Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:17 pm
Its been 4,000 years since the death of John santan but when they say legends never die its the truth even this far into the future life has been easier without the real threat of john himself.But now the world is in shambles john has been resurrected by two of his last followers .His anger caused him to conquer everything in his path until he finally reached the place where it all started the original city where they were ready to make a stand. this time he's back to destroy the only thing he has left of Elizabeth...his own family. He seems to be completely over her now, or so it seems. Without her memory to hold back his anger, what can stop him from destroying anything and everything that he doesn't like?

User Image
User Image

-Katie wildhearts original idea.(I got Permission)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:03 pm
Profiles Skeletons:

Name:
Bio:
Crush
Picture:
For john or against john:
anything else:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 pm
Accepted profiles:

User Image
Name: Kabal Murdock Rimanii
race: Multi-breed (Demon/Angel/Leviathan/dragon.)
Crush: Eh...
15 year bio: He retreated to Asia while being chased by the demon council. He lived under constant attack and threat of the council. After ten years he finally killed the judge and the devil named him the new one. After 5 years he regained himself and his life and decided to move back to town.
powers: Power of light-Power over dark energy-Power of water-Power over fire of each kind.
weapons: A claymore he carried wrapped up on his back under made of black metal called sorrow under his coat.
Skills: Drawing and writing and inventing new things and teaching as well.
Pets: Is followed around by Ariel (Shadow) and Lucia (Water) and Bianca (Light) and Pyro (Fire) and his blade's spirit Sorrow (Blade) and his personnel spirit Adara
other forms: Leviathan Yami. Archangel. Dragon
For john or against john:Against
anything else:His sister moon can be summoned at
any time.

Name:Salem
race biggrin oppleganger
Bio:Is kabal evil side he managed to get chi to hate him with alice so intends on making everyone elses life hell
Crush:.....
Picture:User Image
(But all red)
User Image and
(Doppleganger form)
For john or against john:Neutral
anything else:

hunter-the wanderer
Name: hunter
race: were bear/ vampire
Bio: Hunter's grate grand father told him the story that has been passed down thru the generations about jhon santan and how his ansestor fought valiantly aginst him and how it is his familys job to forever be vigilant and alert to fight aginst jhon santan and his followers
Crush:
Picture: User Image
were bear: User Image
For john or against john: aginst
anything else: he is a gaurdian that protects the people from jhon santan and trys to find the remaining santan blood line for his fathers sake

Marshmellow Monkey
Name: ziggy
race: demon
Bio: to be revealed
Crush: hunter
For john or against john: against
anything else:

Katie Wildheart
Name: Elizabeth (now know as Liz)
race: half vampire
Bio: She is John's graddaughter, and, like her mother, looks like her grandmother Elizabeth. Her mother, Katie Santan, is dead. Now it's up to her to stop John's horrible reign...if that's even possible.
Crush: none yet
For john or against john: against
anything else:

Name: John Santan
race: vampire
Bio: After his human wife's death, he went mad and became known for his horrible blood lust. He was defeated once...or so everyone thought. Before, he killed out of vengance for his wife being murdered. Now, he kills out of pure hatred and anger against every living thing.
Crush: none
For john or against john: (this one is pretty obvious)
anything else: the resurrection changed him, and no one would have know it was him except for the unmistakable, hateful personality.

Name: Nikki
race: vampire
Bio: Not much is known about Nikki. She was turned by John, and helped resurrect him as a favor for turning her.
Crush: John Santan
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For john or against john: for
anything else: she's not very nice...

Rose De Wolfie
Name: Chi
race: half human demon (fairy)
Bio: Chi has lived the lonely life after kabel (Turned out to be his doppelganger ) cheated on her with Alice she didn't care if it was his evil side it still broke her heart and it made something change within her she became more evil more corrupt, she started working with her father again even though she had to go through severe punishment for freeing Alice... She now lives in hell but for some reason has been called to the human world once again... If anyone makes her mad shes not going to hesitate any longer...but now she is back together with kabal.
Crush:Kabal
Picture:

User Image

Fairy
User Image

Half demon:
User Image

User Image

For john or against john: against John
anything else: since her corruption she gained new powers from hell, her fairy form has become evil.She was also turned into a demon

her new powers are:

Shape shifting

can feed off blood and energy to power her own

can steal powers for limited time after feeding from someone with a specific power

can control shadows

The Indrid Cold
Name: Dante
race: Demon
Bio: Dante never knew how he became a demon, his past is a blank to him and he is trying to remember who he was.
Crush: None yet
Demon Form: User Image
For john or against john: Against
anything else: Has a scar from his first encounter with John.

Name: wrath
race: demon, were bear
Bio: he will tell you
Crush chi although he will never admit it
For john or against john: for
anything else: hunters uncle

Name:Anubis
Age biggrin oes not keep count
race:Anubian
Bio:The brother of kabal and salem and is from egypt.
Crush:No one
For john or against john: For John
anything else:As golden staff

Name:Liliana
race: Demon
Bio: Kabals "baby" sister
Crush:hmmmm
For john or against john: For
anything else:

Xx-Logan00139-xX
Name:Logan Satan
race:Vampire
Bio:Grew up know as Logan Satan found out he was actually Logan Drakons but stayed Satan because he was in love with John Satan's daughter they had a child and she died after giving birth he was killed shortly after he met his daughter but now he is back.
Crush: He feels he will never love again
For john or against john:Against John
anything else:He is one of johns worst nightmares

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:13 pm
Rules

1>No god modding i am not saying you can't be a badass though just please on godmodding.
2.When you send me your profile title it "Risen" so i knew you read these rules.
3.Though love and sex is part of life i do not want to see Sex in here time skip or take it to pms.
4>Romance is recommended and so is action defiantly!
5>Include everyone don't ignore a single person we want this ot be fun.
6.Be nice people
7.Follow these rules
8>I can change these if i want.
9.Be descriptive please try to post more than two or three lines.
10.there is no number 10 rule
11.no killing others without my and there permission.
12.have fun ^^
13:Follow gaia Tos please and the guild rules i would rather ont get in trouble.
14.Keep it Pg.13 please! ^^
15 . Have fun people!  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:36 pm
"Bye Jan. See ya tomorrow," Liz said as she opened the back door of the restaraunt. "Have a nice night," Janice called back. Liz stepped outside and was hit by a cold burst of air. It was chilly enough to raise goose bumps on her arms. "Winter's coming," she muttered to herself as she began walking toward her home.

Nikki watched the girl walk down the street. That had to be the one John was always talking about. It was no wonder why he didn't like her. She looked so innocent and perfect. If only she could kill the girl now...but that's not what John wanted, and she had to follow his orders.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Kabal Appeared back on earth at the temple he had left for about 100 years leaving another demon in charge as he was gone.The moon reflected off his armor he was wearing that armor Katie always saw him wearing it stall had the gem she placed on it before the battle began with john.He had his old blade and powers back as well as new ones.He walked to the temple and sighed he wondered how everyone was doing as he had not seen them.He stood outside looking at his temple it was the same it looked like it did before Katie destroyed it.He stood and stared blade by his side and sun in the sky.

User Image

"I have been around for many a Century.....and still i can't escape this place i love."  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:56 pm
John closed his eyes and inhaled. He loved the smell of his grandaughter. If she was any other human, he would have made a delightful feast on her blood. Maybe he still would...
There was the sound of a key in the door, and John went into the bedroom upstairs to hide. He didn't want to confront Elizabeth. Not yet anyway. For now, he just wanted to get to know her. He wanted to see if she was really a threat or not.

Liz stepped through the doorway and looked around her house. It felt good to be home after a long day of work. She set her purse down on the counter and played the answering machine. There were three new messages. The first one began, "Hey Liz. It's Cody. Anyway I just called to say I had fun last night. The movie was great and thanks for returning my phone. I'm so unorganized some times. I could really use you around to help me out now and then," he gave a laugh and Liz ignored the suggestion in his voice, "So um...yeah. I guess you're not home so maybe I will try back later. There's a basketball game Wednesday and..." Liz looked up, thinking she heard something. Then she heard a slight crash. As the messages on her recorder kept playing, she walked into the laundry room. Something jumped out from behind the laundry basket and made her jump. She relaxed as she noticed it was only her cat, Tiger. Then, she noticed the screwdriver that she had used yesterday laying on the floor. "That's funny," she muttered, "I don't remeber leaving that there..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:00 pm
Kabal walked to Elizabeth's house he knew where she lived as did he everyone.He knocked on her door waiting for her to answer she might not recognize him but he would try and get her to.

User Image

"I have been around for many a Century.....and still i can't escape this place i love."  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 pm
Liz heard a knock on the door. "One minute," she called and picked up the screw driver. She put it in the kitchen drawr and walked to the door. She opened it and noticed a man standing there in armor. Panic ran over her and she slammed the door shut, locking it behind her. Only then did she think that her actions may have been a little overboard. After all, slamming the door on someone's face was a little rude.

John inhaled again and caught the scent of someone else. "Kabal," he whispered with hatred. Now wasn't the time to fight, so he opened up the bedroom window and jumped out. Then he ran off to find Nikki.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:11 pm
Kabal sighed and looked at her "Hey Elizabeth open up..." he said and waited looking down.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:12 pm
Another wave of panic hit her. "How do you know my name? Who are you? Why are you here?" she called from behind the closed door.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:15 pm
He laughed "Oh yeah i am sorry i know when a guy shows up at yuor door in armor you freak...Its kabal.." he said "Its been about 100 years since i saw you." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 pm
The was silent for a moment. That name rang a bell, but she didn't remember much. All she knew was that he was a friend. She opened the door slightly and looked at him. "I remeber the name, but I don't remeber the person."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:24 pm
He laughed and took his helmet showing her the face she met all those years ago.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers