These are the basic rules of the guild. Offenders get escalating levels of punishment for each time they break a rule. With two exceptions: The 1st Rule, and the 7th.

1. No God-modding! As a literate type roleplay, this guild has zero tolerance for cheating of any sort. If anyone is found guilty, they will be instantly banned.

2. Keep things PG-13 (I know, Fate/Stay Night was an eroge visual novel, but gaia has it's rules, you know?). This also includes swearing, pelase refrain from swearing every other word. No Epic Hero would ever talk like that.

3. Stay Active! If you find you won't be, inform Raven Dragon Suigintou (me), and refrain from starting any major roleplay fights or events. You don't want to leave other people stranded!

4. No Multi-Location (That means roleplaying in two areas at one time. If you want to go from school to a shop, have your character walk there, or drive, or whatever)

5. Respect your fellow guild members. This, behind the first rule, is the most important. A guild cannot run if it's members are feuding over some small detail. If you truly have a problem with someone, contact me and I will deal with it. (You should be seeing a pattern by now...)

6. Keep your characters realistic to their historical portrayals. Mordred was a villian, arrogant and cruel. He should not be very... nice. There can be creative differences, but run them by me first...

7. When you pm me with your rp sample, put a Mr. Green somewhere, so i know you read the rules...

8. A person can have up to three characters, but are limited to one servant, and one master. The third can be a regular magus or student, or w.e.