, I only give my name if I deem it necessary. If you want my name you must give your's and then maybe you can have mine."

Maia knew she shouldn't be taking her bad mood out on another senshi, but something just did not sit right with her about this one. She felt nervous and antsy, though she figured it might just be because she was afraid the sleeping sickness might pass through again.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:03 pm
"Oh, I wouldn't call it a useless endeavor." After all, it had brought Tisiphone a fresh senshi to harvest, "Just doubt you'd find anything for this particular incident."

Tisiphone arched a brow, "If we went by your naming philosophy, then no one would ever know each other's name. And certainly your senshi name is one to be proud of." The other girl's fowl mood was starting to annoy her, but she wasn't one to lose her own temper.

Instead, she smiled and prepared the salt in her words, "Perhaps you have lost one to this sleeping disease? Never knowing if they'll ever wake up.. I suppose wandering aimlessly and hoping to place blame on someone would make you feel better about yourself. What with being unable to help them and all.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:12 pm
Maia frowned this girl was really confusing her and on top of that she was starting to get angry again. Sometimes she hated being a senshi. It was just to much, she seemed to loose her temper so quickly and it was really uncharacteristic of her, but since that night ...

Maia simply rolled her eyes, "In other words you do not want it," she said turning away and starting of in the other direction. "I really do not have time to play games with you. I may not find anything and this area, but I assure you that there is always something I would be able to do to help. Like patrolling to guard the hospital at the very least, there are many many people there currently even if this area itself is mostly deserted."

Maia stopped, "Hopefully no one will be dense enough to cause a commotion to close to the hospital, but you can never predict these things."

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 am
The senshi stood and watched the other turn away for a moment, her small, warm smile never fading, "It is hard to predict the future."

And suddenly Tisiphone was standing behind Maia, leaning forward to whisper in her ear, "You know, I could care less what your name is. Just thought you might want something for your gravestone."

She gave the senshi a shove, raising her hand parallel to the ground in the new distance between them, a dark void floating perfectly still before the palm of her hand, "You have plenty of time, if you're chasing ghosts. Lets play a game."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Gravestone? Made to turn, but was shoved and stumbled forward a few steps. She turned, her eyes flashing dangerously, only to realize that she was about to be attack.

Maia quickly lept to the side fearing the strange darkness forming in the girl hand. This senshi was going to try to kill her and suddenly she knew just exactly whom she was dealing with. It couldn't be the bunny girl, what was her name, no it had to be her. She did not know whether to be angry or to be scared, but she did know one thing. She knew that she had no idea what the darkness did and that she should avoid it it.

"You may intead to kill me, but I have no intention of allowing any such thing."

Maia kept her stance ready to leap out of the way of anything aimed at her. She just prayed she did not over-exert herself like the last time.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm
"Well, it certainly wouldn't be any fun if you had intended to die." One gloved finger lightly tapped her chin a few times, "Letsee.. what would be a fun game. Ah, I know."

Sailor Tisiphone beamed, "Normally I do a bit of tag where I'm it, but lets swap things around this time. How about you chase me. If you can catch me, I'll take your starseed. If you can't catch me, I'll take every starseed of every innocent I see tonight."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:18 pm
Maia stood tense. She couldn't believe the other senshi wanted to play a game. That made no sense what so ever, and Maia made to interject, but the senshi's next words nearly knocked her world out from beneath her.

Her breaths quickened and she gaped at the senshi, she did not want more lives on her hand, but neither did she wish to have starseed stolen. Maia was torn, but she knew, she knew she had to play the game. It was her job, right?

Maia nodded feeling backed into a corner, "Fine, then run, but when I catch you. I will make sure you never steal another starseeds."

Her words were angry, forced, but she meant them. She was going to make the senshi before her pay. Maia stood waiting, she let the senshi run and then chase, there was no way she get far, not once Maia caught up to her.

"Well," she said pointedly.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Tisiphone gave a sweeping bow, turned on her heel, then bolted. She spun around once as she rounded a corner, giving a grin worthy of the Cheshire cat as she checked to see if the other senshi would follow.

The alley way was particularly narrow, the kind meant only as a spacer between buildings. Flexing her legs, Tisiphone knelt down, then sprung forward, hitting the wall, then bounding off again, zig-zagging until she reached the flat roof. She leaned over the edge, taking deep breaths as she watched to see what the senshi would do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:40 pm
The other senshi took off and Maia barely waited a second before she rushed off after her. What she saw when she rounded the corner made her jaw drop. That girl bounded up the walls.

Maia gapped standing stark still and looking back up at the girl who seemed to be looking down at her. She mostly certainly couldn't do that, no, she definitely would not be attempted that.

Maia looked around wildly, searching for a fire escape, or something, anything she could climb, but she saw nothing. Nothing at all that would help her scale the wall. She frowned panic rising and knowing she could not allow the other to get away.

She paced for a moment before she noticed it. A door just a little ways off and she wasted no time attempting to open it. It didn't seemed to be locked, but it was stuck. She rammed her whole self against it once, twice, three times for it gave way and open into a stair well. Maia thanked her lucky stars and bound up the steps skipping as many as she could heading for the roof.

Time seemed to being going in slow motion as she climbed the steps, it seemed like she was barely moving, but before she had burst through the door on the top floor and she was on the roof. She looked around wildly searching for the other senshi.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:52 pm
Tisiphone couldn't decide if she wanted to laugh or shake her head, and instead shrugged to herself and sat on the ledge, waiting for the senshi to come out the door. Well, at least the girl didn't give up. She got brownie points for that.

She used the tip of her shoe to push a little pebble to and fro, looking up as the door burst frantically open. She was tempted to jump to the other building, wondering if the alley would be narrow enough for the other senshi to make the jump as well. Doubting it, Tisiphone threw up her hands, "Ah, you caught me."

A small void grew in the palm of her hand, which she held in front of her face as if to inspect it, "Guess I should keep my part of the deal. Your starseed, if you would."

With the wave of her hand the void released itself from her, heading towards the doorway where the senshi stood.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff