Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Anime Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm
Ayumi took a step back, BronzePaw and ShadowStar turned into demons and went beside Ayumi. BronzePaw kept an eye out for Nero, and ShadowStar watched over Ayumi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 pm
nero looked up, his left eye was a dark red, and his right eye was a light blue. he smiled at all of them "im sorry to make you worry... i... i tried something i sould have waited for..." his voice was sounding like his own "i can still do a full fox transformation... and when i turned back... they tried to get out" he knew he was being watched and didnt move  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 pm
BronzePaw lied down, but ShadowStar let Ayumi sit on her. "Okay..?" ShadowStar tilts her head, Ayumi starts petting ShadowStar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm
"i need to train a little more..." he stood up and tried to stumble to the door but fell and lay there unconcious. anra picks him up and puts him back on the couch 'always pushing...'  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:00 am
Ayumi lays on ShadowStars back, and sighs. BronzePaw looks at Ayumi, "Hey sis...How come you get to be human most of the time?" BronzePaw meows. "Well, because. You want to be cats so you are." Ayumi replies and falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:26 am
anra looks at bronzepaw and shadowstar. she shrugged and sat in a chair nearby  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm
ShadowStar slept, but BronzePaw didn't. She kept looking at the moon. And always looking at Ayumi, She sighs and looks down at the grass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 pm
anra walked to bronzepaw and pet her 'you feeling ok?'  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm
"I am fine, just." BronzePaw sighs, and looks at Anra. "Why does Ayumi always have problems, even when she was a baby. She still had them, she's making us all worry." BronzePaw looks at the moon again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 pm
'in a way, everyone has problems...' she sits down and keeps peting 'like nero, when he was a child he had not many people who really cared... then he lost his arm, transformed into a vampire... me, i was born and forgoten because of my other sisters... now all i have is nero...' she smiled at bronzepaw 'hes taken care of me sence he was a small boy, and we became friends'  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:03 pm
"I just wish all the problems in the world would just go away." BronzePaw looks down again, Ayumi twisted around with ShadowStar opening her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 pm
'well, that wouldnt work out... when theres too much harmony, life gets dull... and when theres... too much... wait' she looked back at where nero is 'i get it now...'  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 pm
"Say what?" BronzePaw's ears perked up and looked at Anra, with ShadowStar looking at both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 pm
'he thinks it has something to do with who controlls him...' she looked back at shadowstar then bronzepaw 'but the fact of the matter is that he needs to use them together, and keep an equal balance'  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 pm
"Oh." BronzePaw blinks and nods, ShadowStar didn't want to talk and watch anymore; she fell asleep again.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff