Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Anime Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 pm
'oh, no, i know exactly what you mean...' anra looked back in the house 'nero is... kind of the same way...'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm
"Nero too?" Ayumi's kitten ears perked up with surprise. BronzePaw pads on Ayumi's laps.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 pm
'yeah... he told me how the body has two inner spirits' she held up two fingers 'one that is the good, and one that is the bad... however, master nero... after the island incitedent, found his bas side to be the good one... and now' she again looks at the house and sighs 'naro and nera are trying to take over him... trying to get controll... nera is his angel, shes not as nice as she sounds... but naro is much nicer... as of now, its just turning into a war between the good and evil, and seeing as he is the body...' she hung her head and started to cry 'i dont like seeing nero like that...'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm
Ayumi pats Anra's back, "I know how if feels Anra. Now, I must eat something before I end up starving to death." Ayumi sort of laughed, then BronzePaw got up and turned into a demon-cat again and ran off somewhere. "BronzePaw?!" Ayumi calls out to her and she shrugs and turns back at Anra.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm
anra looked up, and wiped away her tears. she stood up and walked with her to the kitchen. nero had already finished and went to the dojo to train a little, trying to release stress  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm
BronzePaw came back with a mouse in her jaws, "You're giving me this?" Ayumi looks at BronzePaw, she drops the mouse and gives it to Ayumi. "Oh...Um alright." Ayumi turns into a kitten. Wow it's been awhile... She thought to herself and started to eat the mouse.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 pm
'i dont think thats gonna fill you up...' a sweat drop appeard on lulus temple and she gave a slight smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 pm
"But I'll be fine." Ayumi meows and couldn't look up, she was still eating the mouse. "What now you want me to get a rat for her? Alright." BronzePaw went flying some wheres and came back with a huge rat in her mouth.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:30 pm
anra saw a flash of light from the dojo and gave a half hearted smile masking concern 'iiiii'll be right back...' she walked out to see what happened and when she came back, she was holding nero in her arms 'eh... it wasnt me, ill tell you that much...'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 pm
Ayumi was already eating the rat with her face digging in the guts, BronzePaw looks at Anra. "What the heck happened..." BronzePaw blinks and meow's.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 pm
'not a clue, but i think he tried to do something he shouldent have...' she showed how his chest had two distinctive marks on it, a moon and a sun 'like the angel and demon were fighting over him or something...' she sat him down on the couch  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:43 pm
"Holy snap..." BronzePaw looks at Anra then Nero, Ayumi looked up with blood on her muzzle. "Ooooohhh...." Ayumi tilts her head.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 pm
neros body had arched after a few moments and he woke up gasping "Agh! This... PAIN!!!" he grabbed his chest and screamed, obviously he was in alot of pain from something  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 pm
Ayumi looks at Nero and turns human again and wipes the blood off, "Nero?!" Ayumi was scared of Nero, she began to cover her mouth. BronzePaw and ShadowStar both turned human with clothing. "Holy StarClan!" They had both said at the very exact time.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 pm
he started to calm down and sat up, his hair was covering his eyes. 'nero? what happened to your ears?' they were gone, his human ears were in view 'are you ok?' nero nodded and spoke, when he did, it sounded like 3 people talking at once "i feel fine... but im still feeling pain..."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff