[PRP]Koi x Kat: Romancing innocence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:44 am
Koibito sighed. He's tried romancing men, he's tried romancing women, but nothing seemed to be working. He was beginning to think that his dreams of being the most romantic fae out there was a failure from the beginning. He wasn't even sure if he liked boys or girls! And he wanted to find someone to be his mate.

Sighing again, he sat down and pulled out one of his many romance novels. He enjoyed reading about how these men swept women off their feet with a just a brightly lit smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 pm
Katazyna joyfully skipped her way down the path. Her light hair flowing behind her. Some strands even curling around her pink wings. The pure's face shown with her joy. Softly she broke into a little hum as she continued along her way. Today she was sure would be a special one.  

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:17 am
Koi looked up as the sound of humming reached his ears. A pretty fae was skipping down the path. Koi could see her through the trees. He stood up, curious.

"Hello?" He called.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:21 pm
Kat paused to watch as a tiny insect flew in front of her. She giggled as it touched her nose before she turned to the source of the greeting.

"Why hello!" she called back moving closer to where she thought the other was.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 am
Koi stood up, smiling brightly. "Hello!" He said again before remembering that he'd already said that. Blushing some, he gave a deep bow. "My name is Koibito. May I inquire as to what your is, pretty lady?" He asked, making his words flow smoothly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:41 pm
The pure stopped in front of him a sweet smile on her face. "I am Katarzyna." She spoke softly her tail swishing. "Are you out here all by yourself?" A frown slightly marred her brow at the thought.  

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm
Koi blushed and looked down. "Aye, I am. My name is Koibito, but I like to be called Koi." He gave a low bow. "You surely aren't out here all by your lonesome, are you?" He looked around to see if Katarzyna had a companion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you Koi." She said as she curtsied slightly in return. Kat fluttered her wings as she took looked around. Bits of glitter falling from her wings that had worked it's way there from her 'hobby'. "How can I be alone when nature is all around me?" She questioned softly.

Her smile returned. "And even if I was alone, I am not now that we are here and talking." The pure stated matter of fact like.

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 am
Koi laughed. He liked her outlook and looked around. "True. Too true. Do you travel often through the forest? What is your favorite path to take? I like the path by the lake."  
✚ Archived Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games