Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Today, May 10th 2010 5:10pm (Gang Attack)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadon Diesel

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See that up there? Yeah that random image of someone in a full nelson? Well that image just shows the position of the day was for me. I went to the mall today, with Basia, Stephanie, Vyanna (came to visit), and My other friend Jean. We were getting outta the car and went to a corner of the mall outside where no one was to sit and wait for someone. Well, when we got to this corner with concrete benches we all sat except me, i was chasing a squirrel >_< lol. Well, i started walking back and out friend showed up but was sneaking up on me from behind, i thought everyone was laughing at me and put my head down and then BAM! My friend silently jogged up to me and put me in that hold. I was like "HOLY s**t!" and she goes "Aww I sowwyy Levi youre just really oblivious." I giggled at that and then tried to budge but she was NOT loosening up, then I look and see and feel her nodding her head at me to the group and i'm like "What?! No! No you dont! Let go this is putting my arms to sleep!" She laughed and then Jean ran up and slouched and started tickling my ribs and I started stomping my feet laughing and then Steph gets up and sighs then pushes jean aside going "no. This is how it's done with this one..." She rolled up her sleeves (just to scare me i think) then slowly started heading for my sides, getting closer, then goes "no...That's not ittt..." then moves up to my ribs and i'm giggling harder and then she shakes her head, "nope that can't be it either." i'm laughing frantically and shes not even touching me yet cuz i knew she eventually would i guess. then she hovers over my underarms and looks up and my eyes and i look at her kind of silently she smiles and gets closer I start chuckling and she pulls back, she glares and gets close after i calm down again and i start laughing again. She then bolts towards and tickles my underarms digging in and I bust out laughing my a** off and she looks back "I think this is it guys!!! YEP!" they laugh at what she said and start laughing at my laughing, after she continued, basia joined, and then everyone else did. >_>;; after about 8 minutes they stop and Steph leans up again and turns clapping her hands to dust them off and goes "...and THAT...is how it's done with this specific person here." My friend let me go and I walked to the bench and sat down mumbling "you guys are soooo gonna get it." They all kept saying "oookaayyyy whateverrr you wouldn't do itttt. Suuurreeee." >_<

Anyone let me know, would any of you have sided with me or them if you were there too?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 pm
Them. Definitely. If one of my friend's is getting tickled (one that I'm close enough with) then it's too hard to resist joining in lol.  

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

Taron Devangel

Friendly Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm
Neither. I would just watch. Mainly because I'm too afraid that if I tried to help you or go against you, I'd suffer in turn...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:56 pm
Oiii....I'm not safe with anyone here am I? lol.  

Kadon Diesel

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:44 pm
I'd try diverting the tickling to one of them! For revenge purposes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:07 pm
1K BPM
I'd try diverting the tickling to one of them! For revenge purposes.

Same here 1K  

Rey453

Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games