Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jirachis Wish
Captain

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:29 pm
If you have any of the above post them here in this thread and a staff member will help you out. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 am
All right.
I have a question pertaining to growth requirements.

Do each requirement have to have their own individual roleplay piece or can you have one roleplay/solo count towards two requirements?

For example, may I count the finding of Jirachi's star as both a solo and it's unique requirement or do I make a normal solo and then one that is for the finding of the star?

Haikari

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Jirachis Wish
Captain

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 pm
They are two different/separate things, the one where the Pokemon finds the star is to be the last thing done since the Pokemon passes out only to wake up in a human form. The other solo is just the Pokemon going about its life as it normally would before finding the star. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 pm
A question, and a mistake...

Juridian Soul is my full username, and in Arkie's title, it's just Juridian. And in Erik's first journal-post, it's also just Juridian.
Not that it's a big deal, but when you get around to it?

Question!
If we are going to do a solo-Rp, do you want it done in the guild, or elsewhere and linked?  

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Fixed.

And you just have to write them up... well, anywhere, and then post the solo in the Pokemon's journal. *nods*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm
I'm probably being a dork right now... But isn't Tori's journal supposed to have a "[NRP]"? *will hide now and go make the journal pretty*  

Eve Hilson

Dangerous Raider

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 pm
"1 Skill Learned (must be something their Pokemon Type can learn aka a Charmader learning Ember or a Jigglypuff learning Sing) " How does this happen? In a RP? Journal entry? Something else?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 pm
Tenko72
"1 Skill Learned (must be something their Pokemon Type can learn aka a Charmader learning Ember or a Jigglypuff learning Sing) " How does this happen? In a RP? Journal entry? Something else?

It can be done as a solo, your Pokemon training on her own to learn the skill, or it can be done through an RP if there is a Pokemon that has the move that she can learn it from. Not sure if there are any Pokemon have the moves she would want though as of yet but you could ask around before deciding. <3  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 am
This is probably a silly question, but even though the requirement says one journal, we can write far more than that? Say one every day of the week? Or something of the sort.... XD Been having an itch to write since I've laid eyes upon Tin. Just wanna know if I'm not going too overboard with my writing. ^u^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm
Manu~Koa
This is probably a silly question, but even though the requirement says one journal, we can write far more than that? Say one every day of the week? Or something of the sort.... XD Been having an itch to write since I've laid eyes upon Tin. Just wanna know if I'm not going too overboard with my writing. ^u^

The requirements are the bare minimum for growth, so if you wanted to do more that is more then alright! ^_^ <3  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Frost Abbot Mortimer

Distinct Codger

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:22 pm
A few questions here!
How do i get one or get started in getting one and are they expensive  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:14 pm
darkdog101
A few questions here!
How do i get one or get started in getting one and are they expensive

Just go here: [x] That is the main thread that this guild is based on. You can find all the information there. How to get one, how much they cost as flatsales or customs, and so on.

Thank you for your interest in the shop. <3  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm
Question: Aggro's not much for socializing... Is there an amount of solos I can write to make up for his lack of liking people? AKA is there an equivalent number and/or length I can write solos that will make up for a playdate?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:57 pm
Mewmouse
Question: Aggro's not much for socializing... Is there an amount of solos I can write to make up for his lack of liking people? AKA is there an equivalent number and/or length I can write solos that will make up for a playdate?

2-3 solos per PD, if they are longer ones then only two per. Shorter ones or him writing out short journal entries then that would be three per. <3  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Jirachis Wish
Captain

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:03 pm
Shadow the Pokemorph
Sorry, but just curious...not all these pets have certs?
Also, Orpheus, I still owe you art.

There is a certs thread in the guild where you can find certs, your boy has been done. *nods*

Also, I forgot about that. Still need to think of something I want. *considers*  
Miscellaneous, Useful Info

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff