Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
~Hell~ Devil's home again. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:01 pm
All hellish and fiery... Since it's like Hell and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:14 pm
((!!!YAY!!I"M HEEEERRRREEEEE^^but this is my last post for today gotta sleep...night everyone))  

xlxblood assassinxlx

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xx1Skull_Rainbows1xX

Romantic Cleric

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
Karma walked into the large castle and looked around for Lucifer, so she would know where to keep Lark.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:19 pm
inteligance looked around, firey, brimstony, lake of lava, lake of blood, just like i imagined it. oh except the exploding cats... thats new... he thought looking around still.  

skelebruh

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100

xlxblood assassinxlx

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:00 pm
Lark started to feel dizzy, real dizzy, from the blood lose. He wondered where his new master was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:14 pm
"oh it feel so good to be home!!" erin sighed as she shifted forms."no kidding!" gypsy agreed as she also shifted forms.heather just smiled and held onto inteligance's hand as she swiched her form.
erin:User Image
gypsy:User Image
heather:User Image  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:29 pm
Lucifer stopped in front of them all and held out his hands. "Welcome to Hell! This is where you will be staying. And do not wander out of my castle. The other demons will eat you. I told them they could if any of you were to leave." Lucifer flashed a devilish smile to Lark and Karma, then glanced to Erin. "Erin, would you mind showing them to their rooms? I want Karma to bandage up Lark. I want him to be well before I punish him... He will last longer that way." He chuckled as he went over to Intelligence. "I should be punishing you... but you are very interesting. Heather, his room will be by yours. Take him and show him around. Just be very careful."  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:35 pm
((Yay punishments))

Lark looked over at Karma, "Is okay. I'll manage the wounds and bandages myself. I'm use to it." he glance at his master, "I'll be there....master......"he whispered.

xlxblood assassinxlx

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 pm
"yes father." erin said with a small curtsy as she took the group inside the castle. "hurry up; or i'll give you a limp!" she said as she noticed the stragglers.heather nodded and pulled intelagence along with the group."what about me?" gypsy asked with a confused look on her face; normaly her father would have told her to do somthing instead of erin; who was more likly to kill someone then smile at them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm
"by master lucy~" he said, as he started walking with heather.  

skelebruh

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm
Lucifer winced and waved for them to leave quickly. He would try to get over the whole "Lucy" thing. After all, he did put James through something cruel already. He sighed and stepped over to Gypsy, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "I feel... bad... that I didn't allow you to bring your friend. So to make up for it, you can get another slave. If you don't want another, then just go and have fun with the ones I have bought."  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:04 pm
"thanks dad!" gypsy squeeled and practicly ran back to the center.
"ALL RIGHT! KARMA AND LARK GET THE ROOM FARTHEST FROM MINE!" erin said loud enough for her voice to echo. hearing the echo erin smiled and went to her room which had caution tape and poison sings all over it. when she opened the door smoke came billowing out "daniel! get off my bed! you dumb a** hydra!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs before a growl came from her room and she skipped inside.
heather pulled intelagence to the side and showed him a room that was blank, "here; my room's across the hall. oh and to decorate just think of something and it will appear in front of you." heather said before giving him another hug and skipping to her room.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

xlxblood assassinxlx

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:11 pm
Lark fixed up his wounds and wondered what to do know. He remembered that his master was going to punish him. He wondered and prayed that he'd forgotten by now....
He went out of his room and searched for his master waiting for instrusctions. He wandered and prayed that with every turning corner he'd not bump into his master....  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:22 pm
"hmm... that seems pleasent enough..." he thought, as he started thinking of bookshelves, a bed, which was very soft, a desk, several computers, books, panda things, and more, he was decorating the room just like he would have his own room, if her could, the enormous room was filled with things that intelligence would use in day to day life, and things that he loved, he had an entire panda corner, his working bit, his sleeping corner, a plush black and white carpet floor, a panda demon, which was only about as big as a toddler panda, which was cute as hell --no pun intended-- he also changed the door, which was a boring door, which was falling to bits, into a freshly painted white door, with a pitch black old english L painted on it, surrounded by smaller "L's" he left the walpaper as it was, he prefered pure white, and thats what it was. he also had a small wepeon corner, which held an assortment of guns and swords, all dealy looking. then he had an anime corner, which had a laptop, a PC tower and all the accesories that went with it, several posters, anime DVDs and posters, and then, for a finishing touch, he added a coffie table, with an never ending supply of cake tea, sugar cubes, and quite a bit more, for his 24-hour sweet tooth, thats all for now.... he thought, moving towards the working bit, he was on a tough case, a several smaller cases.  

skelebruh

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers