Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Discutions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:41 pm
this is for the disscutions outside of character, guild talk, and just to talk about the storyline  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:53 pm
Cross Vattic
this is for the disscutions outside of character, guild talk, and just to talk about the storyline
What kind of storyline should we make? Austin Marly (( MuuDii)) BrookieCookiesrule are going to chat with us soon or something..<3< if they do...  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:57 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
What kind of storyline should we make? Austin Marly (( MuuDii)) BrookieCookiesrule are going to chat with us soon or something..<3< if they do...

if they join the RP, then we need to have them in the discution so we can all agree on a storyline  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 am
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

if they join the RP, then we need to have them in the discution so we can all agree on a storyline
Okaii, you are so organized and respective ^^  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:05 am
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

well, roleplaying requires alot of organizing in a guild, and if you dont make people happy, they eventually vent in the roleplay  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 am
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

well, roleplaying requires alot of organizing in a guild, and if you dont make people happy, they eventually vent in the roleplay
Yeah...Hehe, so they are being quite slow... sweatdrop  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:29 am
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

its ok... btw http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/vampire-life-all-are-welcome/t.60688205_44/?_gaia_t_=4614&mygntcid=1045065#44 needs some more players  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:32 am
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

its ok... btw http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/vampire-life-all-are-welcome/t.60688205_44/?_gaia_t_=4614&mygntcid=1045065#44 needs some more players
oh Vampires?...I don't know.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:34 am
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

just wanted to know if you're intersted  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:38 am
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

I guess, I'll join. Only if Austin joins sweatdrop  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:45 am
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

you dont have to, just a suggestion  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:46 am
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic

you dont have to, just a suggestion
Okaii sweatdrop I just got hyper from my friends, hehe...I am so immature.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:23 am
I say that this storyline would be about Cookie trying to destroy the World but something or someone stops her, who should that be? It could be Sally, Sonic, Spirit or Cyclone? WHICH ONE *waves arms in air*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:37 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
I say that this storyline would be about Cookie trying to destroy the World but something or someone stops her, who should that be? It could be Sally, Sonic, Spirit or Cyclone? WHICH ONE *waves arms in air*
first off, i think it would be spirit... because the way i see it, if she starts to destroy the world, spirit would be scared and try to stop her, and spirit is the only person she might listen too... but then again, all characters need help, so everyone else helps... btw, exuse my absance, my computer was taken away, but i will post when i have the chance

Spirit: Hey everyone! hi cookie, sorry i was gone...  

Cross Vattic
Captain

Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas