Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Anime Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 pm
"Yeah...I miss Haruko for a reason, but she's just too evil." Ayumi shrugs, and looks at ShadowStar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 pm
he smiled and looked ayumi in the eyes "every evil has a leash... the trick is finding out how to use it" he put a hand to his chest, where the sybols were  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 am
Ayumi looked away from Nero, "Oh." Ayumi nods and looks at the flower that she had dropped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:15 am
nero sat there silent for a while before looking at the sky and asking "who do you think i am?" he asked the question, because he wasnt very sure who he was anymore. between the vampire in him, the angel, and demon... he was confused at the thought  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am
Ayumi eyes widened and she looked at Nero. "Why would you ask something like that? You are Nero Vattic, a friend to everyone. A savior to anyone in harm. I guess..." Ayumi hangs her head and lays on ShadowStar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am
nero shook his head "not like that... i know who i am by name, but who i am in spirit and body... im basicly a vampiric demonic angel... and it just..." he looks back up and sighs "i dont feel like me anymore..."  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 pm
Ayumi sighs and wraps her arms around Nero, "Nero..." Ayumi whispers in his ear and kept holding him from behind with her arms around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 pm
nero hung his head, he was confused. who was he really, what would he do to everyone, why was this happening to both him and ayumi...? he looked back up trying to solve the mystery. suddenly his mind was set on how everything is balanced. he said something in a whisper "dark cant exist unless theres a light source... and light cant survive without a dark shadow trailing behind..." anra had woken up and rubbed her eyes  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 am
"Yeah, that's true." Ayumi leans from the right and looks at Nero and nods, her arms still around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:29 pm
nero looked at ayumi "they cant survive without each other, and im the one who needs to keep them in check..." he looked back up at the sky before looking again at ayumi and hugging her tightly "i know what i have to do, thank you"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:30 am
Ayumi looks at Nero and sighs, "Alright. I feel like sleeping right now..." Ayumi lets go of him and rubs her eyes, she kisses him and lies her head on ShadowStars fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 pm
nero stood up and said "ill be at the lake if you need me" and started to walk, lulu following behind  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm
Ayumi looks at him one more time, and she closes her eyes. "Nero..." She whispers to herself, and she begins to smile. Till she finally fell asleep.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff