Ruriska
Vice Captain

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:56 am
The little boy:
User Image

The parents:

User Image

Mikoto is the eldest son to Gennosuke and Sakura. He is also his father's obvious favorite out of all of his siblings, which he knows quite well. As the favorite, he rarely faces his father's wrath, and this unabated freedom has made him haughty. He is very self-centered, and truly believes himself to be better than most - if not all - other creatures. He is nearly as well-known to the humans of Maizoukin as his father, and because of this, he often receives gifts and pampering wherever he goes. Of course, this simply boots his already-inflated ego.

User Image

Suzuki is cheerful, friendly and very energetic. She's very affectionate and loves nothing more then to be around the Kuni's she loves, showering them in love and kisses. Of course she can be quite ditzy and oftentimes misses the point. She needs to be around others constantly. Suzu travels with Masao, her 'adopted' brother and his large family.

Plots?:

Grandpa Gennosuke, Mikoto's father, is not going to be happy that his favourite son has mated with an uncultured and stupid outsider. Mikoto has been grown up in a family concerned with culture and tradition and Gennosuke expects his family to abide by his (many) rules, which include not dealing with Kuniku outside of the city or even leaving the city of Mazoukin at all.

Of course it's your choice of course if you wish to rp or not; but if you do, keep in mind that two very different families are coming together here. The babies will be pampered with Suzuki's side of the family and will get mixed reactions from Mikoto's family.

They will most likely end up living with Suzuki’s group; travelling across Honshu. Further details on extended family can be found in mine and TTF’s journal.

To enter just post the below code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Catchy tune?:[/b]
(Get a song stuck in my head. I want to be singing it all day bby ;D)

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 pm
Name: Kenji
Name Meaning: Sacred sword and jewels
Personality: Kenji is a spoiled brat, and loves every second of it. Why would he ever have to work up a sweat when there are so many Kuniku and humans just waiting to do his bidding? He’s not always demanding because he likes to take naps and sample expensive foods and can be pretty content with just those at his disposal, but when he does want something to be done, somebody had better come quick and do it! He’s very much aware that others won’t always obey, but he’s got two great names to throw around. Because Masao the Prince is technically his Uncle, he can get even the most wild Kuniku to obey his every whim, and then there’s also his grandfather Gennosuke-sama. If anyone’s in the know on Honshu, they would be aware of the commanding presence of this Kuniku. If you piss Kenji off, boy are you gonna be in trouble! He’ll tattle-tale straight to his mom and dad! With the way he sees it, everyone would just be better off bowing down to him. Only when in the company of Suzuki or his siblings can you ever see the sweeter, more playful side of him that actually enjoys wrestling in the dirt and acting like a carefree idiot. Whether or not he travels with his mom or stays behind with his dad in Maizoukin, he doesn’t really care. Instead of making the difficult choice himself, his parents can decide for him.
Catchy tune?:
One of my most favorite songs ever  

Hopelessly Pretty
Crew

Feral Lover

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:39 pm
Name: Natsuki
Name Meaning: Summer Hope
Personality: Natsuki is a quiet, introspective and affectionate sort. He enjoys time alone to think and admire nature's beauty.
Catchy tune?: Hot Chip - I Feel Better
(Get a song stuck in my head. I want to be singing it all day bby ;D)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 am
Name: Bae
Name Meaning: Inspiration
Personality: Bae acts like a little white night; coming to rescue those he feels need it. And the others have no say in the matter what so ever. He is quite insistent on that fact, actually. He doesn't know that he's annoying and that not everyone wants his help. When pointed out, he either ignores it, or tries to out logic the other into thinking they do need help; which never works.
Catchy tune?: I'mma Be - Black Eyed Peas  

Feral Mule

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm
Name: Keiya
Name Meaning: Sophisticated; Intelligent, beautiful, etc... @_@;;
Personality: Kei is beautiful and he knows it. However, beauty doesn't mean acceptance and as Kei grows he will find himself struggling to deal with the doting adoration of his mother's side and the careless negligence of his father's side of the family. He will always feel slightly inferior to his cousins and as such will remain aloof and seem haughty to those that don't know him. A good part of this kuniku's life will be spent living in his head, in a fantasy-land where all of his family lives together in peace and adore him equally.

A secret hobby of his will be spying on his father's side of the family so that he can better learn how they behave/act/etc..in the hopes that doing so himself will curry favor.
Catchy tune?: Youtube link :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:19 am
Name` Yuichi

Name Meaning` Japanese name meaning 1) "abundant/rich first (son)," and 2) brave first (son)."

Personality` Yuichi will be a curious and somewhat whiny pup, wanting to be moving about often, not enjoying the way that he is treated by relatives. He is a little jealous of the great wealth and prosperity enjoyed by his father's side of the family, which his relatives enjoy but he is not fully permitted to. Even as a youth, he will feel the mixed reaction towards he and his siblings, and resent it. Ultimately, he will turn to the loving side of the family, Suzuki's, and go to live with his mother's group, traveling with them. Yuichi will always long for high society, but he is a dutiful Kuniku.

Catchy tune?`
La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy (Jackbeats Remix)

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXHoOOk2ZDU

Leipir

Ruriska
Vice Captain

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:17 am
The Results!

Oh boy did you guys make it hard on us. Thankyou for all the wonderful entries but there can only be one winner and its... Leikkun

TTF and I really think Yuichi's personality will fit well into the family and, if you like, can work towards some interesting plots in the future.

Please post details in the certing thread Lei. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:44 am
FFFFF <333;;; Omygosh thank you guys so much;; <33  

Leipir

Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out