Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
FitzRoyal's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

You get closer. I watch. Closer. Closer. I let you. You have a shiny. I want the shiny. I prance for you. I sing for you. I sing for you. I sing for you. You drop the shiny. I prance and sing for you. I aim for the shiny. I have the shiny. You move. I notice you. I watch you. You have green eyes. Devil eyes. You are a devil. I have the shiny. I run from the devil. I sing for you. I run from the devil. I sing for you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Cherish
Nickname: N/A
Pronunciation: Chair-ish

Colorist: Mindsend
Obtained: July 17th, 2010
Co-ownership?: N/A

Previous Stages: Basket / Foal

Breed: Second Generation
Type: Daughter of Liella x Mareo
Familiar: N/A

Temper: Simple
Likes: The moon, Flutters, Fairy Tales, Wind, Music, Water, Bioluminescent Dinoflagellates, Glow Worms
Dislikes: Waves, Green eyes, Sea anemone's, Language
Roleplay Color: #6699ff

Personality:

Cherish is simple minded. Cherish’s brain was damaged in her basket when it was swept away in a river. As a result she retains the mind of a foal throughout her entire life, making her extremely gullible and innocent. Her personality is much the same as her mother's, but to a more extreme degree. She’s far too trusting, and would easily walk off with a stranger if they had something to coax her with, so she needs to be checked on by someone in the family. Anything that glows or glitters can capture her attention for hours on end, and flutters are her cat n**. If she manages to find one, she’d follow it to the moon, happily. Again, another reason for her not to be left by herself for too long. Cherish doesn’t speak, not that she doesn’t have a voice; she just chooses to utilize it in a different way. She either deigns to ignore what’s being said to her, or she replies in song (this can either be her singing a response or singing a snippet of a song which contains an “answer”), which may or may not have anything to do with the conversation. Sometimes it may be a response to a remark months or years in the past. Cherish continues to be very curious in her child-like innocence and has been known to wander off for no explainable reason, whenever the fancy hits her. She has no fear of meeting new soquili or experiencing new things. Of course, if the soquili has green eyes she wants nothing to do with them, and if the experience includes waves or sea anemone’s she will avoid it at all costs.

Quirks:

Cherish only speaks in song

Cherish is attracted to things that glow or are shiny

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Mother: Liella (Aniira)
Father: Mareo (Lunarflowermaiden)

Siblings:
Yoshiaki (Lunarflowermaiden)
Ianthe (Aniira)

Sexuality: Unknown
Mate: Demon (Sya)
Offspring: None

Lineage: Mutant Kelpi/Regular/Kalona/Cerynei

Breeding Slots:

1 - 3. Demon (Sya)

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

Basket - Stage 1
Cherish is one of three foals born from a tryst between Liella & Mareo. When she was still a basket an accident occurred that injured her brain and made her somewhat simple.

Foal - Stage 2
Once Liella discovered Cherish would never be like the other foals, she decided to keep her close instead of giving her to her father. Ianthe, her sister, became her keeper along with Liella, yet every now and then Cherish would somehow manage to wander off on her own and encounter various creatures.

Young Adult - Stage 3
Once Cherish reached her full growth nothing much changed. She continued to stay with her sister and mother. She explored whenever she got the chance.

Young Adult - Stage 4
Cherish gets kidnapped by a Kalona stallion named Demon. Totally captivated by his glowing eyes, she follows him like a moth to the flame. Which suits him just fine since he enjoys his having his little pet around.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

Ongoing
Note to self: Moondust (Tefla)

Stage 4 RPs

Snatched: Cherish x Ianthe x Liella x Demon (Dec 30 / 10)

A New Toy:
Cherish x Demon (Jan 12 / 12)

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

Completed / Abandoned

Stage 2 RPs

Splash: Cherish x YongLiang (July 27 / 10)

Greetings of the Woodland Sort: Cherish x Ianthe x Liella x Akino x Nova (July 27 / 10)

A Game of Shadow And Mist: Cherish x Ianthe x Liella (August 9 / 10)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Cherish/Demon WIP
By Aniira

Sig Image
By Syaoran-puu

We Siblings Three
By Syaoran-puu

The Blue Siblings
By Silent Artist

Cherish the Thought
By Willow the Wanderer