Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Anime Role Play Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 am
This is the Anime Role Play  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 pm
nero looked around, the shop was nearly empty. he had everything on sale from food and water, to weapons. he sighed "slow day... was really getting used to loud noises"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 pm
Ayumi was walking back home, "Another harsh day with my FAKE father..." She sighed, and kept walking. Then she got tripped by some older boys, they laughed at her but she didn't actually care, she just picked up the grocery bag with nothing broken. She just kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:12 pm
nero takes notice to what just happened and stops ayumi "exuse me, are you ok? you hit the ground pretty hard" the boys started walking away, and nero took notice but showed nothing of it. he whispers to ayumi "look, those guys are trouble, if i were you, id take the scenic route... its almost 10, you should get home and go to bed"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 pm
Ayumi thought Nero was one of the older boys, and got pretty scared she ran away with the grocery's in her arms. 'That was close...But was he talking to me?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:33 pm
nero watched, a sence of fear filled his body he turned back "hey, im headed home!" 'ok, see ya around dude!' nero grabed his jacket and followed fairly far away, he knew they were going to try and get her. he hid quickly when she looked back, and knew he wasnt noticed  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 pm
Ayumi started to walk now, she was looking around just incase the older boys come around to beat her up again. "Good...No one here..." She sighed with relived.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:51 pm
nero sliped behind her grabbed her and covered her mouth. despite the struggle, he pulled her into an alleyway. "shh! look" he points to the corner where 3 men walked, 2 with knifes, and one with a gun. after they scattered, he pulled away from ayumi and made sure the coast was clear "good... im terrably sorry"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 pm
Ayumi couldn't say anything from the boys with knives and a gun, instead she hugged Nero. "I owed you one..." She tried to smile. "But it's fine, I would've been killed." She looked at Nero.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm
"trust me, its not a good thing to die..." he looked outside and pushed cookie back as he was tackled. a moment later a gun fires, then again. nero comes back up, and pulls the bullet from his arm, which is not even bleeding "you have to get home..."  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:29 pm
Ayumi looked at his arm where the bullet was. "B-But are you...Going to alright?" She asked, and was about to run back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 pm
he pulled up is sleve and reveiled the sparks flying from his arm "just some matenince... nothing too bad... only $30..." he looks around "ill follow behind you... go, quickly!" he steped out over the body and watched everywhere  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 pm
Ayumi nodded and ran quickly to her house, a rich looking house. "C'mon Nero." She told him, and ran inside the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 pm
he steped inside, the nerves were starting to activate in his prostetic arm. "got a screwdriver and a torch?"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 pm
Ayumi looked at his arm, "Just hold on." She told Nero, and run into a room that wasn't done being built. She took a screwdriver, "Now...Where can I find a torch..." She thought, and she had found a torch just a while later. And she gave them both to Nero. "There."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff